55 replies to this topic
Happyness
  • Happyness

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 June 2013 - 05:45 AM

http://imgur.com/a/Nx8EU

I don't know what to say, wow.
I am one of those who believe that staged-attacks are there, if you don't like my opinion don't quote me and try to counter my argument because my opinion will never change, each has the right to their own opinion.

Discuss this and please don't start a war, I don't want the topic to be closed.

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 June 2013 - 05:50 AM

if you don't like my opinion don't quote me and try to counter my argument because my opinion will never change,

Then you are naive and will always remain a fool. If you do not open yourself, you will never learn.

Why did you even make this topic then?

Eris
  • Eris

Grill

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 28 June 2013 - 05:52 AM

Now all we have to do is figure out who was behind it. The reptiles, or the Jews?

Happyness
  • Happyness

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 June 2013 - 05:53 AM

QUOTE (finn4life @ Friday, Jun 28 2013, 08:50)
if you don't like my opinion don't quote me and try to counter my argument because my opinion will never change,

Then you are naive and will always remain a fool. If you do not open yourself, you will never learn.

Why did you even make this topic then?

I am sorry, but what? I am the fool for having an opinion and not believing the sh*t that the government feeds you? Oh trust me, I opened myself, I think you're the one who's being the fool and not open yourself and look at the fact that the government doesn't give a jacksh*t about you or me.

Why did I make this topic? To show the people maybe the "truth" if they want to perceive it as that, did you even look at the pictures? I doubt it.

If you're just here to flame, leave, you're nothing but an ignorant dude.

Edit: Yeah, I don't even know why I made this topic, it seems like people are too brainwashed to see anything else. Some admin please, for the love of Talos, delete this.

BR-Z
  • BR-Z

<Zee's Head>

• BUSTED!

There already is a topic for this anyway.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

I blame crab people.

mdr279
  • mdr279

• Members

Posted 28 June 2013 - 05:54 AM

You're being ridiculous here. You open a damn topic and then say not to question your views and opinion?! That's just stupidity.

Happyness
  • Happyness

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 June 2013 - 05:55 AM

QUOTE (mdr279 @ Friday, Jun 28 2013, 08:54)
You're being ridiculous here. You open a damn topic and then say not to question your views and opinion?! That's just stupidity.

How is that stupid? Why should we bother and go on 5 pages when I am NOT going to change my opinion, I posted this here to maybe counter-argument the picture and post your own views and thoughts about this.

I didn't know one should only make a topic so people can quote the OP and f*ck up his opinions. Is that it?

Just watch the damn pictures before posting, Jesus, some of you are so ignorant.

mdr279
  • mdr279

• Members

Posted 28 June 2013 - 05:58 AM

QUOTE (Happyness @ Friday, Jun 28 2013, 15:55)

How is that stupid? Why should we bother and go on 5 pages when I am NOT going to change my opinion, I posted this here to maybe counter-argument the picture and post your own views and thoughts about this.

I didn't know one should only make a topic so people can quote the OP and f*ck up his opinions. Is that it?

No. You're basically trying to impose your view on other people. That's not what this is for. You could have opened the topic being more accepting promoting discussion about the theories, not saying 'these are my views, never going to change'.

The Pizza Delivery Guy
  • The Pizza Delivery Guy

If You Know What I Mean

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 June 2013 - 05:59 AM

No one needed the Boston Bombing to be a conspiracy. What did the gov. need permission to do so they would stage an attack like this? Gun control? No guns involved. Bomb control? As if there wasn't regulation to begin with.

There was nothing for them to gain doing this. the gov. doesn't just go out and kill several people willy nilly, they find something they want to do, and find a way to get the citizens behind the gov. so they can do it. Just look at 9-11. Gov. wanted oil. Saw in in Iraq. Staged 9-11. People angry. U.S. has excuse to invade.

I just don't see any reason for the Boston Bombing to be a conspiracy.

Happyness
  • Happyness

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 June 2013 - 06:01 AM

QUOTE (mdr279 @ Friday, Jun 28 2013, 08:58)
QUOTE (Happyness @ Friday, Jun 28 2013, 15:55)

No. You're basically trying to impose your view on other people. That's not what this is for. You could have opened the topic being more accepting promoting discussion about the theories, not saying 'these are my views, never going to change'.

What else do you want me to say? I am basically telling people from the start that I am NOT changing my views to avoid useless posts. How is that stupidity? I'm baffled, now a warning to avoid stupid useless spam counts as stupidity, I don't get the logic of the internet.

By all means people, share your opinions and ideas.

@Pizza actually there is a reason, the governments just want to blame eastern people for everything and especially Muslims, every hate in this world is directed towards the Muslims, it makes sense really.

Oh and, before I saw those pictures, I used to believe .. "f*cking terrorists", but damn son, this is really strange, look at the pictures, then comment, that's a logical move to do, isn't it?

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 June 2013 - 06:03 AM

I didn't say you were a fool for having an opinion. I said you were a fool for being naive. I also never mentioned that I believed the story behind the Boston Bombings. I simply stated that completely believing one way or another is foolish if you are unwilling to hear out something that could prove you right or wrong.

You know why everyone thinks conspiracy theorists are idiots? Because of what I stated just then, a complete unwillingness to change their perspective, if theorists were more open minded and reasonable, more heed would be given to them

theomenofficial
  • theomenofficial

I'm back as a changed man.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 June 2013 - 06:05 AM

Wow, I actually believe it.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 June 2013 - 06:07 AM

QUOTE (theomenofficial @ Friday, Jun 28 2013, 06:05)
Wow, I actually believe it.

user posted image

mdr279
  • mdr279

• Members

Posted 28 June 2013 - 06:08 AM

QUOTE (finn4life @ Friday, Jun 28 2013, 16:03)
I didn't say you were a fool for having an opinion. I said you were a fool for being naive. I also never mentioned that I believed the story behind the Boston Bombings. I simply stated that completely believing one way or another is foolish if you are unwilling to hear out something that could prove you right or wrong.

You know why everyone thinks conspiracy theorists are idiots? Because of what I stated just then, a complete unwillingness to change their perspective, if theorists were more open minded and reasonable, more heed would be given to them

Spot on bud.

I, myself, don't understand why he would want to promote discussion if his views were set in stone (which I also don't agree with).

Happyness
  • Happyness

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 June 2013 - 06:10 AM

QUOTE (finn4life @ Friday, Jun 28 2013, 09:03)

Then I misunderstood your post.

Let me say it like this, before actually going in-depth with these stories, I just used to believe what the government said, but come on, really? A building falls vertically after being hit ON-TOP? I doubt it, and the steel that was used to be built was strong enough to handle the "heat" that didn't even reach the point where it should melt.

Planes were flying without permission for hours, how did the government not manage to stop them?

Anyway, the world trade centers used to host around 10k people everyday, I believe, my numbers may be incorrect, it's funny though how on that specific day most of people had 'day-off'.

I am willing to continue and debate, thank you. Just watch the video.

And yeah, you're right, if I open a thread I should go ahead and discuss it.

The Pizza Delivery Guy
  • The Pizza Delivery Guy

If You Know What I Mean

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 June 2013 - 06:11 AM

QUOTE (Happyness @ Thursday, Jun 27 2013, 23:01)
@Pizza actually there is a reason, the governments just want to blame eastern people for everything and especially Muslims, every hate in this world is directed towards the Muslims, it makes sense really.

Oh and, before I saw those pictures, I used to believe .. "f*cking terrorists", but damn son, this is really strange, look at the pictures, then comment, that's a logical move to do, isn't it?

Yeah, that's the American mindset for the past 10+ years. f*ck Muslims, those damned killers, and Christians have never done anything heinous...

The vast majority of the American public already hate the East. Perhaps the gov. is planting the seed of hate for the Eastern countries because of the impending "China declaring collecting of American debt," when all these countries we owe money to demand that money, and the U.S. doesn't have enough for everyone and either

A. We suffer mass inflation and the country crumbles down on it's own.

B. Nuclear war

C. Both

D. Neither, and the other countries just brush it off.

I'm going with D, just because I want there to be evidence of Global Conspiracy. This bombing though, I don't think is the hint to a global conspiracy shall we say.

mdr279
  • mdr279

• Members

Posted 28 June 2013 - 06:15 AM

QUOTE (Happyness @ Friday, Jun 28 2013, 16:10)
QUOTE (finn4life @ Friday, Jun 28 2013, 09:03)

Then I misunderstood your post.

Let me say it like this, before actually going in-depth with these stories, I just used to believe what the government said, but come on, really? A building falls vertically after being hit ON-TOP? I doubt it, and the steel that was used to be built was strong enough to handle the "heat" that didn't even reach the point where it should melt.

Planes were flying without permission for hours, how did the government not manage to stop them?

Anyway, the world trade centers used to host around 10k people everyday, I believe, my numbers may be incorrect, it's funny though how on that specific day most of people had 'day-off'.

I am willing to continue and debate, thank you.

Oh wow, he brings up 9/11. It's called a progressive collapse. Once the area above the impact point is unable to be held up, it collapses. It gains momentum and falls onto the falls below, which are unable to hold the mass of all the floors above. As the floors progressively collapse the mass becomes greater as you can't stop it.

Also, steel doesn't have to melt to become weakened.

Happyness
  • Happyness

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 June 2013 - 06:16 AM

Before continuing, did you watch the video?

In response to your counter-argument, http://www.mountinge...chapter-22.html

mdr279
  • mdr279

• Members

Posted 28 June 2013 - 06:22 AM

QUOTE (Happyness @ Friday, Jun 28 2013, 16:16)
Before continuing, did you watch the video?

In response to your counter-argument, http://www.mountinge...chapter-22.html

No it's not playing on my iPad. Do you seriously think, I'm going to read an article that long?

Firstly, let me ask, what do you believe happened on 9/11. Like, what bit do you think is a conspiracy?

Happyness
  • Happyness

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 June 2013 - 06:28 AM

If you want to debate then you must at least be willing to read a portion of it, oh and just to post what the video is

Bush was in a Florida classroom when he found out about the "second plane hit the world trade center".

Here's what Bush said three months later when asked about the attacks:
"I was sitting outside the classroom, waiting to go in, I saw a plane hit the tower, on the tv*, and the tv was obviously on, I used to fly myself, and there's one terrible pilot, and it must of uh, been a terrible accident."

First of, the US' biggest towers were hit by a plane and the president remains calm in the classroom?
Second, *: The footage of the crashings weren't live on the TV, how did he exactly watch the planes crashing into the towers?
third of, "oh yeah, a terrible accident"

Nice try Bush,.

Apex Predator
  • Apex Predator

Go big or go home

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 June 2013 - 06:29 AM

Just keep calm and wait for sivispacem to destroy you with logic, reason and actual knowledge. I'd explain some sh*t but I don't even want to bother with a person like you, especially after your contributions to the "Do you believe in god" topic a while back.

Happyness
  • Happyness

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 June 2013 - 06:30 AM

QUOTE (DE4TH @ Friday, Jun 28 2013, 09:29)
Just keep calm and wait for sivispacem to destroy you with logic, reason and actual knowledge. I'd explain some sh*t but I don't even want to bother with a person like you, especially after your contributions to the "Do you believe in god" topic a while back.

Well, that's one big immature comment, thank you for your constructive contribution.

Someone please register me a graveyard because sivispacem will destroy me with logic, reason and actual knowledge.

If you don't want to bother with a person like me, then don't post, simple as.

Can't even respect people's opinions, why should I respect you at all then?
I'm baffled by the amount of ignorance on the internet, I never expected this from the people on the internet, I commend you, sir.

mdr279
  • mdr279

• Members

Posted 28 June 2013 - 06:31 AM

QUOTE (Happyness @ Friday, Jun 28 2013, 16:28)
If you want to debate then you must at least be willing to read a portion of it, oh and just to post what the video is

Bush was in a Florida classroom when he found out about the "second plane hit the world trade center".

Here's what Bush said three months later when asked about the attacks:
"I was sitting outside the classroom, waiting to go in, I saw a plane hit the tower, on the tv*, and the tv was obviously on, I used to fly myself, and there's one terrible pilot, and it must of uh, been a terrible accident."

First of, the US' biggest towers were hit by a plane and the president remains calm in the classroom?
Second, *: The footage of the crashings weren't live on the TV, how did he exactly watch the planes crashing into the towers?
third of, "oh yeah, a terrible accident"

Nice try Bush,.

Ok, so he recounted the days events at the exact moment he found differently from how it actually went down. So what? Could have been a mistake. Evidence of inside job? I think not.

Happyness
  • Happyness

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 June 2013 - 06:34 AM

You're the president of one of the biggest nations on earth, how could you NOT remember what happened that day? How could he just sit there and do nothing when the towers were being destroyed? He calmly sat there in the classroom, whereas people flipped their heads, and there he stood, calm.

How should I NOT believe something fishy is going on?

Apex Predator
  • Apex Predator

Go big or go home

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 June 2013 - 06:35 AM

QUOTE (Happyness @ Friday, Jun 28 2013, 06:30)

Well, that's one big immature comment, thank you for your constructive contribution.

Someone please register me a graveyard because sivispacem will destroy me with logic, reason and actual knowledge.

I'm baffled by the amount of ignorance on the internet, I never expected this from the people on the internet, I commend you, sir.

I'm the ignorant one? HAHAHA.
And, no I don't see a point to being constructive at all, this topic already exists and your arguments are old, reused, and completely flawed.

Happyness
  • Happyness

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 June 2013 - 06:36 AM

QUOTE (DE4TH @ Friday, Jun 28 2013, 09:35)
QUOTE (Happyness @ Friday, Jun 28 2013, 06:30)

I'm the ignorant one? HAHAHA.
And, no I don't see a point to being constructive at all, this topic already exists and your arguments are old, reused, and completely flawed.

Ok then, feel free to leave this sh*tty topic and go away already.

Apex Predator
  • Apex Predator

Go big or go home

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 June 2013 - 06:39 AM

Sure, good luck with your ignorant arguments and conspiracy theory drivel that no rational human being can take seriously.

Happyness
  • Happyness

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 June 2013 - 06:40 AM

Yes, because how dare one has a different opinion other than the government's hurrrr durrr, go back to your herd.

Johan
  • Johan

• Members
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 28 June 2013 - 06:41 AM

And people just continue making up bullsh*t, and about the 4chan post you do know people can EDIT the time line right? Don't tell me you're new to the internet.

Believe this all you want, I think it just makes you look bad.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users