» «
Photo

Cowboy Hero Mission Series -By Leo28

4 replies to this topic
Leo28
  • Leo28

It's time to wake up.

• Members

Posted 28 June 2013 - 04:09 AM Edited by Leo28, 30 June 2013 - 01:21 AM.

Cowboy [COLOR=green]Hero.

Cowboy Hero is a Mission Series created by me, which talks about a man named Joe which loves exploring the desert.He also has a objective:Helping people.
This is a information about the characters.

SPOILER ALERT!

-Joe = He is the main character, he does everything for justice, and is very honest.

-Grizzle = He was from the Bikers Gang.Now,he lives peacefully at El Castillo Del Diablo.

-Bikers Gang = The villains of the Old West.They are very cruel and do anything for money.

Hilton - The father of Grizzle.He has a serious heart disease.

Mary - The mother of Grizzle.She takes care of the husband that has health problems.

Kerriel - The sister of Ranch. She is very attractive and a very kind person.

Ranch - The leader of the village.His grandfather builded the village a long time ago. When he died,Ranch's father was in a trip, so he gave the rights to Ranch.

Marshal - Marshal is the scientist of the government base.He has a high influence there.

Jenkins - One of the Government of San Andreas leader.Jenkins receives orders from Zoth.

Zoth - Head Commander of San Andreas Army.One of the most powerful in SA.

Mc.Philip - The Governor of San Andreas.
MORE CHARACTERS COMING SOON WITH THE ADVANCE OF THE EPISODES!

If you liked the idea, and want to play the series,here is the link. Dont forget to rate and comment, please.

Cowboy Hero - Episode 1 -Episode 1
Cowboy Hero - Episode 2 -Episode 2
Cowboy Hero - Episode 3 -Episode 3
Cowboy Hero - Episode 4 -Episode 4 (I will start making the next episode only when i got 20 views and 5 downloads.)[As promised]:
Cowboy Hero - Episode 5 -Episode 5
Cowboy Hero - Episode 6 -Episode 6

Target13Productions
  • Target13Productions

Mission of The week Leader

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 28 June 2013 - 11:37 AM

Awesome Series & Really Well done for a Newbie. Good Job!

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Making the GTA V fanboys dance

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 28 June 2013 - 01:00 PM

This mission-pack is very well designed. icon14.gif There were english & space mistakes bettwen words but the storyline is good. Missions were a little short in beginning, but the fourth one was cool.

Keep making missions for this series. icon14.gif 7.5/10

basket_boy123
  • basket_boy123

basketziga

• Members

Posted 28 June 2013 - 05:40 PM Edited by basket_boy123, 28 June 2013 - 08:46 PM.

I will defently play this, I will post feedbacks when I do
Like I said before, if you need any help you can send me a message any time you want wink.gif

EDIT: Wow it looks like you don't need any help ;D
I like the missions, there were only some little mistakes and grammar mistakes, but if you think about it, everyone do grammar mistakes, even people that there mother language is English. So far my rating is 8.5/10

*If you want feedbacks for every single mission, tell me and I'll do it wink.gif

Leo28
  • Leo28

It's time to wake up.

• Members

Posted 28 June 2013 - 10:36 PM

QUOTE (basket_boy123 @ Friday, Jun 28 2013, 17:40)
I will defently play this, I will post feedbacks when I do
Like I said before, if you need any help you can send me a message any time you want wink.gif

EDIT: Wow it looks like you don't need any help ;D
I like the missions, there were only some little mistakes and grammar mistakes, but if you think about it, everyone do grammar mistakes, even people that there mother language is English. So far my rating is 8.5/10

*If you want feedbacks for every single mission, tell me and I'll do it wink.gif

Thank you, and everyone else who is feedbacking.

As i said before,it inspires me to improve my abilities.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users