you think we'll get a new batch of info, and a raised

hype level?

redx165
  • redx165

Making the GTA fanboys dance

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 28 June 2013 - 03:13 AM

QUOTE (TheMax_615 @ Friday, Jun 28 2013, 03:11)
There really hasn't been much hype for GTA V

ever since the character trailers. The E3 screens

weren't even exciting, so my question is, when do

hype level?

I honestly don't care. GTA V is coming in less then 3 months. That's enough hype for me to about August.

loony979
  • loony979

Homie

• Members

Posted 28 June 2013 - 03:18 AM

perhaps with only roughly 2 & a bit months left till the games comes out for consoles
I think we may only see 1 more BIG amount for Info ... none the less we all still have Hype for the game it's going to grow not die out .

think about it the game is practically around the corner for Console players & you can see it with all these new Topics coming & going everyday ,that trhe hype is still with us all ... biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

The Hammer123
  • The Hammer123

Crackhead

• Members

Raised hype level? As soon as r* release another trailer of course

Nah Tso Gud
  • Nah Tso Gud

SuperHonky

• Members
  • United-States

There will be reviews and all that relatively soon. Then TV commercials will come. Then you will loathe people that find out about V from said commercials and hipster out on them since you've been following it for "X" months longer than them. Then you'll get pissed from all the recognition it gets and want to forget about it. Then you'll get in line for the game and it will be longer than the line for the tea cups at Disney World. Then you'll get to play the game.

It comes out in less than 3 months. We'll be good.

Johan
  • Johan

• Members
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 28 June 2013 - 03:24 AM

Relax dude it hasn't even been over 70 days since the last time we got anything V related...... matter of fact the previews were literally a month ago and a few weeks, that's nothing at all especially with a game releasing in 13 weeks

Leafy Hollow
  • Leafy Hollow

Chief Marketing Officer for Trevor Phillip's Interprise

• Members

Posted 28 June 2013 - 03:25 AM

Speak for yourself, I've been hyped since trailer 1 came out and still going strong. Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

WolfbackGames
  • WolfbackGames

Keep things real.

• Members

Posted 28 June 2013 - 03:26 AM

I have a lot of hype ups and downs. I've recently been replaying some of the other GTA's, and my hype level is pretty damn high right now. Think about it this way: We've been waiting around 600 days for this game already.. only 81 more to go. That game will be in our disk trays in no time.

tinman187
  • tinman187

DoUgHbOi

• Members

Posted 28 June 2013 - 03:31 AM

hype level?

If we don't get any info from now till release day, I'll still be as hyped as I was when I saw the first trailer. Really won't be as bothered as some are if we don't get any more info.

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 June 2013 - 03:31 AM

Of course the hype is dying. I always wondered what everyone meant by saying "I'm losing my hype." Now I've lost mine. I'm just glad it's close now. Some Multiplayer info would probably restore my hype for a little while, assuming it's good.

SantosKid
  • SantosKid

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 June 2013 - 03:35 AM

Just wait till August, TV Commercials + More Ads in stores = panic.gif

IveGotNoValues
  • IveGotNoValues

Half Mexican/half white...I'm a vanilla bean!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 June 2013 - 03:36 AM

My hype is going as strong as its ever been. Just a mere 80 days now till I shut out the world to unite with this amazing game.
Even last year when we weren't getting anything V related at all for months and months i was still hyped. September will be here in no time. I don't understand how people are losing hype this close to release, this is the time to get excited! lol.gif

ill-thoughts
  • ill-thoughts

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 28 June 2013 - 03:38 AM

im ticked off because this game shouldve come out a month ago :l

xMohawkkinGx
  • xMohawkkinGx

Playa

• Members

Posted 28 June 2013 - 03:45 AM

Some certain screenshots are enough to keep me hyped for a week or two. Trailers are a month. The MP details are what's gonna keep me til the release and far beyond.

zainzombie
  • zainzombie

PRE-ORDER CANCELLED! *sob sob*

• Members

Posted 28 June 2013 - 03:45 AM

Almost dead, the only thing keeping it alive is my love for GTA.

Snake Without a Tongue
  • Snake Without a Tongue

Franklin Shot Tupac

• Members

Posted 28 June 2013 - 03:47 AM

I got no hype. R* are boner killers when it comes to marketing. But I'll be good to go when the game's released.

EvilFuture
  • EvilFuture

To Harm and Withhold™

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 June 2013 - 03:51 AM

Mine never really left, but it got to a point to where it was fixing to. I think when they release multiplayer info, it will bring it back to an alltime high for a lot of people. Hang in there though, we are almost to July. 2 more months!

Nah Tso Gud
  • Nah Tso Gud

SuperHonky

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 June 2013 - 03:52 AM

QUOTE (Snake Without a Tongue @ Thursday, Jun 27 2013, 21:47)
I got no hype. R* are boner killers when it comes to marketing. But I'll be good to go when the game's released.

Meh, they still haven't really done anything other than niche marketing yet. Once the large scale stuff happens it will be pretty intense.

rapturerocks
  • rapturerocks

Bold-faced liar

• Members

Posted 28 June 2013 - 03:54 AM

Do you have ADD? July, August and sixteen days in September. That is all the time we have left. Go outside, watch a ball game, write your pen pal, adopt a gerbil, perform a delicate operation while drunk. There's just a few more months. Ain't no thang.

KingGTAV
  • KingGTAV

Unutterably Mesmerized by New-Gen GTA: V.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 June 2013 - 03:58 AM

My hype checked in with the acknowledgement of Trailer 1 and it shall be sustained until the glorious Release Day. It has zero intentions of bailing. Moreover, a smile is approaching, as I will be atoning my countdown signature to "80 days" within in three minutes. biggrin.gif At the eighty mark, we will have invested one-fifth of waiting or 20%. Grand Theft Auto: V is charging around the bend. smile.gif

Noclue_42
  • Noclue_42

How much for the ape?!

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 28 June 2013 - 04:01 AM

I'm playing RDR and it raised my hype meter again. I think V will be a lot like RDR in my aspects and thus it's the perfect game to play in anticipation for V. to get your mind off GTA for a while, but also to get a really good idea of what V will look like and what it can offer. The landscape, countryside, mountains, lakes, seas, draw distance, strangers mission structure, musical score, weather dynamics, shadow/light effects....ALL that noise. It will be so terrific to look at all that bundled and come into play in a modern day california....I can not f*ckin wait.

Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 28 June 2013 - 04:02 AM

I hate these threads.
Like a game is only as good as its hype.

I'm older now than I was with IV release, I've been able to keep my hype in check.
I am very excited for V but I can get on with my daily life too. Does this mean I'm not a fan?

datboishad
  • datboishad

realisitic boob physics!!!

• Members

Posted 28 June 2013 - 04:05 AM

not really hyped about the game anymore.. screens get boring and ive watched trailer 1 so many times i can only watch the newest trailers at least 3 times whatsthat.gif

Squidhead
  • Squidhead

Got the Vibe

• Members

Posted 28 June 2013 - 04:19 AM

Tomorrow we'll get something. Chill cool.gif

DanieljJ
  • DanieljJ

Supersonic Bassman

• Members

Posted 28 June 2013 - 04:29 AM

I am so HYPED you can call me your Hypeness!! I am looking forward to GTAV but...the throne still has to be cleaned a couple of few times before the game comes out so ...life goes on. alien.gif

DickieM
  • DickieM

►S☼LS◄

• Members

Posted 28 June 2013 - 04:43 AM

hype level?

Rockstar f*cked up (from a business perspective, not from a perfectionist's point of view) by delaying the game's release to a date much later than their estimated release window. They left it too late; now it has to compete with big titles like Battlefield 4, so it won't be the biggest seller. If they kept V to their 2013 Q1 release window, they would have had significantly less competition and more sales revenue (at the expense, of course, of having a broken/buggy game on release day). Physical retailers will not be able to order and sell as much as they would have been able to earlier in the year. They will have to drop prices earlier than what could have been when the new release market wasn't buzzing with BF fanboys.

CalgaryJay
  • CalgaryJay

Hustler

• Members

Posted 28 June 2013 - 04:48 AM

QUOTE (DickieM @ Thursday, Jun 27 2013, 21:43)
Rockstar f*cked up (from a business perspective, not from a perfectionist's point of view) by delaying the game's release to a date much later than their estimated release window. They left it too late; now it has to compete with big titles like Battlefield 4, so it won't be the biggest seller. If they kept V to their 2013 Q1 release window, they would have had significantly less competition and more sales revenue (at the expense, of course, of having a broken/buggy game on release day). Physical retailers will not be able to order and sell as much as they would have been able to earlier in the year. They will have to drop prices earlier than what could have been when the new release market wasn't buzzing with BF fanboys.

As P.O.'d as I was over the initial delay announcement, the bolded part is why I heart R*. They'd rather risk losing money to make sure the game is perfect, than just push out a buggy, unfinished game to capitalize on sales. As a fan, it's tough to argue with.

How much you wanna bet if Ubisoft was in charge of GTA, they'd have just pushed it out regardless. And that's why R* is king of game developers.

Mr.Mordecai
  • Mr.Mordecai

To be, or not to be. That is the question.

• Members

Posted 28 June 2013 - 05:06 AM

My hype is high right now. I watch all the trailers at least once a day. When Multiplayer info comes out, I'd be good. B)

GoldenBlade
  • GoldenBlade

Hustlin'

• Members

Posted 28 June 2013 - 05:37 AM

My hype level is still going strong. Constantly looking at trailers/screenshots just makes things worse. tounge.gif Holding a copy of GTA V on release day will be like holding gold.

CrazyAssTrevorV
  • CrazyAssTrevorV

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 28 June 2013 - 06:02 AM

I like that they haven't been showing much about it honestly. Every time new info is released I get hyped but then get sad because I know I have to wait months before I can play it lol. So minimal info is best until about 2 weeks before release. Luckily August is filled with great games to hold us over such as Splinter cell Blacklist, Saints row 4, The bureau: Xcom, Payday the heist 2, Lost planet 3 and Killer 7 wink.gif . Before you know it GTA V will be out and we'll all be spending countless hours lost in the world of San Andreas like we did back in 2004 when GTA SA was released.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users