Photo

Trevor

11 replies to this topic
DanieljJ
  • DanieljJ

Supersonic Bassman

• Members

Posted 28 June 2013 - 01:09 AM

Psychopaths often have charming personalities. biggrin.gif They are manipulative and easily gain people’s trust. sigh.gif They have learned to mimic emotion and so appear “normal” to other people. ph34r.gif Psychopaths are often educated and hold steady jobs. whatsthat.gif Some are so good at manipulation and mimicry that they can have families and other long-term relationships without those around them ever suspecting their true nature. sneaky2.gif

Psychopaths, when committing crimes, carefully plan out every detail and often have contingency plans in place. sly.gif Psychopaths have an inability to feel empathy and are just as likely to hurt their family and friends as they are strangers. devil.gif

evoluon--720
  • evoluon--720

Left Field

• Members

Posted 28 June 2013 - 01:12 AM

k..

DanieljJ
  • DanieljJ

Supersonic Bassman

• Members

Posted 28 June 2013 - 01:16 AM

I think Trevor will be one tricky mofo!

HoleInTheSky
  • HoleInTheSky

Dullard

• Members
  • England

Posted 28 June 2013 - 01:27 AM

A person of that description isn't hindered by emotion, nor fettered by another's need. Their defining characteristics are extraordinary.

Mr. Darko
  • Mr. Darko

My lies are better.

• Members

Posted 28 June 2013 - 01:27 AM

I think those who describe Trevor as a psychopath are referring to the more common usage of the term to describe a crazy violent person (someone who's very openly dangerous) rather than a collected, manipulative, systematic killer. I mean, Trevor is very clearly not that.

Red XIII
  • Red XIII

British and Proud!

• Members

Posted 28 June 2013 - 01:28 AM Edited by Red XIII, 28 June 2013 - 01:33 AM.

I had a mate that was a psychopath, I was best friends with him for 10 years, he was very loyal and always helped me out with anything I needed, he was the best friend a man could ever have. around 2 years ago he killed 4 people, cut their limbs off and buried them in the woods near my house. A few minutes after he killed them he nocked for me and wanted to show me something, I saw he was covered in blood and I asked him what happened but he just said I will show you. I was quite scared at this point but not that scared because he was my best friend. He showed me the bodies and my stomach dropped, I didn't overreact because I was scared he might of killed me. He kept saying "its nice, isn't it, to see all this blood and cut off limbs everywhere" I went along with it but I couldn't hold my emotions and disgust in so I said to him I need to eat and have a shower. He went back home and I called the police.

DanieljJ
  • DanieljJ

Supersonic Bassman

• Members

Posted 28 June 2013 - 01:45 AM

QUOTE (Red XIII @ Thursday, Jun 27 2013, 18:28)
I had a mate that was a psychopath, I was best friends with him for 10 years, he was very loyal and always helped me out with anything I needed, he was the best friend a man could ever have. around 2 years ago he killed 4 people, cut their limbs off and buried them in the woods near my house. A few minutes after he killed them he nocked for me and wanted to show me something, I saw he was covered in blood and I asked him what happened but he just said I will show you. I was quite scared at this point but not that scared because he was my best friend. He showed me the bodies and my stomach dropped, I didn't overreact because I was scared he might of killed me. He kept saying "its nice, isn't it, to see all this blood and cut off limbs everywhere" I went along with it but I couldn't hold my emotions and disgust in so I said to him I need to eat and have a shower. He went back home and I called the police.

I have a good friend named Brian Eggleston that killed Pierce County deputy John Bannanola. You on the other hand are a lying bastard.

DanieljJ
  • DanieljJ

Supersonic Bassman

• Members

Posted 28 June 2013 - 05:21 AM

The fact that Trevor was good enough for the military to make him a trained pilot make me think he must fit this line of thought . He is obviously charismatic from the trailers. Good shot amigo! sly.gif

Diekoog
  • Diekoog

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 June 2013 - 07:39 AM

I'm assuming he wasn't as crazy when he joined the military. Maybe whatever happened while he was in the army (Gulf War syndrome, or it's GTA equivalent, possibly) combined with his existing personality and years of drug use made the crazy bastard we see now.

FromBrnoCity
  • FromBrnoCity

Don't call me guy, I have no peenus.I have nice new tits btw

• Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 28 June 2013 - 04:28 PM

He is so much charismatic and charming protagonist like I never seen before. icon14.gif
The thinking he's ex-military pilot is more interesting because it mean Trevor must be very smart, and at the same point such a violent person.I love this style like "I don't give a f*ck how I look"
I really love him since the first time I saw him.

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Gangsta Bunny

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 28 June 2013 - 04:34 PM

QUOTE (Diekoog @ Thursday, Jun 27 2013, 23:39)
I'm assuming he wasn't as crazy when he joined the military. Maybe whatever happened while he was in the army (Gulf War syndrome, or it's GTA equivalent, possibly) combined with his existing personality and years of drug use made the crazy bastard we see now.

Maybe he joined the military so he could learn how to kill people better.

ainsz
  • ainsz

Senor Dickhead

• Members
  • England

Posted 28 June 2013 - 04:40 PM

QUOTE (Diekoog @ Friday, Jun 28 2013, 07:39)

Australian - American war I think. Maybe Trevor is that crazy chatterbox caller from III. Shellshocked by boomerang shrapnal he's turned crazy. turn.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users