I Need Help BADLY!

3 replies to this topic
lcpdpoliceman
  • lcpdpoliceman

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 June 2013 - 09:35 PM

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if you guys could please help me find a computer. I want to be able to play GTA 4 on it with modding such as LCPDFR. So can someone please find me a cheap computer that will run it smoothly with the mods. I would prefer it to be not a gaming computer just a regular computer. Also, please try to find one that is sold from either Walmart, Target, BestBuy, Sams, etc. Somewhere like that. Pleassseee! I want to play GTA SOOOO bad but my laptop wont run it cryani.gif cryani.gif cryani.gif so I need a cheap one. Please stay under $500.00. Thank you guys so much for your help. Please put the link in your responses! THANKS! icon14.gif colgate.gif biggrin.gif

luceberg
  • luceberg

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 27 June 2013 - 11:14 PM

Just looked at Walmart. They have a build your own one starting at $500 here. The graphics card is the only thing I would change, and that depends how good graphics you want and at what resolution. here is a youtube video of a gtx 630 playing GTA 4 (Sorry about the music). There is a standard model with that card installed.

SlaveZer0
  • SlaveZer0

Perveyor of Destruction

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 June 2013 - 01:35 AM

i smell a troll

tcmose01
  • tcmose01

OPSGAMER0889

• Members

Posted 28 June 2013 - 03:14 AM

QUOTE (SlaveZer0 @ Friday, Jun 28 2013, 01:35)
i smell a troll

lol. check in to a nvida graphics card, but make sure the case is big enough for the card.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users