• Madmonk420

"The One Man Riot"

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 30 June 2013 - 10:01 PM

icon13.gif

Lazyboy.
  • Lazyboy.

could you PLEASE stop using that f*cking blue font?!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 June 2013 - 10:07 PM

you lost? damn.

Tommy.
  • Tommy.

MUFC

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Most Knowledgeable [Sports] 2013

Posted 01 July 2013 - 05:02 PM

Not as good as you thought I see. I think you guys got way too confident trying to claim to be the best around here when your simply not. Oh well, get practicing for V moto_whistle.gif

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Shorter of breath and one day closer to death.

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 01 July 2013 - 05:59 PM

QUOTE (Tommy. @ Monday, Jul 1 2013, 19:02)
Not as good as you thought I see. I think you guys got way too confident trying to claim to be the best around here when your simply not. Oh well, get practicing for V moto_whistle.gif

Sorry, but you are...?

Madmonk420
  • Madmonk420

"The One Man Riot"

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 01 July 2013 - 06:13 PM Edited by Madmonk420, 01 July 2013 - 06:36 PM.

QUOTE (Tommy. @ Monday, Jul 1 2013, 17:02)

Over the piece from when the "current" Damned crew was formed (GL2012) till now we have been the most successfull.That is a simple fact based on results of friendly,GL and events we have played against the other gangs on the forum. Only a fool thinks that GTA iv is designed in such a way that anyone could be "the best" all the time. What we are is the most consistant and we are still top of GL at present so we will worry about it when that situation changes.Yes as of late we have lost some form but you dont get that back by snooping around forums. Ironicly it was non forum members who impressed me last night which is not uncommon btw. Given my background before i came to the forums ive played and defeated many a player with better ability than Ive faced here. This is simply fact. Im not a poor loser or a quitter so well done to the world team. Well done to the Damned members who played we lost the game but kept our honor. It just never went for us and to be honest there was time we should have more savvy. Theres a fine line between concentration and wanting to win so much that it effects your decision making... we fell into the later category last night and thats better than not turning up at all. We need some tuning there not doubt about that.

Tommy I dont recall you ever featuring in any game since ive came here so until you step up ill take your carefully timed detraction in my stride.

To the forum/World

We`ll fight you every weekend if it moves us from posting to playing.

If you fancy another challenge then follow this link.

http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=520646

ROLL OUT!!!

Tommy.
  • Tommy.

MUFC

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 01 July 2013 - 06:36 PM

The Yardies have been going strong for years. Just look how successful we are in GL and GL Cup and I would say Y have faced better forum gangs too like [TEC] [D12] etc. We have won one GL and have came 2nd three times. We won the GL Cup so I would say that's consistency mate. Fair enough you guys won it in 2012 but let's be honest what was the competition like? sh*t. The Yardies were the only competition, yes a gang where 75% of the members have lost interest in the game and play it like once every few months. Same with this year tbh but the Highway Reapers seem pretty good along with a few other gangs but not like it was.

@ At some random guy I have never seen before around here: And you are? Well...

Madmonk420
  • Madmonk420

"The One Man Riot"

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 01 July 2013 - 06:59 PM Edited by Madmonk420, 01 July 2013 - 07:10 PM.

QUOTE (Tommy. @ Monday, Jul 1 2013, 18:36)
The Yardies have been going strong for years. Just look how successful we are in GL and GL Cup and I would say Y have faced better forum gangs too like  [TEC] [D12] etc. We have won one GL and have came 2nd three times. We won the GL Cup so I would say that's consistency mate. Fair enough you guys won it in 2012 but let's be honest  what was the competition like? sh*t. The Yardies were the only competition, yes a gang where 75% of the members have lost interest in the game and play it like once every few months. Same with this year tbh but the Highway Reapers seem pretty good along with a few other gangs but not like it was.

Tommy were talking about who is the most consistant right now not 3 years ago. What happenend before the current Damned is irrelevent to this whole saga but im glad you`ve done your homework.You can only beat the team in front of you Tommy so ask the non present gangs why they were not there wink.gif .Would be interesting to see what part you played in all those fruitful times for the Yardies? In theory it should be harder to win it now as the people who still play have got 5 year experience.So you are saying that last year all the gangs were sh*t and that why we won it. The yardies were in last year does that include them? I faced D12 in my debut in GL and got draw out of them. If you look at the teams in that game then you will see a draw was a great result. We have never managed to get a game with them since. As ive said we are the most constistant at the current time. We can look at the last two defeats. We lost 3 TDM to the reapers in thier settings who are on form in friendlies from what I hear so no shame there. We lost in an event that we created to replace a GL match slot. So thats this week but thats only arranged games. A patched up battle weary Damned unit embarassed a team of mode specific Veterens last night before I went off-line so we are at least back on track. Aye your right its not like it was so all we can do is win it again and see if league is better next year. Im sure the rest of the gangs that have put effort in this year will pleased to see that you think so highly of them.

Tommy.
  • Tommy.

MUFC

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 01 July 2013 - 08:09 PM

QUOTE (Madmonk420 @ Monday, Jul 1 2013, 19:59)
The Yardies have been going strong for years. Just look how successful we are in GL and GL Cup and I would say Y have faced better forum gangs too like  [TEC] [D12] etc. We have won one GL and have came 2nd three times. We won the GL Cup so I would say that's consistency mate. Fair enough you guys won it in 2012 but let's be honest  what was the competition like? sh*t. The Yardies were the only competition, yes a gang where 75% of the members have lost interest in the game and play it like once every few months. Same with this year tbh but the Highway Reapers seem pretty good along with a few other gangs but not like it was.

Tommy were talking about who is the most consistant right now not 3 years ago. What happenend before the current Damned is irrelevent to this whole saga but im glad you`ve done your homework.You can only beat the team in front of you Tommy so ask the non present gangs why they were not there wink.gif .Would be interesting to see what part you played in all those fruitful times for the Yardies? In theory it should be harder to win it now as the people who still play have got 5 year experience.So you are saying that last year all the gangs were sh*t and that why we won it. The yardies were in last year does that include them? I faced D12 in my debut in GL and got draw out of them. If you look at the teams in that game then you will see a draw was a great result. We have never managed to get a game with them since. As ive said we are the most constistant at the current time. We can look at the last two defeats. We lost 3 TDM to the reapers in thier settings who are on form in friendlies from what I hear so no shame there. We lost in an event that we created to replace a GL match slot. So thats this week but thats only arranged games. A patched up battle weary Damned unit embarassed a team of mode specific Veterens last night before I went off-line so we are at least back on track. Aye your right its not like it was so all we can do is win it again and see if league is better next year. Im sure the rest of the gangs that have put effort in this year will pleased to see that you think so highly of them.

Did you even read my post? We are not that consistent compared to years ago because nobody play's IV in Y anymore. Back when we did we were a top gang. It doesn't matter how much I have played a part in it since I'm referring to The Yardies as a gang. You're saying that people are better because they have five years experience? Wrong. Most people have lost interest but back then people were trying more and playing to win. When V is out, I guarantee we will leave you Damned boys behind because we will have interest tounge.gif Till then we can compare a gang that has been running since 2008 to a gang that started in 2010 but failed and was handed over to the PS3 players in around 2011. Talk all you want but it's not getting you far, Yardies is much superior and the statistics say it all icon14.gif

I feel like I'm back in the 2010 days debating which gangs are better lol.gif

A J
  • A J

Damned Brotherhood [DAMN]

• Members
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 01 July 2013 - 08:13 PM

QUOTE (Tommy. @ Monday, Jul 1 2013, 20:09)

Did you even read my post? We are not that consistent compared to years ago because nobody play's IV in Y anymore. Back when we did we were a top gang. It doesn't matter how much I have played a part in it since I'm referring to The Yardies as a gang. You're saying that people are better because they have five years experience? Wrong. Most people have lost interest but back then people were trying more and playing to win. When V is out, I guarantee we will leave you Damned boys behind because we will have interest tounge.gif Till then we can compare a gang that has been running since 2008 to a gang that started in 2010 but failed and was handed over to the PS3 players in around 2011. Talk all you want but it's not getting you far, Yardies is much superior and the statistics say it all icon14.gif

Do me favour everyone, ignore this twat.

Madmonk420
  • Madmonk420

"The One Man Riot"

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 01 July 2013 - 08:20 PM Edited by Madmonk420, 01 July 2013 - 08:37 PM.

QUOTE (Madmonk420 @ Monday, Jul 1 2013, 19:59)

Why did you leave them for some spam outfit then? Stop putting smoke screens m8. The Yardies winning leagues years ago has nothing to do with the Damned currently. This is what we discussing but you see fit do to try and change the subject because you simply cannot swallow the truth and youve ran out of fact to convice me of anything else. So like ive said in three posts already from when the current Damned crew took over from Strength we have been the most consistant in GL, friendly and the Leaguematches thats a simple fact Tommy.This week may have had an effect on that but if dragged out all the results i think we are still ahead.Theres no point us worring about results before we arrived and yes over the piece from the GL`s creation the Yardies have done well. That however was not what we are talking about. So swallow that big lump and just accept the truth. You had nothing to do with the Yardies past wins. You have nothing to with the yardies current GL quest either. You had nothing to with the event last night or the friendlies involving THR. So I ask why are you here? You dont play,You cant debate so whats your story wee man? We had words in the past about something similar ie you barking on about things that dont concern you. You had your chance to come and get your bit in but you gave it the "oh im finished with gta" your not finshed you never started lol.

Tommy.
  • Tommy.

MUFC

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 01 July 2013 - 08:22 PM

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Monday, Jul 1 2013, 21:13)

Do me favour everyone, ignore this twat.

It's a bit banter between me and monk which you obviously can't handle. At the end of the day, it's all tongue in cheek mate twat

EDIT: Monk, spam outfit? Have you seen your topic recently mercie_blink.gif

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 01 July 2013 - 08:30 PM

QUOTE (Tommy. @ Monday, Jul 1 2013, 20:22)

It's a bit banter between me and monk which you obviously can't handle. At the end of the day, it's all tongue in cheek mate twat

EDIT: Monk, spam outfit? Have you seen your topic recently mercie_blink.gif

I'd rather it wasn't on this topic though, please take this spam to the Damned topic happy.gif

I'd like to have this as a rolling event, a weekly chance for the whole of the world/forum to engage with the Damned.

Tommy.
  • Tommy.

MUFC

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 01 July 2013 - 08:34 PM

If I find the inspiration or energy to play IV MP again; I'll try and jump in a game tounge.gif

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 01 July 2013 - 08:40 PM

QUOTE (Tommy. @ Monday, Jul 1 2013, 20:34)
If I find the inspiration or energy to play IV MP again; I'll try and jump in a game tounge.gif

Anyone is welcome especially noobs tounge.gif , but really you wouldn't want to embarrass yourself?

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

What exactly are we doing?

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 01 July 2013 - 08:41 PM

Please don't argue lol.gif

'Actions speak louder than words'

Madmonk420
  • Madmonk420

"The One Man Riot"

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 01 July 2013 - 08:43 PM

QUOTE (DarkKingBernard @ Monday, Jul 1 2013, 20:41)
Please don't argue biggrin.gif

'Actions speak louder than words'

Nice Dawg but i prefer "A picture speaks a thousand words" wink.gif

Tommy.
  • Tommy.

MUFC

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 01 July 2013 - 08:46 PM

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Monday, Jul 1 2013, 21:40)

Anyone is welcome especially noobs tounge.gif , but really you wouldn't want to embarrass yourself?

Noob? What have I told you about it. Just because I don't play MP IV as much you Damned lads girls doesn't mean I'm a noob. I guarantee I have being playing GTA longer than you lot. Most your gang is filled with people who only started playing GTA a couple of years ago so when it comes to GTA, I'm sorry but I can't take you lot seriously. You're all probably better than me but I'm decent and I've held my own against the Damned before tounge.gif

Madmonk420
  • Madmonk420

"The One Man Riot"

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 01 July 2013 - 08:56 PM

Right jog on Tommy we see you in LS wink.gif

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 02 July 2013 - 12:15 AM

QUOTE (Tommy. @ Monday, Jul 1 2013, 22:46)

Noob? What have I told you about it. Just because I don't play MP IV as much you Damned lads girls doesn't mean I'm a noob. I guarantee I have being playing GTA longer than you lot. Most your gang is filled with people who only started playing GTA a couple of years ago so when it comes to GTA, I'm sorry but I can't take you lot seriously. You're all probably better than me but I'm decent and I've held my own against the Damned before tounge.gif

So come hold your own again icon14.gif

Tommy.
  • Tommy.

MUFC

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 02 July 2013 - 12:00 PM

QUOTE (Mm9090 @ Tuesday, Jul 2 2013, 01:15)
QUOTE (Tommy. @ Monday, Jul 1 2013, 22:46)

So come hold your own again icon14.gif

If the offer is right tounge.gif

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 02 July 2013 - 02:28 PM

You get to put your money where your mouth is and we get to make sure you don't icon14.gif

Tommy.
  • Tommy.

MUFC

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 02 July 2013 - 05:53 PM

QUOTE (Mm9090 @ Tuesday, Jul 2 2013, 15:28)
You get to put your money where your mouth is and we get to make sure you don't icon14.gif

I don't back down from a challenge so next time I'm free to get on my PS3 and I'll get in a game with you lot. I probably won't win but I'm all for trying. I actually jumped in a DM before (first time on IV MP in ages) and I done quite good so why not eh? tounge.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users