Quantcast

» «
Photo

Somehow I avoided "The Holland Play", need help!

5 replies to this topic
JohnyTroll
  • JohnyTroll

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 June 2013 - 06:15 PM

Hello everyone,

I tried doing the fastest possible playthrough to get all the achievments including the "Liberty City Minute" one, accidentaly I rejected the call from Playboy X that was starting "The Holland Play" and he hasn't called back, no markers are present on the map and there's no way to start the mission and him say that he wan't Dwayne dead, both of them don't answer the phone, I have no idea what I have done but the mission just didn't take place, didn't seem that weird at start but now I'm worried I won't get the 100% completion achievment because of this, any way to trigger it? sad.gif

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 27 June 2013 - 06:34 PM

If Dwayne called you informing you that he knows Playboy wants him dead, then you can just call Playboy to initiate the mission..That's the way I done it my last playthrough on PC and it worked out great.

However, let that be a hard lesson learned to NOT reject calls, as that can lead to problems later, since this game is structured on the Cell Phone so much for missions and such... smile.gif

IF the above tip does not work, What platform you play on-ie. PC, PS3, OR 360? If on PC, Do you have any Mods or Trainers installed?

JohnyTroll
  • JohnyTroll

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 June 2013 - 06:37 PM

I'm on PC, no Mods or Trainers, neither of them called, I think I rejected that call by getting into a taxi and that's how it glitched out :\

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 27 June 2013 - 06:44 PM

Try calling Playboy yourself to see if you can initiate the mission? GTA III is the ONLY game that had this issue(of sealing missions if not done in a certain order)...this problem was fixed with VC and newer games...

As an alternative(if worse comes to worse), you can load a previous save(one before the problem occurred and proceed from there)...Since there are 12 save slots in this game, you should have a least another save available to you...

JohnyTroll
  • JohnyTroll

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 June 2013 - 07:06 PM

Well, I'm nearing the game's end so loading a previous save ain't really an option, calling Playboy does nothing as he ain't answering, guess I'll just skip the 100% completion achiv, wasn't in the mood to kill pigeons anyway...Thanks for all the help man smile.gif

JohnyTroll
  • JohnyTroll

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 June 2013 - 11:00 AM

OMFG...Playboy just called, I think it's gonna trigger... f*ck YEA biggrin.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users