Mobile Gaming(phones/tablets)

4 replies to this topic
trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 26 June 2013 - 04:11 PM

I don't recall seeing this topic around. Then again I could be totally wrong.

I recently upgraded my phone to something a bit more game friendly. I already have Max Payne, GTA III, GTA VC, and Dead Space for my tablet. All of those games play really well on my new phone too.

If you were to recommend a mobile game what would it be? Even if it costs a few dollars.

And just to keep this kind of like a regular thread - what games in general do you like on the mobile platforms?

For the record; I think VC and Max Payne are two of the best mobile ports. I'm thinking Dead Space is too, but I've only recently started playing it so I want to reserve any critique as of now.

Voodoo
  • Voodoo

Cyclop have 9 years

• Unknown
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 26 June 2013 - 04:32 PM Edited by Voodoo, 26 June 2013 - 04:35 PM.

I have or have had pretty much all of the games you can think of on my phones including the the GTA/MP titles, DS and some classics via EMU. While it is cool to have those 3D action, FPS and driving style games in such a portable format, it always just boils down to the interface for me. I can never be bothered fiddling with the touchscreen trying to do actual missions in GTA for example because honestly, compared to a controller it sucks really hard. The same goes for most shooters, too. So, regardless how many I download and what a great novelty it is to have them, the games I end up actually playing are the ones that are better suited to the interface.

Also, I tend to favor games you can make some progress on during a normal sh*t, then pause and pick up again easily. That's just real world specs.

Ciaran
  • Ciaran

• The Connection
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 26 June 2013 - 04:36 PM

Real Racing 3 is a really good game for the Ipad and its free!

kudoboi
  • kudoboi

HI

• Members

Posted 26 June 2013 - 08:12 PM

i don't game a lot on mobile but when i do i play games like fun run or asphalt 7.

oh god why does that sound so similar to the meme

DarthShinobi
  • DarthShinobi

The fall is FAST and STEEP

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 June 2013 - 08:34 PM

Just playing The Simpsons Tapped Out, Football Manager, Real Racing, and a Trigger Fist.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users