Photo

Volcano in V?

40 replies to this topic
Dope_0110
  • Dope_0110

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 27 June 2013 - 08:37 PM

QUOTE (jamieleng @ Wednesday, Jun 26 2013, 10:47)
QUOTE (ScotchMouth @ Wednesday, Jun 26 2013, 10:35)
QUOTE (jamieleng @ Wednesday, Jun 26 2013, 05:31)
The Epsilon Project is based on Scientology. Scientology is based on 'Dianetics' by L. Ron Hubbard:
http://www.prlog.org...ntal-health.jpg

Nothing more, nothing less.

@ScotchMouth

Yes, Scientology is probably the most elaborate pyramid scheme ever created.

Nice providing the book itself. I think it seals the deal on the thread. People are free to speculate as they wish but it's more allusions to Scientology. Nice post

Yeah, I'm not trying to stifle speculation & conversation. I mean, what would this place be without those two things?

I'm really glad Rockstar is going all out parodying Scientology, as it is a despicable organization that preys on the weak minded. I think Epsilonism has been a part of GTA lore since Vice City & was referenced in most GTA's including IV. I had a little giggle when I found out actress/singer Juliette Lewis was a radio dj in IV, seeing as she is a Scientologist (Scientologists do not accept & aggressively defend any criticism or mocking of their 'religion').

Agree about scientology, and yeah, their members are hard headed and don't accept to be mocked. Like the actor who did Chef in South Park who left the show after it mocked Scientology, and then they dedicated a whole episode to mocking how they brainwashed him, and also killed of the character unfortunately.

jamieleng
  • jamieleng

Chafing the Chimp is totally natural behaviour!

• Members
  • England

Posted 27 June 2013 - 09:39 PM

QUOTE (Dope_0110 @ Thursday, Jun 27 2013, 20:37)
QUOTE (jamieleng @ Wednesday, Jun 26 2013, 10:47)
QUOTE (ScotchMouth @ Wednesday, Jun 26 2013, 10:35)
QUOTE (jamieleng @ Wednesday, Jun 26 2013, 05:31)
The Epsilon Project is based on Scientology. Scientology is based on 'Dianetics' by L. Ron Hubbard:
http://www.prlog.org...ntal-health.jpg

Nothing more, nothing less.

@ScotchMouth

Yes, Scientology is probably the most elaborate pyramid scheme ever created.

Nice providing the book itself. I think it seals the deal on the thread. People are free to speculate as they wish but it's more allusions to Scientology. Nice post

Yeah, I'm not trying to stifle speculation & conversation. I mean, what would this place be without those two things?

I'm really glad Rockstar is going all out parodying Scientology, as it is a despicable organization that preys on the weak minded. I think Epsilonism has been a part of GTA lore since Vice City & was referenced in most GTA's including IV. I had a little giggle when I found out actress/singer Juliette Lewis was a radio dj in IV, seeing as she is a Scientologist (Scientologists do not accept & aggressively defend any criticism or mocking of their 'religion').

Agree about scientology, and yeah, their members are hard headed and don't accept to be mocked. Like the actor who did Chef in South Park who left the show after it mocked Scientology, and then they dedicated a whole episode to mocking how they brainwashed him, and also killed of the character unfortunately.

Yeah, what a hypocrite Isaac Hayes was. South Park has taken the piss out of nearly every religion & he was more than happy to be part of the show, until it was his organization's turn. Still, those two episodes where they cut together snippets of Chef dialogue from previous episodes (which also made him sound like a robot) was absolutely hilarious.

Dope_0110
  • Dope_0110

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 27 June 2013 - 09:45 PM

QUOTE (jamieleng @ Thursday, Jun 27 2013, 21:39)
Yeah, what a hypocrite Isaac Hayes was. South Park has taken the piss out of nearly every religion & he was more than happy to be part of the show, until it was his organization's turn. Still, those two episodes where they cut together snippets of Chef dialogue from previous episodes (which also made him sound like a robot) was absolutely hilarious.

Agree again. He was all cool with everything they did before, no matter what religion, nation, idea or whatever else they parodied.. but as soon as they touched his precious scientology he's pissed. Even though I liked Chef character and he was among my favorite, I'm glad they got rid of the actor.

Now I feel like watching that episode again, just to laugh.. hell, I'll do it biggrin.gif

jamieleng
  • jamieleng

Chafing the Chimp is totally natural behaviour!

• Members
  • England

Posted 27 June 2013 - 10:41 PM Edited by jamieleng, 27 June 2013 - 10:46 PM.

QUOTE (Dope_0110 @ Thursday, Jun 27 2013, 21:45)
QUOTE (jamieleng @ Thursday, Jun 27 2013, 21:39)

Agree again. He was all cool with everything they did before, no matter what religion, nation, idea or whatever else they parodied.. but as soon as they touched his precious scientology he's pissed. Even though I liked Chef character and he was among my favorite, I'm glad they got rid of the actor.

Now I feel like watching that episode again, just to laugh.. hell, I'll do it biggrin.gif

Make sure you don't accidentally get brainwashed by the 'Super Adventure Club':
Sea Org
When you're shorter than Tom Cruise, you are bound to have a raging 'Napoleon Complex'

Bims
  • Bims

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:46 PM

Seen pictures of the writing in block 9A (where trevor supposedly thinks brad is being held).

The dinosaur with the saddle lead us to the diner (below omega's camp) on senora way.

The chimney for the diner is a green volcano, which is continued in paint down one side of the building.

There appears to be a triangle/pyramid in the dino's right eye, which when I just shot it turned white.

Literally just found this.

Osho
  • Osho

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:08 PM

Has any one checked the prison area locked?
That area alone has a lot of unexplored stuff players have no idea.
In coming days when we get to it feel as a surprise awaits

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:05 PM

I'm still waiting for the explosion. Where is it?

Fizzlepop531
  • Fizzlepop531

Peon

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:07 PM

I have considered a Volcanic eruption that would open up one of the mountains, but I can't see such an event happening that the data miners haven't discovered yet.

However, if there was a way to get inside any of the mountains, it could be through an eruption point. Problem with that is, most eruption points are near the top of a mountain, there hasn't been any opening to be found that fits this idea.

However, I still am a believer that there is an interior of a mountain somewhere in the game, so I will totally be keeping an eye on this thread if you all continue to investigate the idea.

ludvigR
  • ludvigR

meh

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:11 PM Edited by ludvigR, 25 October 2013 - 07:12 PM.

Two things came to mind when i saw the volcano, firstly the two hills at the bottom looks like the ballsack lol and then secondly i thought about this image when seeing this..10o4gzq.png

(the cracks looks kind of the lines on this marking.. but i dunno)

Fizzlepop531
  • Fizzlepop531

Peon

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:13 PM

Two things came to mind when i saw the volcano, firstly the two hills at the bottom looks like the ballsack lol and then secondly i thought about this image when seeing this..10o4gzq.png

(the cracks looks kind of the lines on this marking.. but i dunno)

I made this connection in of the the Mural threads that the poster and this glyph were similar, but it was dismissed.

I'm much more hopeful that this thread can see if there is any significance to this coincidence.

I<3GTAV
  • I<3GTAV

I LOVE GARY PAYTON NO ONE UNDERSTANDS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:35 PM

I'm still waiting for the explosion. Where is it?

There are explosions all over the game, all you have to do is through a grenade, detonate a sticky bomb, or shoot at a vehicle a little.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users