Photo

Off topic but just to pass time

4 replies to this topic
FranklinsBroJT
  • FranklinsBroJT

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 26 June 2013 - 02:43 AM

I was thinking the other day how big was the map and its pretty huge right? So just imagine how big GTA V could've been if the next gens were released a few years ago imagine the scale on that game how big would it be if they got 5 years probably a couple states or maybe even countries in future GTAs the graphics,activities,vehicles,environments,or if possible destruction everywhere peds would fix your destruction.

GlitzyTomb
  • GlitzyTomb

Homie

• Members

Posted 26 June 2013 - 02:47 AM

It'd be either roughly the same size but running better/better graphics...or....

It would be delayed another several years.

Otherwise the areas they spent years building and the areas they spent months building would clash too much. It would look unprofessional and unfinished and Rockstar tends to release games "When It's Done"

But....I can hardly wait for GTAVI for the next generation. Hope they focus more on; pop-up reduction, increases in pedestrian numbers, and land size than on graphics.

Sept17th2013
  • Sept17th2013

Cracker.

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 June 2013 - 02:53 AM

First GTAs of their respective gens have always been the smallest... and that's because a lot of time is spent in getting it to work on the new hardware, building new engine, working with better graphics... so there's little room for a massive map.

tinman187
  • tinman187

DoUgHbOi

• Members

Posted 26 June 2013 - 03:21 AM

I said the same thing after the massive San Andreas map, wondering how massive it could be on a next gen system (360 - Ps3). I.V was not as big, but graphically it was so much more impressive. I'm sure it would be similar with a next gen GTA (Ps4 - One), map wouldn't be as big as V, but graphically more impressive.

FranklinsBroJT
  • FranklinsBroJT

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 26 June 2013 - 03:52 AM

QUOTE (tinman187 @ Wednesday, Jun 26 2013, 03:21)
I said the same thing after the massive San Andreas map, wondering how massive it could be on a next gen system (360 - Ps3). I.V was not as big, but graphically it was so much more impressive. I'm sure it would be similar with a next gen GTA (Ps4 - One), map wouldn't be as big as V, but graphically more impressive.

It probably be different because the architecture of the new consoles is different so It will be graphically amazing but dull like gta iv

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users