» «
Photo

online modes

10 replies to this topic
vVOrangeJuiceVv
  • vVOrangeJuiceVv

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 June 2013 - 06:50 PM Edited by vVOrangeJuiceVv, 25 June 2013 - 06:52 PM.

Hey! I was wondering if you guys would add new game modes such as demelotion derby and busted in multiplayer

Johan
  • Johan

Free The Future

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Dominican-Republic
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA]

Posted 25 June 2013 - 06:53 PM

Not trying to show any ego but I was one of the first few people to try out Busted when it was first invented by a friend of mine.

Derby was also something I was trying out first with "GTAMissions"

Anyway I doubt they will add this, maybe Demolition Derby in singleplayer, the rest will be up to us again during Free Mode

KrushLTx10
  • KrushLTx10

Speedy and Slightly Agitated

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 June 2013 - 07:53 PM

They need to have Busted in GTA V on consoles. I remember watching that the first time and wishing I had a lot more people playing GTA IV. Sadly I only play with 2 who have GTA IV. Even if there's only 16 people per lobby in multiplayer I hope R* makes the mode for PS3 and 360. Would 15 cops be good enough to get a good busted game in?

EmmitBrown
  • EmmitBrown

Lord Lero

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 June 2013 - 08:00 PM

i don't really play the multiplayer right now so i don't know if they already have a mode like this but i want a mode with none of the players showing up on radar. i wanna play cartag in the rural areas

Revolution-XW
  • Revolution-XW

LuisWayne

• Members

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:07 PM

I've been hoping for online modes like these.

chuckberry04
  • chuckberry04

Thug

• Members

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:13 PM

QUOTE (Johacamigames @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 18:53)
Not trying to show any ego but I was one of the first few people to try out Busted when it was first invented by a friend of mine.

Anyway I doubt they will add this, maybe Demolition Derby in singleplayer, the rest will be up to us again during Free Mode

You weren't one of the first to play it you dickhead. How would you know?

SlappyPwnsAss
  • SlappyPwnsAss

I done kept it real from tha jump

• Members

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:14 PM

I played a bit of Demolition Derby on GTA IV for the PS3... there was like a ''arena'' type thing. It was perfect for it.

Johan
  • Johan

Free The Future

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:53 PM

QUOTE (chuckberry04 @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 17:13)

Because in 2008 it was unheard of?

And how do you know I wasn't one of the first to play it? Were you around the group at that time? Or did you know people before that?

DeadZombie
  • DeadZombie

Sons Of Ditka - Leader

• Members

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:57 PM

QUOTE (Johacamigames @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 21:53)

And how do you know I wasn't one of the first to play it? Were you around the group at that time? Or did you know people before that?

It's called busted, you probley never heard that I was the first.

Cool bro.

Johan
  • Johan

Free The Future

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:58 PM

QUOTE (DeadZombie @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 17:57)

It's called busted, you probley never heard that I was the first.

Cool bro.

Whatever you say colgate.gif

But if you go to one of the oldest videos about Busted the description is as follows -

What is Busted!? :

Busted is NOT a game mode inside GTA. (Organized in the mode "Free Mode" or "GTA Race" and used native simple trainer to spawn the police cars)
Busted is an unofficial game mode made/idea by FestenGTA. The rules are simply, No guns, only ramming, crook is busted when the car catches fire or is upside down. - The crook win if no cops appears on the mini-map.

FestenGTA is a close friend of mine on GFWL and Steam as well as PS3 and there was only about 5 people that played the first ever run of that custom game mode and you were NOT there

chuckberry04
  • chuckberry04

Thug

• Members

Posted 26 June 2013 - 06:02 PM

Like you guys were really the first ones to do it.. Maybe, MAYBE, you were the first uploaders, which I don't believe, especially since you didn't post no proof, but a lot of people already played that "mode" whether they called it busted or not. Maybe you were the ones to write down some more universal rules or come up with the name "busted", which I also highly doubt, but you weren't the first ones to actually play it.. Hell, I know some people in my friendslist who play a mode like that and didn't know other people play it too etc.. I believe people already played busted in GTA: SA Multiplayer so stfu.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users