This section is for any editing topics that don't fit into any of the other forums, any questions on how to mod belong in Editing Discussion
Please read the Official Modification Forum Rules & Procedures BEFORE posting!
The following topics contain extremely useful information:
GTA SA freezing on home coming
Posted 25 June 2013 - 05:24 PM
I have things to do in san andreas installed so I figured it might be a problem with sweet's beta textures with the gray shirt and everything so I replaced its CS files and its txd/dff files with the original one. It didn't work so its probably something to do with TTDISA.
Posted 02 July 2013 - 12:12 PM
|QUOTE (__PimpTastic19__ @ Wednesday, Jun 26 2013, 01:24)|
|It didn't work so its probably something to do with TTDISA.|
You answered it yourself. ^ lol
Anyways, try and do this:
1) Uninstall SA.
2) Delete the installation folder if it still exists. (e.g. C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas).
3) Delete the Virtual Store copy of the installation folder too. The Appdata folder might be hidden. (e.g. C:\Users\???\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas).
4) Delete the gta_sa.set file from your user files folder.
6) Reinstall SA.
7) Reinstall TTDISA, latest version can be found here.
8) Apply SilentPL's 'Unofficial Patch', then apply a simple ped 'fix' from here.
Hope I have helped.
Posted 06 July 2013 - 09:59 PM
Your instructions seems to hurt my head. A little. But I'll keep that in mind. I can't thank u enuff for actually getting my hopes up again. Ill try this soon.
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users