Quantcast

» «
Photo

How can i add multiple skins instead of replacing?

1 reply to this topic
The Wolfman
  • The Wolfman

I smoke cause it gives me knowledge

• Members

Posted 25 June 2013 - 08:36 AM

I wanted to add 2 skins which is Spiderman and Batman but unfortunately i have the beta Niko Bellic installed and i guess it only allows one skin to be installed i think.

Is there a way to add multiple skins like how the skin selector was used in GTA SA?

Dud123
  • Dud123

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 August 2013 - 12:23 AM

this is not that complicated.

First off, openiv lets you add more files than the actual default number of nikos body parts.
Most os those mods have a head_000_r, upp_000_u, lowr_000_r, Feet_000_r, hair_000_r, hands_000_r, teef_000....suse and sus2.
but you can name every part as you want.
if you want to keep the original and defalt niko, whos parts are all the ones that end up with 000, you can add another character if you replace, for example ,all the parts with the 001 files,
if you want another, you can do it by replacing all the 002 files.
make sure however, how big are these files, if they are 26kb, it means they are actually just a placeholder for an emphy model, because sometimes its easier to rigg the legs and shoes
all at the same time in the lowr file, so as this files includes legs and shoes, the shoes file will be nothing.
just mess around with it, and check what the models are, using openiv you can look at them while you are replacing.

Make a backup of course.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users