Quantcast

» «
Photo

Retarded Facebook Statuses/Comments

93 replies to this topic
CallTheCoroner
  • CallTheCoroner

Have you ever been dying of thirst, and smelled rain?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 June 2013 - 02:06 PM

There's wayyyy too many parents on Facebook too, that's another killer.

Travís.
  • Travís.

Gangsta

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 25 June 2013 - 02:07 PM

QUOTE (Cosmic Gypsy @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 14:03)
QUOTE (legend9090 @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 14:02)
QUOTE (Cosmic Gypsy @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 13:59)
QUOTE (legend9090 @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 13:57)
QUOTE (Cosmic Gypsy @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 13:54)
I also hate it when people take a picture of themselves in the mirror with a mobile phone, it's bad enough when girls do it, but when a boy does it? That boy just needs to be ended.

It might be retarded but i'm actually proud to say that every photo of me in existence was taken by somebody else.

One of my profile picture are one of those photos sad.gif

GET RID OF IT. icon13.gif

Never take one again.

Maybe tounge.gif

Maybe isn't good enough, boys who do this are pretty boy fa**ots (i do NOT mean fa**ot as in homosexual, the definition of the word fa**ot has been changed in most social circles for a long time now.) Most homosexuals aren't that fa**oty anyway, lol.

Well i'm not confused.gif

Cosmic Gypsy
  • Cosmic Gypsy

It's time for a trip

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 June 2013 - 02:08 PM

QUOTE (legend9090 @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 14:07)
I also hate it when people take a picture of themselves in the mirror with a mobile phone, it's bad enough when girls do it, but when a boy does it? That boy just needs to be ended.

It might be retarded but i'm actually proud to say that every photo of me in existence was taken by somebody else.

Never take one again.

Maybe tounge.gif

Maybe isn't good enough, boys who do this are pretty boy fa**ots (i do NOT mean fa**ot as in homosexual, the definition of the word fa**ot has been changed in most social circles for a long time now.) Most homosexuals aren't that fa**oty anyway, lol.

Mate, if you take pictures of yourself in the mirror using a mobile phone (or any camera for that matter), you are a pretty boy poser fa**ot, fact.

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 June 2013 - 02:09 PM

QUOTE (Cosmic Gypsy @ Wednesday, Jun 26 2013, 00:59)

Never take one again.

I have a couple like that, not many at all though, and never while sober, my profile picture is one of me actually in the hospital bathroom after I got punched in the face haha! It was only because I needed a decent new profile picture, rather than one of me being passed out or something like that which my friends take. Or a gay-ass night-club photo.

I think it's f*cking sh*t when guys take one every few days, that's when I tend to dislike it, otherwise I don't mind really. Girls seem to like selfies anyway.

CallTheCoroner
  • CallTheCoroner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 June 2013 - 02:11 PM

Alright, easy Cosmic Gypsy.

Cosmic Gypsy
  • Cosmic Gypsy

It's time for a trip

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 June 2013 - 02:13 PM

QUOTE (CallTheCoroner @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 14:11)

Sorry, i'm just telling it how it is, the truth hurts, he has every right to continue being a pretty boy poser fa**ot, at the risk of his own respect/manhood/credibility.

Same goes to any male out there taking pictures of themselves in the mirror.

Travís.
  • Travís.

Gangsta

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 25 June 2013 - 02:16 PM

QUOTE (Cosmic Gypsy @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 14:08)

Never take one again.

Maybe tounge.gif

Mate, if you take pictures of yourself in the mirror using a mobile phone (or any camera for that matter), you are a pretty boy poser fa**ot, fact.

The funny thing is my G-I-R-L-F-R-I-E-N-D at the time told me to take it and make it my profile picture.

Cosmic Gypsy
  • Cosmic Gypsy

It's time for a trip

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 June 2013 - 02:17 PM

QUOTE (legend9090 @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 14:16)

Never take one again.

Maybe tounge.gif

The funny thing is my G-I-R-L-F-R-I-E-N-D at the time told me to take it and make it my profile picture.

Should have told her how retarded and pointless that is and just not done it. Having a girlfriend can still mean your a fa**ot. The best thing you could do for yourself is never do it again.

But yeah i feel like i have dragged this thread off topic so i'll stop now.

Travís.
  • Travís.

Gangsta

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 25 June 2013 - 02:20 PM

QUOTE (Cosmic Gypsy @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 14:17)

Never take one again.

Maybe tounge.gif

Should have told her how retarded and pointless that is and just not done it. Having a girlfriend can still mean your a fa**ot. The best thing you could do for yourself is never do it again.

I Don't give a f*ck how much of a fa**ot I look to certain people, girls think the way I dress is attractive, and i'm getting laid. tounge.gif

Cosmic Gypsy
  • Cosmic Gypsy

It's time for a trip

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 June 2013 - 02:22 PM

@legend9090, i guess the difference between us is i aim for women, you aim for girls.

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 25 June 2013 - 02:27 PM

All of statuses/comments that use really shortened and unreadable words. So annoying, it's like people can't write these days.

"lyk 4 th pst bcs m awsm" suicidal.gif

Travís.
  • Travís.

Gangsta

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 25 June 2013 - 02:30 PM

QUOTE (Cosmic Gypsy @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 14:22)
@legend9090, i guess the difference between us is i aim for women, you aim for girls.

Id prefer a tight un used snatch over a battered used one anyday, wink.gif

Mockage
  • Mockage

Fljótavík

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 25 June 2013 - 02:31 PM

People who take selfies with iPads.

Oh yes and of course duck faces.

Travís.
  • Travís.

Gangsta

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 25 June 2013 - 02:35 PM

QUOTE (Mockage @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 14:31)

Duck faces are the f*cking worst!

CallTheCoroner
  • CallTheCoroner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 June 2013 - 02:39 PM

QUOTE (legend9090 @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 14:35)
QUOTE (Mockage @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 14:31)

Duck faces are the f*cking worst!

user posted image

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 June 2013 - 02:56 PM

QUOTE (Cosmic Gypsy @ Wednesday, Jun 26 2013, 01:22)

This would make sense in the context of something else, but in this context, this doesn't really make sense. Both Women and girls are going to go for a more attractive guy where possible.

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 25 June 2013 - 04:32 PM

QUOTE (legend9090 @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 19:50)
QUOTE (Cosmic Gypsy @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 14:17)

Never take one again.

Maybe tounge.gif

I Don't give a f*ck how much of a fa**ot I look to certain people, girls think the way I dress is attractive, and i'm getting laid. tounge.gif

Form hereon, lets stop using homophobic slurs because that's not cool.

k?

Vercetti27
  • Vercetti27

Staunton Faction

• Members

Posted 25 June 2013 - 04:47 PM

QUOTE (Cosmic Gypsy @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 14:22)

my god you sound like the sort of whiny twat you've been complaining about in this topic. let people take a picture of themselves how they want to, and stop judging them based on every little thing they do.

Mr.Mordecai
  • Mr.Mordecai

To be, or not to be. That is the question.

• Members

Posted 25 June 2013 - 05:39 PM

QUOTE (Cosmic Gypsy @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 06:13)
QUOTE (CallTheCoroner @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 14:11)

Sorry, i'm just telling it how it is, the truth hurts, he has every right to continue being a pretty boy poser fa**ot, at the risk of his own respect/manhood/credibility.

Same goes to any male out there taking pictures of themselves in the mirror.

How does it exactly?

Most of the sh*t on my face book is satire, subtly making fun of people. I honestly hate Facebook, but I like the likes I get cuz it makes me feel important. confused.gif

Mister Pink
  • Mister Pink

Boards Of Canada

• The Connection
  • None
  • Most Knowledgeable [Music] 2013
    Best Contributor [Music] 2012

Posted 25 June 2013 - 06:01 PM

QUOTE (finn4life @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 14:25)
QUOTE (CallTheCoroner @ Wednesday, Jun 26 2013, 00:06)
All of Facebook. All it is a popularity contest, which is bound to produce some stupid status updates. Everybody is always trying to 1 up everyone else.

Pretty true, Not going to lie, I deliberately put a fair bit of effort into most of my statuses/photo's to get as many likes as possible. The record so far is 79 on a photo of mine and 66 on a status, I very much compete with other people at times trying to make a better status, one on Sunday about my Saturday night adventure hit 52. Today is only 18 on one about my TV getting broken. I don't know when this began, I used to not care at all and make random ones all the time.

It's so f*cking pathetic that I like getting likes, and also that I am posting here about how many I got, and how much I liked it, but it feels good when people give a sh*t/enjoy your content, but it's all artificial really, I have all the time in the world to manipulate what I post to make it as good as possible.

I dunno, I love getting likes, But I hate how I care, shows how fulfilling my life is, but hey, at least i'm honest about how sh*t I am hahaha

I like your honesty, man. icon14.gif

RedDagger
  • RedDagger

Crash test dummy

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 June 2013 - 06:06 PM

i do NOT mean fa**ot as in homosexual, the definition of the word fa**ot has been changed in most social circles for a long time now.

That is bullscheiße and you know it - it is a homophobic slur, it isn't anything different. When you use it in an insulting way you're basing it off of the negative connotations of homosexuality, since that's where the 'power' of the word comes from. You can't just say "I'm not being homophobic!!!" when you bluntly are, mkay?

OT: copy-pasting things which they think are meaningful, but obviously haven't read/understood it, since they think it makes them look clever or some other positive association. One example of this is this, with response from collegehumor.

nlitement
  • nlitement

Pare mou mia pipa

• Members

Posted 25 June 2013 - 06:38 PM

QUOTE (RedDaggerXL @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 18:06)
i do NOT mean fa**ot as in homosexual, the definition of the word fa**ot has been changed in most social circles for a long time now.

That is bullscheiße and you know it - it is a homophobic slur, it isn't anything different. When you use it in an insulting way you're basing it off of the negative connotations of homosexuality, since that's where the 'power' of the word comes from. You can't just say "I'm not being homophobic!!!" when you bluntly are, mkay?

OT: copy-pasting things which they think are meaningful, but obviously haven't read/understood it, since they think it makes them look clever or some other positive association. One example of this is this, with response from collegehumor.

I'm against overt use of slurs myself, but suggesting that the use of certain slurs marks racism or homophobia or any other kind of much deeper behavior is a bit of a stretch. You can support gay rights, the right of adoption by gay parents, etc. and talk about "fa**ots" (whether it be a bundle of sticks or an effeminate and gay male) - neither action cancels each other out, and while I might criticise the person for "homophobic" slurs I would never seriously accuse them of actual homophobia.

RedDagger
  • RedDagger

Crash test dummy

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 June 2013 - 06:50 PM

QUOTE (nlitement @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 18:38)
I'm against overt use of slurs myself, but suggesting that the use of certain slurs marks racism or homophobia or any other kind of much deeper behavior is a bit of a stretch. You can support gay rights, the right of adoption by gay parents, etc. and talk about "fa**ots" (whether it be a bundle of sticks or an effeminate and gay male) - neither action cancels each other out, and while I might criticise the person for "homophobic" slurs I would never seriously accuse them of actual homophobia.

I was meaning more with the use of 'pretty boy' in their posts. Of course calling someone a fa**ot without implying anything homosexual isn't anything like the lengths I said in my post, and I apologise for not making that more clear.

But calling someone a 'pretty boy poser fa**ot' tends to lean to the homophobic side, y'know?

Can't really put anything else to this topic, I don't really use Facebook and my initial post is the biggest hing I found stupid from facebook users.

Stromae
  • Stromae

Mi Na Badman

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 25 June 2013 - 06:52 PM Edited by ThaBoY, 25 June 2013 - 07:12 PM.

Stupid people who keep reposting their stupid status untill people actually like it.

Piggsy pls
  • Piggsy pls

pls

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 June 2013 - 07:43 PM

Any of that "1 leik = 1 pryer/respct/punch/kick" bullsh*t. Especially when the image accompanying the caption isn't real...

G.S.T
  • G.S.T

U WOT M8

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 June 2013 - 07:46 PM

This thread explains why I rarely use Facebook.

fridaynightscream
  • fridaynightscream

Just an average gamer.

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 June 2013 - 08:16 PM

QUOTE (I So Brink @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 11:49)
There's too much stupidly to compile here, just take a glance at this idiot's timeline.

http://facebook.com/...le.php?=7332236

Um, that went to my Facebook page. Is it because I'm logged in, or am I the idiot? bored.gif

I<3GTAV
  • I<3GTAV

I LOVE GARY PAYTON NO ONE UNDERSTANDS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 June 2013 - 08:28 PM

QUOTE (fridaynightscream @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 15:16)
There's too much stupidly to compile here, just take a glance at this idiot's timeline.

Um, that went to my Facebook page. Is it because I'm logged in, or am I the idiot? bored.gif

Is that really you?!?!?! That dude seems to be a total dickwad by looking at his pics and his status.

Lil ski
  • Lil ski

Hawai'i 5-O

• Members

Posted 25 June 2013 - 11:58 PM

QUOTE (fridaynightscream @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 20:16)

I see what he did there

Piggsy pls
  • Piggsy pls

pls

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 June 2013 - 12:05 AM

QUOTE (fridaynightscream @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 20:16)

It's a joke, it went to my profile when I clicked it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users