Retarded Facebook Statuses/Comments

93 replies to this topic
EvilFuture
  • EvilFuture

To Harm and Withhold™

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 June 2013 - 12:57 AM

This thread is inspired by ScratchCard's thread called "Retarded Youtube Comments."

I'm pretty sure we have all seen really stupid stuff on Facebook before, so post some any stupid status/comment here! I'll start...

user posted image

na89340qv0n34b09q340
  • na89340qv0n34b09q340

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 June 2013 - 01:04 AM

Why don't we just have a thread for stupid things people say online? I saw some IGN in the youtube comments thread too.

Anyway, there are a few websites like this one that let you search for public statuses. I remember the last one that was really popular got controversial, and it shut down, and I'm not sure whether they work (the two I tried took a while to load and I got impatient) but they should help you with this if they do. smile.gif

Adriaan
  • Adriaan

Uncut

• Members
  • None
  • Most Helpful [GTA Series] 2012
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA Series] 2012
    Most Respected 2012
    Most Helpful 2012
    Best Returning Member 2012
    Best Contributor [GTA Series] 2012
    Best Forum Ledby 2012
    Best Moderator 2012

Posted 25 June 2013 - 01:38 AM

Your Facebook page.

Ferocious Banger
  • Ferocious Banger

Big Homie

• Members
  • India

Posted 25 June 2013 - 04:54 AM

user posted image

This is the caption"

"1 like = 1 respect

Boy:How old are you?
Girl:13
Boy:Are you a virgin?
Girl:No
Boy:Slut
Girl: He doesn't know I was raped. ..
1 month later
Boy: Knocks on door.
Girls mom: Like Awkward Teensღ to read full story
***VISIBLE TO LIKERS ONLY***"

----------

user posted image

Brobinski
  • Brobinski

PYPU

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 25 June 2013 - 11:49 AM

There's too much stupidly to compile here, just take a glance at this idiot's timeline.

http://facebook.com/...le.php?=7332236

The Armageddon
  • The Armageddon

Zohair Irani

• Members

Posted 25 June 2013 - 11:56 AM

Once I saw someone posted this very useful idea : '.'
Yeah, it was just a full stop. And guess what, it got 12 damn likes !
I was like suicidal.gif

The most retarded FB status ever for me. bored.gif biggrin.gif

Rewas
  • Rewas

• Members
  • None
  • Best Snapmatic [Scenery] 2013

Posted 25 June 2013 - 12:01 PM

This reminds me why I deleted my Facebook account. Never really used Facebook, besides playing games.

ExtremoMania
  • ExtremoMania

Just a dose of metal everyday

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 25 June 2013 - 12:05 PM

Posting images or selfies as what they call these days with a huge number of likes.

I<3GTAV
  • I<3GTAV

I LOVE GARY PAYTON NO ONE UNDERSTANDS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 June 2013 - 12:56 PM

QUOTE (Some idiot on facebook)
Happy 1 week aniversury <3

Seriously, this pissed me off for weeks.

Happyness
  • Happyness

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 June 2013 - 12:58 PM

user posted image

mrpain
  • mrpain

wub wub

• Members

Posted 25 June 2013 - 12:58 PM

People still use Facebook? Isn't it like dying and everybody has move onto Twitter?

Meh haven't logged into my Facebook in awhile but back then the endless game requests I get on my notifications bothers the hell outta me.

Happyness
  • Happyness

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 June 2013 - 01:00 PM

QUOTE (mrpain @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 15:58)
People still use Facebook? Isn't it like dying and everybody has move onto Twitter?

Meh haven't logged into my Facebook in awhile but back then the endless game requests I get on my notifications bothers the hell outta me.

lol its still full of noobs.

I<3GTAV
  • I<3GTAV

I LOVE GARY PAYTON NO ONE UNDERSTANDS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 June 2013 - 01:01 PM

QUOTE (Black girl)
BEST DAY EVER!!!!!!! hange with the babe's desi and rajour that was good and then came home to 7 baby back ribs to my self got offered a jobs called the sister she said if the report card was looking good i getting a new phone (which i am) then dad came in the house and i asked for $15 and got $50 feeling rich lol but i can get more if want to some of yall know that and then watched pretty little lair my show of all time now tomorrow gotta wish someone happy birthday and then going to the mall and sister probably getting me a nice phone and then going to chill with the peps and mabye Friday going to the MOMS cant wait i miss youuu (mommy)............YAY tis is my weekk!!!!!!!!!

The grammar makes me want to commit suicide. Twice.

CallTheCoroner
  • CallTheCoroner

Have you ever been dying of thirst, and smelled rain?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 June 2013 - 01:06 PM

All of Facebook. All it is a popularity contest, which is bound to produce some stupid status updates. Everybody is always trying to 1 up everyone else.

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

DYOM mission designer/user

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 June 2013 - 01:14 PM

Well, I can't share any retarded FB status because there are too many retarded sh*t which happen to be of same ''weight'', sort of speak, but I can share something that pisses me off the most and also stands out the most on Facebook - Comments/Descriptions chicks put above or under their photo. Specifically this:

Girl (from 14 to 19 years old, doesn't matter, they all do it) takes a photo of herself in a ''hot'' pose or whatever, and then writes something like this in that same photo description: ''Oh, I look so ugly.'' or ''Oh, I'm so fat.'' just to get people comment on her pic and leave nice comments in order to make her feel better about herself with comments like ''No honey, you look beautiful.'' etc. That is one pathetic sh*t I barely can stand on FB. Now when I see a chick posts something like that, I click the unfriend option faster than lightning.

Cosmic Gypsy
  • Cosmic Gypsy

It's time for a trip

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 June 2013 - 01:17 PM

QUOTE (mrpain @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 12:58)

No one i know has moved onto Twitter, in fact Twitter is known for being boring and useless unless you like to follow celebrities. Maaaaaad people still use Facebook. The ones i know who no longer use it wouldn't even think of getting a Twitter instead, they just don't use social media anymore in general

This is most likely the most retarded Facebook status i have ever seen...

user posted image

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 June 2013 - 01:25 PM

QUOTE (CallTheCoroner @ Wednesday, Jun 26 2013, 00:06)
All of Facebook. All it is a popularity contest, which is bound to produce some stupid status updates. Everybody is always trying to 1 up everyone else.

Pretty true, Not going to lie, I deliberately put a fair bit of effort into most of my statuses/photo's to get as many likes as possible. The record so far is 79 on a photo of mine and 66 on a status, I very much compete with other people at times trying to make a better status, one on Sunday about my Saturday night adventure hit 52. Today is only 18 on one about my TV getting broken. I don't know when this began, I used to not care at all and make random ones all the time.

It's so f*cking pathetic that I like getting likes, and also that I am posting here about how many I got, and how much I liked it, but it feels good when people give a sh*t/enjoy your content, but it's all artificial really, I have all the time in the world to manipulate what I post to make it as good as possible.

I dunno, I love getting likes, But I hate how I care, shows how fulfilling my life is, but hey, at least i'm honest about how sh*t I am hahaha

CallTheCoroner
  • CallTheCoroner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 June 2013 - 01:34 PM

QUOTE (finn4life @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 13:25)

Pretty true, Not going to lie, I deliberately put a fair bit of effort into most of my statuses/photo's to get as many likes as possible. The record so far is 79 on a photo of mine and 66 on a status, I very much compete with other people at times trying to make a better status, one on Sunday about my Saturday night adventure hit 52. Today is only 18 on one about my TV getting broken. I don't know when this began, I used to not care at all and make random ones all the time.

It's so f*cking pathetic that I like getting likes, and also that I am posting here about how many I got, and how much I liked it, but it feels good when people give a sh*t/enjoy your content, but it's all artificial really, I have all the time in the world to manipulate what I post to make it as good as possible.

I dunno, I love getting likes, But I hate how I care, shows how fulfilling my life is, but hey, at least i'm honest about how sh*t I am hahaha

It's the people that think they're more important than everyone else that gets me. Like, awesome, I don't f*cking care that youre "about to go get my haircut then go tanningggg *Like my status". Also, if you have to tell me to like your status, I'm not going to like it.

Literally Everytime I log into Facebook, I ask myself why I still even have one. I want to throw up reading people's status updates. Also the people that post pitty status' about their sh*tty lives that they have no business sharing with other people. Like keep that sh*t to yourself. I can easily go about my day without having to know that you want to kill yourself because you're life sucks.

I dont know, people are so disgustingly desperate to be liked/accepted.

Cosmic Gypsy
  • Cosmic Gypsy

It's time for a trip

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 June 2013 - 01:38 PM Edited by Cosmic Gypsy, 25 June 2013 - 01:41 PM.

QUOTE (CallTheCoroner @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 13:34)
QUOTE (finn4life @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 13:25)

It's the people that think they're more important than everyone else that gets me. Like, awesome, I don't f*cking care that youre "about to go get my haircut then go tanningggg *Like my status". Also, if you have to tell me to like your status, I'm not going to like it.

Literally Everytime I log into Facebook, I ask myself why I still even have one. I want to throw up reading people's status updates. Also the people that post pitty status' about their sh*tty lives that they have no business sharing with other people. Like keep that sh*t to yourself. I can easily go about my day without having to know that you want to kill yourself because you're life sucks.

I dont know, people are so disgustingly desperate to be liked/accepted.

This liking problem only seems to occur with certain girls in my friends list, certain attention seekers, etc. A small minority for me anyway, in my list statuses are made and liked not because of a need for acceptance/to be liked, just because people feel like it, need to spread a word/get opinions or generally need help with something..

I do agree though, people asking for likes, making statuses about frivolous every day activities is tedious and annoying.

What i hate most is people who write a vague status fishing for sympathy/attention, or write a status fishing for sympathy and then act like they don't want to talk about it (usually girls, sometimes boys...) They need to f*cking grow up.

Travís.
  • Travís.

Gangsta

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 25 June 2013 - 01:39 PM

I feel like everything is retarded on facebook, everyone in competition to get likes, and I won't lie, I try to get likes on my photos aswell.

My most liked photo is around 323 likes and my most liked status is about 200 likes confused.gif

Anyway a few retarded statuses i've seen are like

'girls with eyes'
'OmFg 1 we3k anNiversarY!'
All those f*cking 'like if you love your mum, ignore if you want her to die'
'iM So FUKiNg STONEEEEED'

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 June 2013 - 01:41 PM

^(CallTheCoroner)Haha Okay I see where you're coming from, lol I definitely don't post about my grandma dying, how sh*t my life is or "Like my status" crap, that is what ruins Facebook IMO.

I mostly try post funny stories or scenarios or photos, I don't ask people to like my stuff though, or even worse, like my own stuff haha, But I still do seek the likes, i'll admit that much at least.

You killed it Legend! 300 likes? Haha what was the photo of?

CallTheCoroner
  • CallTheCoroner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 June 2013 - 01:44 PM

People need to realize, Facebook isn't your diary, people can see what you're saying. It's so obvious when people are fishing for likes. Insecurities? Tons of likes helps them think they are important? I don't know, but I can't stand it. I get douche chills just thinking I share the same air with these people.

Travís.
  • Travís.

Gangsta

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 25 June 2013 - 01:51 PM

QUOTE (finn4life @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 13:41)
^(CallTheCoroner)Haha Okay I see where you're coming from, lol I definitely don't post about my grandma dying, how sh*t my life is or "Like my status" crap, that is what ruins Facebook IMO.

I mostly try post funny stories or scenarios or photos, I don't ask people to like my stuff though, or even worse, like my own stuff haha, But I still do seek the likes, i'll admit that much at least.

You killed it Legend! 300 likes? Haha what was the photo of?

it was just a photo of me smiling tounge.gif

Cosmic Gypsy
  • Cosmic Gypsy

It's time for a trip

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 June 2013 - 01:54 PM

I also hate it when people take a picture of themselves in the mirror with a mobile phone, it's bad enough when girls do it, but when a boy does it? That boy just needs to be ended.

It might be retarded but i'm actually proud to say that every photo of me in existence was taken by somebody else.

Freakorama
  • Freakorama

Freako

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 25 June 2013 - 01:56 PM

A female friend posting an obviously Photoshopped picture of themselves and acting completely clueless when called out.

That's probably the extent of craziness around my parts.

Travís.
  • Travís.

Gangsta

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 25 June 2013 - 01:57 PM

QUOTE (Cosmic Gypsy @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 13:54)
I also hate it when people take a picture of themselves in the mirror with a mobile phone, it's bad enough when girls do it, but when a boy does it? That boy just needs to be ended.

It might be retarded but i'm actually proud to say that every photo of me in existence was taken by somebody else.

One of my profile picture are one of those photos sad.gif

Cosmic Gypsy
  • Cosmic Gypsy

It's time for a trip

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 June 2013 - 01:59 PM

QUOTE (legend9090 @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 13:57)

GET RID OF IT. icon13.gif

Never take one again.

CallTheCoroner
  • CallTheCoroner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 June 2013 - 02:01 PM

Your around that age. It seems to be the younger generations that do these kinds of things. The older generations keep it simple.

Travís.
  • Travís.

Gangsta

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 25 June 2013 - 02:02 PM

QUOTE (Cosmic Gypsy @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 13:59)

Never take one again.

Maybe tounge.gif

Cosmic Gypsy
  • Cosmic Gypsy

It's time for a trip

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 June 2013 - 02:03 PM Edited by Cosmic Gypsy, 25 June 2013 - 02:05 PM.

QUOTE (legend9090 @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 14:02)
QUOTE (Cosmic Gypsy @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 13:59)

Never take one again.

Maybe tounge.gif

Maybe isn't good enough, boys who do this are pretty boy fa**ots (i do NOT mean fa**ot as in homosexual, the definition of the word fa**ot has been changed in most social circles for a long time now.) Most homosexuals aren't that fa**oty anyway, lol.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users