• This topic is locked This topic is locked
64 replies to this topic
AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Gangsta

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 26 June 2013 - 10:29 AM

No. He mean that dyom Graders play missions only from newcomers in GTAForums since the problem isn't at dyom.gtagames.nl. The problems is here, so i support Karzy.

AlexanderS4
  • AlexanderS4

Street Cat

• Members
  • Venezuela

Posted 26 June 2013 - 10:46 AM

QUOTE (AnDReJ98 @ Wednesday, Jun 26 2013, 07:59)
No. He mean that dyom Graders play missions only from newcomers in GTAForums since the problem isn't at dyom.gtagames.nl. The problems is here, so i support Karzy.

Me too. The DYOM site is very active, so you might want to help newbies here on GTAF.

Anyway, cool GFX and nice idea to help new mission designers. Keep up icon14.gif

NexusUndead
  • NexusUndead

Not Forum Leader

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 June 2013 - 11:36 AM

QUOTE (daggerbomb @ Wednesday, Jun 26 2013, 09:33)
QUOTE (Target13 @ Wednesday, Jun 26 2013, 09:02)
QUOTE (Rytuklis @ Wednesday, Jun 26 2013, 06:35)
QUOTE (Target13 @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 19:32)
QUOTE (Rytuklis @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 19:28)
I find this ironic, when newcomers judge newcomers, implying to be an old wolf. Just stop..

I'm not new here.

You have appeared on DYOM only recently, with your weird DYOM App topics and your position towards Dutchy and Patrick that made everyone think of you as a weirdo. Besides, if you want to play the "newbies missions", why dont you just play them and give the feedback in their topic or comment section? Was this topic so neccessary?

I Was inactive in 2012 Due no internet connection. We moved to netherlands & stayed in an compound & no Provider wants to make a deal. So we stayed an hole year without Internet. But that doesn't mean i don't know anything about This Forums or DYOM.
About this Topic. If everyone wants it closed, so be it! I'm done posting here & editing the mission list. Just find someone to lock the topic or something.

Ignore that assh*le. Don't let his words lose your confident. wink.gif

Here we go f****** again.

KaRzY6
  • KaRzY6

♧ Sick Kunt ♤

• Members

Posted 26 June 2013 - 12:02 PM

QUOTE (AnDReJ98 @ Wednesday, Jun 26 2013, 21:29)

T13, this is what I meant.

----------------------------------

Also, don't listen to Rytuklis. You have my support, and most if the DYOM community. The idea is great, continue it. Just do missions of newbies here on the forums. This is where we need support. As Andrej said, dyom.gtagames.nl is fine, we need the help here.

Canadian Scrotum
  • Canadian Scrotum

Secronom

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 June 2013 - 05:29 PM

Useless.

Immature.

Kids.

Retarded posts.

Copy topic.

Etc.