DYOM Graders

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
64 replies to this topic
Target13
  • Target13

Member of the Row

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 24 June 2013 - 07:18 PM Edited by Target13, 25 June 2013 - 09:53 PM.

Support The Newbies smile.gif
user posted image
DYOM Graders is an idea made by Roslina to Help DYOM Become more active.

user posted image
Our Objective is to Play & give Feedback to Missions which are made by Newcomers & Make DYOM Active again. Doing so will encourage Newbies to make more Missions & invite more friends. I Would like to thank Roslina for the Idea.

user posted image
Here is the list of missions you need to Play. user posted image user posted image
If You have any Pictures or Videos of the Missions you are playing then please send me the link via PM and i shall post them here.

user posted image
To become a Player in DYOM Graders you must just post a reply saying you want to join, Thats It!
To Submit your Newbie Mission then just post a reply saying the link of your mission.

Thank You Very Much

basket_boy123
  • basket_boy123

basketziga

• Members

Posted 24 June 2013 - 07:32 PM

I would like to play the missions biggrin.gif
Question: So when I play a mission I post feedbacks ( grade, what I thing about it, what should be improved, etc. ) over here ?

daggerbomb
  • daggerbomb

To Live or Die in LS

• Members

Posted 24 June 2013 - 07:52 PM

Why do newcomers keep making weird stuff.

Target13
  • Target13

Member of the Row

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 24 June 2013 - 08:20 PM Edited by Target13, 24 June 2013 - 09:01 PM.

QUOTE (basket_boy123 @ Monday, Jun 24 2013, 19:32)
Question: So when I play a mission I post feedbacks ( grade, what I thing about it, what should be improved, etc. ) over here ?

Just Play,Rate & Comment the mission then give it a rating here if you want

First of all. I'm not a New Comer. second, This is not weird.

basket_boy123
  • basket_boy123

basketziga

• Members

Posted 24 June 2013 - 09:39 PM Edited by basket_boy123, 24 June 2013 - 09:41 PM.

Ok I reviewed all five missions and here are my results that I posted in the comment of the mission:

Real Boxing by Alexslocogon: I don't know where to start, everything in your mission was bad, and by everything I mean EVERYTHING. Your dialogs were so bad that I wanted to cry, you should really improve them and put in some colors ( tutorial: http://dyom.gtagames.nl/showtut/50 ), second bad thing you put a checkpoint in the interior / building so that put the checkpoint to a diffrent location on the map and the third bad thing was the long drive way ! Some people may like the long way to drive but alot probably hate it unless if it is a racing mission. If I have to rate it from 0 to 5 I wouldn't even give it a 0. Don't give up cause your first mission sucked, you are new and you still have alot to learn, if you are going to look some tutorials and try to improve your missions, people will like you wink.gif
So my rating of this mission is: 1/10

Combate Sangrento by Leo28: I played your mission and here are the mistakes:
- you didn't autorun it ( tutorial how to autorun it: http://dyom.gtagames.nl/showtut/28 )
- you put in the chopper and not a rocket launcher to take it out

I didn't really like it because it was in Spanish ( cause I didn't understand anything tounge.gif ), so I'll suggest you to make missions in English, cause more of people will play it, this is just my opinion and I thing you are able to make very good missions, if you just improve them a little

So my rating for this mission in 3/10

Cj He Is Help San Andreas Part 1 by CJ-2013: You made a very big fail in the begining of the mission, after the RUUNNN !!!!! objective you hide the next checkpoint so it didn't show on the map, so how the f*ck should I know where to go + you didn't autorun it ( tutorial of how to autorun in: http://dyom.gtagames.nl/showtut/28 )

I think you have a lot of potential to make good missions if you just put in more of the work wink.gif

So my rating for this mission is 1,5/10

Cj He Is Help San Andreas Part 2 by CJ-2013: And here is the info about my opinion on the second part:
Dialogs sucked, you should put in some colors ( tutorial: http://dyom.gtagames.nl/showtut/50 )
Your grammar sucks

So my rating for this mission is 4/10

Mafia Job Part 1 [REUPLOADED] by king 697: Here is my opinion about what I think about your mission:
- you didn't autorun it ( tutorial of how to autorun it: http://dyom.gtagames.nl/showtut/28 )
- your dialogs are bad, you didn't put in any colors ( tutorial: http://dyom.gtagames.nl/showtut/28 ) and every single word start with capital.
- you should put in more logical dialogs

Don't give up, cause this review is bad, just put in more work and your missions will be great wink.gif

Hope you like my reviews, I know I was maybe a little ''harsh'' on some of the comments, but we need to tell them what's wrong to learn them how to be great smile.gif

daggerbomb
  • daggerbomb

To Live or Die in LS

• Members

Posted 25 June 2013 - 03:46 AM

QUOTE (Target13 @ Monday, Jun 24 2013, 20:20)
QUOTE (basket_boy123 @ Monday, Jun 24 2013, 19:32)

Just Play,Rate & Comment the mission then give it a rating here if you want

First of all. I'm not a New Comer. second, This is not weird.

Well, who said you were new.

Rosilna
  • Rosilna

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 June 2013 - 04:13 AM

THANKS T13,basketboy and everyone who
support me!

@T13- you are too good, Alokik is right about you
and excellent GFX for dyom graders.

@basket boy- thanks basket you will be a
perfect dyom graders......

Canadian Scrotum
  • Canadian Scrotum

Secronom

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 June 2013 - 08:14 AM

QUOTE (daggerbomb @ Monday, Jun 24 2013, 23:46)
Well, who said you were new.

Well, your post kind of meant that, you know. rolleyes.gif

Target13
  • Target13

Member of the Row

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 25 June 2013 - 08:29 AM

@basket_boy123

I Appreciate you trying to help but your reviews is not really going to help.
Don't forget you are reviewing Newbie Missions & not professional ones,
these guys barley know how to use DYOM. Its good that you gave them
links to tutorials & Stuff but you shouldn't go (YOUR MISSION SUCKS!)

Just tell them how to become better. & let them know what was 'Good' in
their mission. Understand What I Mean?

@Roslina

Its a pleasure to do this with you smile.gif

basket_boy123
  • basket_boy123

basketziga

• Members

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:27 AM

QUOTE (Target13 @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 08:29)
@basket_boy123

their mission. Understand What I Mean?

Yea I know what you mean I was a little harsh with them, but if we want to learn them we need to tell them the truth. If the mission ''suck'' I'm not going to tell him it wasn't so bad, cause his is not going to change anything, cause he will thought that his missions are great and he don't need to change anything, it's like you are raising a child, you need to work hard with him to learn him everything. This is just my opinion wink.gif

Target13
  • Target13

Member of the Row

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:32 AM Edited by Target13, 25 June 2013 - 09:38 AM.

QUOTE (basket_boy123 @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 09:27)
QUOTE (Target13 @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 08:29)
@basket_boy123

their mission.  Understand What I Mean?

Yea I know what you mean I was a little harsh with them, but if we want to learn them we need to tell them the truth. If the mission ''suck'' I'm not going to tell him it wasn't so bad, cause his is not going to change anything, cause he will thought that his missions are great and he don't need to change anything, it's like you are raising a child, you need to work hard with him to learn him everything. This is just my opinion wink.gif

Tell him: Your mission had many problems but i liked the (blablabla) part it was well done, i recommend you (blablabla) here is the link of the tutorial. http://dyom.gtagames.nl/tutmenu

That way he will feel better & understand what he has to change. but if you shout YOUR MISSION SUCKS! then he will just leave DYOM.

basket_boy123
  • basket_boy123

basketziga

• Members

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:40 AM

QUOTE (Target13 @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 09:32)
Tell him: Your mission had many problems but i liked the (blablabla) part it was well done, i recommend you (blablabla) here is the link of the tutorial. http://dyom.gtagames.nl/tutmenu

That way he will feel better & understand what he has to change. but if you shout YOUR MISSION SUCKS! then he will just leave DYOM.

The part with YOUR MISSION SUCKS was maybe a little bit to harsh from my side sigh.gif
But how can I tell him what I like about the mission, if everything was bad ? tounge.gif

Target13
  • Target13

Member of the Row

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:42 AM

QUOTE (basket_boy123 @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 09:40)
QUOTE (Target13 @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 09:32)

The part with YOUR MISSION SUCKS was maybe a little bit to harsh from my side sigh.gif
But how can I tell him what I like about the mission, if everything was bad ? tounge.gif

My Mother always told me
If You Can't say good then keep your Mouth shut

Chips237
  • Chips237

Father Jirachi

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:47 AM Edited by Chips237, 25 June 2013 - 09:54 AM.

I thought it went that way..
Keep whatever rude comments you have to yourself.

Anyhow, i'll review once i get some free time.
@daggerbomb You know what? Shut your f*cking ugly mouth. At least we're trying to revive DYOM and not bitch around all day.
Before you rant about newcomers, keep it in your goddamn mind that you joined in May 2013, asshole.

Target13
  • Target13

Member of the Row

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:01 AM

@Chips.

Do you want me to add you to the 'Players' list?

@Daggerbomb

Yeah man, I Seen your posts always received negative reply's. Stop being such a bitch.

Revolver1
  • Revolver1

DYOM reviewer

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:17 AM Edited by Revolver1, 25 June 2013 - 10:34 AM.

Good idea, I like it. I will be playing these missions, and give my opinions, once I have some free time.
Edit: I've played some missions (last three missions to be exact) and here are my opinions:
Defend Groove Streets Part 1 by Manu Mayank
This mission was quite fine for a newbie. I pretty like it. But you should have added who is talking in the dialog, and the name must be colored. Such as: CJ : Bla bla bla. And you should have capital the names, such as Ballas, Vagos, Cesar or Woozie, instead of ballas, vagos, cesar or woozie. Overall not bad mission, this can be quite good with some improvements.
The Dead Walks Part 1 by Dom5
Another fine mission for a newbie. But you should have added some objects for cover, such as blackjack tables, soda machines, wooden boxes, ect. and the enemies should be more... organized, not just line up like domino. I like the bomb part, but you should have added a timer, and players must find the bombs in that time (Perhaps 2 minutes is fine). I really love where you hid the second bomb, quite creative and could be ignored if players aren't paying attentions. At the third bomb, I think it's kinda bullsh*t when a bomb blows up and the guy was defusing it just infected. I think a zombie should be running toward him from behind, then bit him, THEN the bomb explodes, it would be better. AND when the bomb explodes, the teammates should be yelling like "OH NOOOO, HOLDING!!!! f*ck!" not just ''Im sorry, Holding"
assualt by king 697
This mission is quite... somewhat bad. I don't know if you put wanted 5 intentionally or purposely, but I think it should be removed. And I didn't know where you put the weapons, because I was busy hiding the cops, BUT I suggest that you put a checkpoint to the weapons. AND the target should have some kinda guards, using soda machines and tables and boxes as cover. Perhaps it would be good if you made a teammate for the guy. AND you capital all the words, which is bad. ONLY capital the first word of your sentence, and add who's talking. This missions has not been improved much since the last mission of yours (The Mafia job part 1) so I suggest you take people's suggestions into account for future missions.
That is all for now, I will play more and give my opinions.

Target13
  • Target13

Member of the Row

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:36 AM

QUOTE (Revolver1 @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 10:17)
Good idea, I like it. I will be playing these missions, and give my opinions, once I have some free time.

I Added you and Chips237 as 'Pending Players', That means that you are players but did not start yet.

coolboyypro
  • coolboyypro

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 June 2013 - 11:07 AM Edited by Girish, 25 June 2013 - 04:40 PM.

nice ty lol

Target13
  • Target13

Member of the Row

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 25 June 2013 - 11:19 AM

QUOTE (coolboyypro @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 11:07)
nice ty lol
http://i41.tinypic.com/osdbtl.gif
http://i41.tinypic.com/b8qy6x.gif
http://i41.tinypic.com/nzm1wj.gif
http://i41.tinypic.com/2me1i7k.gif
http://i44.tinypic.com/2ed03y8.gif

Whats up with a pictures? Don't go off topic.

Leo28
  • Leo28

It's time to wake up.

• Members

Posted 25 June 2013 - 11:45 AM

QUOTE (basket_boy123 @ Monday, Jun 24 2013, 21:39)
Ok I reviewed all five missions and here are my results that I posted in the comment of the mission:

Real Boxing by Alexslocogon: I don't know where to start, everything in your mission was bad, and by everything I mean EVERYTHING. Your dialogs were so bad that I wanted to cry, you should really improve them and put in some colors ( tutorial: http://dyom.gtagames.nl/showtut/50 ), second bad thing you put a checkpoint in the interior / building so that put the checkpoint to a diffrent location on the map and the third bad thing was the long drive way ! Some people may like the long way to drive but alot probably hate it unless if it is a racing mission. If I have to rate it from 0 to 5 I wouldn't even give it a 0. Don't give up cause your first mission sucked, you are new and you still have alot to learn, if you are going to look some tutorials and try to improve your missions, people will like you wink.gif
So my rating of this mission is: 1/10

Combate Sangrento by Leo28: I played your mission and here are the mistakes:
- you didn't autorun it ( tutorial how to autorun it: http://dyom.gtagames.nl/showtut/28 )
- you put in the chopper and not a rocket launcher to take it out

I didn't really like it because it was in Spanish ( cause I didn't understand anything tounge.gif ), so I'll suggest you to make missions in English, cause more of people will play it, this is just my opinion and I thing you are able to make very good missions, if you just improve them a little

So my rating for this mission in 3/10

Cj He Is Help San Andreas Part 1 by CJ-2013: You made a very big fail in the begining of the mission, after the RUUNNN !!!!! objective you hide the next checkpoint so it didn't show on the map, so how the f*ck should I know where to go + you didn't autorun it ( tutorial of how to autorun in: http://dyom.gtagames.nl/showtut/28 )

I think you have a lot of potential to make good missions if you just put in more of the work wink.gif

So my rating for this mission is 1,5/10

Cj He Is Help San Andreas Part 2 by CJ-2013: And here is the info about my opinion on the second part:
Dialogs sucked, you should put in some colors ( tutorial: http://dyom.gtagames.nl/showtut/50 )
Your grammar sucks

Mafia Job Part 1 [REUPLOADED] by king 697: Here is my opinion about what I think about your mission:
- you didn't autorun it ( tutorial of how to autorun it: http://dyom.gtagames.nl/showtut/28 )
- your dialogs are bad, you didn't put in any colors ( tutorial: http://dyom.gtagames.nl/showtut/28 ) and every single word start with capital.
- you should put in more logical dialogs

Don't give up, cause this review is bad, just put in more work and your missions will be great wink.gif

Hope you like my reviews, I know I was maybe a little ''harsh'' on some of the comments, but we need to tell them what's wrong to learn them how to be great smile.gif

Well..but i putted a lot of effort on it... Im trying to do my best, and im currently making a storyline... Is it to early for me to try? (Combate Sangrento was my first public mission).

Target13
  • Target13

Member of the Row

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 25 June 2013 - 11:51 AM

Well..but i putted a lot of effort on it... Im trying to do my best, and im currently making a storyline... Is it to early for me to try? (Combate Sangrento was my first public mission).

Storyline? i would say yes. but its your choice smile.gif
I always think that Mission Series are better.

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Gangsta

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 25 June 2013 - 12:35 PM

This topic is very useful and helpful! Nice idea. icon14.gif But i have a suggestion, after doing those feedbacks and posting here. I guess it would be better if you post feedbacks again but in the topics of those guys who made that missions. Understand what i mean? It will bring their topics up and DYOM selection will look more active. wink.gif

basket_boy123
  • basket_boy123

basketziga

• Members

Posted 25 June 2013 - 12:52 PM

QUOTE (Leo28 @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 11:45)

I understand, your mission is good for a newbie I just didn't like it cause I didn't understand anything, you are probably able to make very good missions if they are in English wink.gif
If you need any help you can send me a PM and I can help you wink.gif

basket_boy123
  • basket_boy123

basketziga

• Members

Posted 25 June 2013 - 01:01 PM

I played all missions and they all made the same mistake at the begining................. mission presentation
Not even one of the missions didn't have a mission presentation, cause this is one of the most important thing to do that people will download the mission, cause if you think about it what will attract the players most ? The mission where the description will said '' Kill X '' or where the description will said '' In the year 1997 Y and his family where sitting outside the house when X the mafia leader came and kill both of his parents. Now in the year 2013 Y is a grown man and it's about time for his revenge ''
I thing that this is the first thing we need to learn them. Do you agree with me ?

Target13
  • Target13

Member of the Row

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 25 June 2013 - 02:09 PM

Updated! 2 New Missions Added!

Rosilna
  • Rosilna

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 June 2013 - 02:52 PM

every thing is going perfect ....
@basket boy-
we should to encourage them....
you are understanding what i am saying..
anyway you guys too good......
when i join forum and dyom i think its total
boring but i am having very much fun with you guys

@T13
thank you .......
anyway i am out of town for somedays so
if you want my help contact me by no. and fb
account

Target13
  • Target13

Member of the Row

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 25 June 2013 - 02:58 PM

QUOTE (Rosilna @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 14:52)
every thing is going perfect ....
@basket boy-
we should to encourage them....
you are understanding what i am saying..
anyway you guys too good......
when i join forum and dyom i think its total
boring but i am having very much fun with you guys

@T13
thank you .......
anyway i am out of town for somedays so
if you want my help contact me by no. and fb
account

Ok, thanks!

Ricky_Stiven
  • Ricky_Stiven

Rudeboy

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 June 2013 - 04:40 PM

I want to join.

Doublepulse
  • Doublepulse

I will turn your life upside down!

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 June 2013 - 04:41 PM

I see what you are trying to do here and it is a great start, but can you tell me what makes this different than the pinned Review thread we have already by Aznkei?

Target13
  • Target13

Member of the Row

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 25 June 2013 - 04:44 PM

QUOTE (Doublepulse @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 16:41)
I see what you are trying to do here and it is a great start, but can you tell me what makes this different than the pinned Review thread we have already by Aznkei?

The review thing was not really planned. The plan was to provide a list with missions made by Newbies so that those missions can get feedback. We usually want to play missions done by Professionals & always ignore the Newbie Missions. Giving them feedback will encourage them to make more missions & improve every time.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users