Photo

GTA IV weather problem

3 replies to this topic
DM98
  • DM98

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 June 2013 - 10:48 AM

Alright so i had downloaded a gta iv editor sallced edit iv and i changed the weather.dat to make the weather look blue but when i go to see it ingame it has an odd film grain to it please help user posted image

Azazel
  • Azazel

Rhododendron.

• None

Posted 24 June 2013 - 11:09 AM

Moved to IV Modding - Other.

T-ru
  • T-ru

kamikadze

• Members

Posted 24 June 2013 - 12:43 PM

QUOTE (DM98 @ Monday, Jun 24 2013, 10:48)
Alright so i had downloaded a gta iv editor sallced edit iv and i changed the weather.dat to make the weather look blue but when i go to see it ingame it has an odd film grain to it please help

90% of the description in the editIV is wrong!

The noise effect that you have on the screen is because your fog effect is too bright.

Remember ingame hours when this sh&t appear, then open the timecyc file with editIV, go in Atmosphere, Sky, click Change of Top color and reduce the brightness.

DM98
  • DM98

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 June 2013 - 12:54 AM

QUOTE (T-ru @ Monday, Jun 24 2013, 12:43)
QUOTE (DM98 @ Monday, Jun 24 2013, 10:48)
Alright so i had downloaded a gta iv editor sallced edit iv and i changed the weather.dat to make the weather look blue but when i go to see it ingame it has an odd film grain to it please help

90% of the description in the editIV is wrong!

The noise effect that you have on the screen is because your fog effect is too bright.

Remember ingame hours when this sh&t appear, then open the timecyc file with editIV, go in Atmosphere, Sky, click Change of Top color and reduce the brightness.

Thanks i was starting to get suspicious about that brightness/saturation

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users