This is a topic where you can post brainteasers as there is no topic as such for such stuff.
This is mine:
| Take the test presented here to determine if you're losing it or not. The spaces below are so you don't see the answers until you've made your answer.|
OK, relax, clear your mind and begin.
1. What do you put in a toaster?
If you said "toast," give up now and do something else.. Try not to hurt yourself. If you said bread, go to Question 2
2. Say "silk" five times. Now spell "silk." What do cows drink?
Answer: Cows drink water.
If you said "milk," don't attempt the next question. Your brain is over-stressed and may even overheat. Content yourself with reading more appropriate literature such as Auto World. However, if you said "water", proceed to question 3...
3. If a red house is made from red bricks and a blue house is made from blue bricks and a pink house is made from pink bricks and a black house is made from black bricks, what is a green house made from?
Answer: Greenhouses are made from glass.
If you said "green bricks," why the hell are you still reading these?? If you said "glass," go on to Question 4.
4. It's twenty years ago, and a plane crashes from 20,000 feet over Germany (If you will recall, Germany at the time was politically divided into East and West Germany) Where would you bury the survivors? East Germany, West Germany, or "no man's land"?
Answer: You don't bury survivors
If you said ANYTHING else, you're a dunce and you must stop. If you said, "You don't bury survivors", proceed to the next question.
5. Without using a calculator - You are driving a bus from London to Milford Haven in Wales. In London , 17 people get on, in Milford , 16 get off. Name the driver.
Answer: Oh, for crying out loud! Don't you remember your own name? It was YOU!!
Feel free to post here.