Medal of Honor

11 replies to this topic
Fuc-tuo
  • Fuc-tuo

we're bouncing now?

• Members
  • England

Posted 23 June 2013 - 04:51 PM

So i remember loving the crap out of this game, it was so good my dad would stay up until two in the morning playing it, anyway i have lost my ps1 copy and apparently there is a PC version but i have only ever seen psx copies is this true or will i have to fork out 35 (that i don't have) to buy it for ps1 again?

any help is appreciated smile.gif

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I have moved to a new account.

• BUSTED!
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 23 June 2013 - 04:58 PM

The game is only available for PS1. Yep, you should buy a PS1 again or you could try emulators.

reform
  • reform

Beaten, battered, bruised, Told to get down

• Members

Posted 23 June 2013 - 05:01 PM

Your sources are probably confusing the original WW2 MoH game with the 2010 Afgan MoH game of the same title.

"Medal of Honor: Allied Assault" plus expansions are for PC, and are really good.

There are no legit PC releases of the original MoH or MoH: Underground, though.

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Scuse me, while I kiss this guy.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2014
    Most Knowledgeable [Movies/TV] 2013

Posted 23 June 2013 - 09:57 PM

Yeah, Allied Assault was the premiere WWII shooter, until CoD came out.

I wish one or the other would make a new WWII game. It's been long enough. I want a next gen full HD Omaha Beach invasion.

reform
  • reform

Beaten, battered, bruised, Told to get down

• Members

Posted 23 June 2013 - 10:02 PM

QUOTE (darthYENIK @ Sunday, Jun 23 2013, 21:57)

I wish one or the other would make a new WWII game. It's been long enough. I want a next gen full HD Omaha Beach invasion.

f*ck yeah. Was it MoH Frontline that started with that? That was so good. The last good MoH game too.

WedgeAntilles
  • WedgeAntilles

on the braes o' killiecrankie o

• Members

Posted 23 June 2013 - 11:49 PM

God I loved this game, for me this along with Dark Forces on PC were two of my two all time favorite FPS, found it so immersive.
My Dad enjoyed it greatly as well and I even once got my Grandad to gun down a couple of Nazis with a Bren gun, which he enjoyed immensely but found it 'not quite as satisfying as nailing a bugger back then'.
Good times!

karaokequeen3
  • karaokequeen3

O.A.P.

• Members

Posted 24 June 2013 - 10:38 AM

Besides MoHAA, I enjoyed Underground and Airborne.

What a shame that Warfighter's campaign was so so...

jamieleng
  • jamieleng

Chafing the Chimp is totally natural behaviour!

• Members
  • England

Posted 24 June 2013 - 12:22 PM

QUOTE (darthYENIK @ Sunday, Jun 23 2013, 21:57)

I'm surprised Battlefield hasn't gone back to its roots. Imagine what a next gen WW2 Battlefield game would be like? Until then, the best we're going to get is the new Wolfenstein game.

Jake
  • Jake

Vagina Mine

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 24 June 2013 - 01:36 PM

Would be cool if Respawn went back down the WW2 route on their next title after Titanfall. But I think the creativity of the teams has been worn out from past WW2 titles. Everything is going futuristic these days. I enjoyed a lot of MoH days on PS1 and PS2.

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Scuse me, while I kiss this guy.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2014
    Most Knowledgeable [Movies/TV] 2013

Posted 24 June 2013 - 05:37 PM

QUOTE (karaokequeen3 @ Monday, Jun 24 2013, 02:38)
Besides MoHAA, I enjoyed Underground and Airborne.

What a shame that Warfighter's campaign was so so...

Yeah, I just played the campaign on Warfighter. I enjoyed the campaign in the 2010 game, Warfighter just didn't have the same feeling. In the 2010 game it felt more real. You're a soldier and you're fighting to win a war. A lot like what AA did with WWII but with Operation Anaconda. Warfighter just felt like they were trying to make it more like the TV show The Unit. Which isn't bad, but would only work with a strong story, and Warfighter's wasn't. sh*t, when Voodoo finds out that Mother is dead, he doesn't bat an eye. Sure there's being professional, but Voodoo and Mother had been through some sh*t, you expect some sort of emotion.

Anyway, I really like this series' single player. Even with Warfighter being a bit weaker, I feel more like a badass when playing it, than when playing CoD or BF3 or any other FPS.

acmilano
  • acmilano

Soldier

• Members

Posted 03 July 2013 - 01:56 PM

I loved that game,wish they offer it on PSN. Play through it so many times back in the days.

Futo
  • Futo

Yeah i'm busy, call me back!

• Members

Posted 05 July 2013 - 09:30 AM

MOH 1, underground and frontline were absolute quality games. Frontline was the last decent MoH game. Loved them.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users