Crazy Cone

3 replies to this topic
nightwalker83
  • nightwalker83

Don't mind me

• Members

Posted 23 June 2013 - 07:48 AM

Hi,

Where is the Crazy Cone mission, on the top of the car park (entrance next to cuffs & collars)? If so the Stallion (or the car that triggers the mission) was not there.

Thanks,

Nightwalker83

miromiro
  • miromiro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 23 June 2013 - 07:58 AM

Are you sure you're checking in the correct location? As in this video?
Besides, I've found that this issue usually happens on console, and found some solutions, though I don't know if they'll work on PC. Try anyway, the second should work actually.
#1: Try approaching the area slowly, on foot or just driving or flying slowly.
#2: Try finding a Stallion driving on the street or parked somewhere, pick it up, take it to the same location where the mission is supposed to be triggered as in the video, exit the car, and re-enter it. Then it's supposed to trigger the mission.

I've found this bug with solutions here (Problem #16). Hopefully it helps you. icon14.gif

nightwalker83
  • nightwalker83

Don't mind me

• Members

Posted 23 June 2013 - 10:01 AM Edited by nightwalker83, 23 June 2013 - 10:21 AM.

user posted image

Is this the correct location?

Edit:

Just passed the mission the "Stallion" didn't spawn the first couple of times I visited the location.

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States

Posted 23 June 2013 - 11:48 AM

That is very common issue.... Non spawning vehicles usually occur by approaching an area too fast.

For any non spawning vehicle mission.. If u bring the same vehicle, park it, exit and re-enter.... The mission will start

On the ps2 version playing on backwards compatible ps3s... The beach topvan won't spawn at all... You have to bring your own.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users