GTA IV WEIRD GRAPHIC PROBLEM
Posted 23 June 2013 - 06:05 AM
this is kind of problem im facing im not able to capture screenshot but i got this picture from this thread
AMD PHENOM X4 955
ASROCK 970 EXTREME 3
SAPPHIRE RADEON HD 7770 1GHZ OC EDITION
12GB CORSAIR RAM
im tried to fix the problem as mentioned on above thread but still not able to fix need your help guys waiting for reply.
Posted 24 June 2013 - 04:07 PM Edited by CCPD, 24 June 2013 - 04:10 PM.
- Make new Notepad file.
- Name it "commandline" (without quotes). So the whole file should look like "commandline.txt" (without quotes).
- Open it and copy and paste the text below:
- You can also add the command line below.
CODE -availablevidmem 2.0
If that doesn't work, try increasing the number to one of the following.
CODE -availablevidmem 3.0
- Save it and put it in a folder with your GTAIV.exe file.
- Where did you get your game from?
- Are you using any mods, cracks or trainers?
- Do you have the latest version of the game?
- Have you tried re-installing the game?
- Have you manually removed games's installation folder (C:\Program Files (x86) or C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\) before installing the game again?
- Have you tried launching the game in different compatibility modes or as administrator (RMB on games's .exe --> Properties --> Compatibility)?
- Have you tried deleting your game's settings file (click here to see how)?
Posted 25 June 2013 - 06:18 PM
Posted 25 June 2013 - 06:29 PM
However, maybe you're lucky and you can fix your game. Try out this solution for fixing the RESC10 error: Go to the Nvidia Control Panel and do the following:
- Disable GPU PhysX
- Set pre-rendered frames to 0
- Set to "Single monitor compatibility mode"
Or try the memrestrict fix. Other than that, you could try to install these: Games for Windows Live Update, .NET Framework 3.5 & the GTA IV Patch 18.104.22.168. If nothing works, also try to install xliveless (this will, however, move your save files in the My Documents location, and disable online play, but it can all be restored by removing the xlive.dll file). If nothing works, try also out the GTA IV Patch 22.214.171.124.
These are all the solutions I've got for you. If really NOTHING works, your best pick would be to get the game again; either for free by returning it to the shop and supposedly get a new copy for free, or by re-buying the game. Sorry.
Please report back if any of these solutions helped you.
Posted 26 June 2013 - 10:03 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users