Quantcast

» «
Photo

Make your own scenario

7 replies to this topic
Racecarlock
  • Racecarlock

The floor here will kill you, try to avoid it.

• Members

Posted 23 June 2013 - 01:47 AM

Just picture a sequence of events that happen in the course of one play session.

I'm michael. Sitting in a cafe and having a drink. I finish, then get into my sports car. I see a cop stopped at a light. It's on. Ramming the accelerator, I run into his car as fast as I can. The chase is on. Rounding corner after corner, this cop chase is way more intense than anything seen in previous games at the one star wanted level. But, being a good getaway driver (just ask Boss Falcone), I lose them. More importantly, I've lost them at santa maria beach. So I just sit there and chill for a bit before going for a swim.

So that's my scenario. Show me yours. We're all bored here, and some people are losing hype. So go nuts.

TAVittorio24
  • TAVittorio24

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 June 2013 - 02:21 AM

Hopefully the wanted system is advanced enough to hide successfully from the po po. I would get the highest wanted level possible. Once its achieved, try to use any means possible to lose it. Without gunning down a few of those pigs. (I'm a cop BTW so "pigs" is OUR word). I'd end up deep in the city. Maybe an enterable building.

Racecarlock
  • Racecarlock

The floor here will kill you, try to avoid it.

• Members

Posted 23 June 2013 - 02:22 AM

QUOTE (TAVittorio24 @ Saturday, Jun 22 2013, 19:21)
Hopefully the wanted system is advanced enough to hide successfully from the po po. I would get the highest wanted level possible. Once its achieved, try to use any means possible to lose it. Without gunning down a few of those pigs. (I'm a cop BTW so "pigs" is OUR word). I'd end up deep in the city. Maybe an enterable building.

That's nice, but what do you imagine yourself doing in the game?

Edit: Like, what happens before the chase? What happens after? Is there a chase? Do you go for the planes instead? Maybe a casual walk? You know, stuff like that.

Game2048
  • Game2048

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 23 June 2013 - 02:25 AM

Yes, then make your own game, be creative! Which will play in itself. Be creative!

TAVittorio24
  • TAVittorio24

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 June 2013 - 02:32 AM

QUOTE (Racecarlock @ Sunday, Jun 23 2013, 02:22)
QUOTE (TAVittorio24 @ Saturday, Jun 22 2013, 19:21)

That's nice, but what do you imagine yourself doing in the game?

Edit: Like, what happens before the chase? What happens after? Is there a chase? Do you go for the planes instead? Maybe a casual walk? You know, stuff like that.

Countryside I'll start killing random PEDs. Lead a chase across the map without killing any cops. Take whatever vehicle. Switch em out whenever. Get as far as I can. If I lose em before I get across the map kill everything again till I get the Max wanted. Then continue

JuankAirPilot
  • JuankAirPilot

playboyXkilled2pac

• Members

Posted 23 June 2013 - 02:45 AM

I have this one scenario in my mind. I kinda hope it plays out like this:

young, sexy, Asian housewife, alone at night, frightened. A noise out by the trash cans. Best call the neighbourhood watch. I show up, look heroic, and then... get this - she sucks my balls.

IveGotNoValues
  • IveGotNoValues

Half Mexican/half white...I'm a vanilla bean!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 June 2013 - 03:04 AM

Im Trevor, deep in the heart of the hot desert. I steal an old frail man's car and head to the city. Once there, I take hold of the blimp and fly dangerously low to the ground, terrorizing random peds. Once ive had my fun, I go towards the tallest building in downtown and jump out right before it hits and explodes. Sadly as i try to pull the parachute, i realize its jammed, the backup chute doesnt work either. Well this is the end...

Suddenly i wake up on the toilet. Im still Trevor... im still alive. Meth is a hell of a drug...

slogan-killer1
  • slogan-killer1

Playa

• Members

Posted 23 June 2013 - 06:53 AM

I'm Michael waking up in a bed with silk shirts. I get up and get dressed with casual clothing which also hints at a bit of wealth. I walk out of my mansion in the outskirts of town. Its a pretty big mansion with a pool and 3 floors also equipped with a 8 car garage. i walk over to my pagani zonda look a like and I get in and speed through the streets with a low amount of traffic. I head for Los santos with the whole trip taking a minute with my upgraded cheetah and go to the airport. I drive to the hangar which has shiny floors and a private jet and a few sports cars showing off how rich I am. I get into the private jet and fly high above the clouds and put my jet on auto pilot. I walk to the back get a drink and look outside at the view.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users