Photo

GTA V's Epic Conclusion

6 replies to this topic
Mr. Madness
  • Mr. Madness

Beating the odds and dead horses

• Members

Posted 23 June 2013 - 12:54 AM

In GTA IV, the final mission involved niko, roman, and little Jacob and Pegorino and his crew. It was pretty much like any other mission in the game, except for the facts that it was substantially longer and involved an awesome stunt. In my opinion, this final mission was not good enough.

With three protagonists, amazing graphics, and large ass map, anticipation for this game is at an all time high. Rockstar has been putting so much attention into getting everyone to buy the game that it would be such a let down if it didn't have an ending that satisfied the gamer. In my crazy imagination, the ending to this game will open the mission with Los santos in a state of chaos. The government has become corrupted and the military powers are being abused. Jet fighters are targeting groups of protestors and even civilians with missiles. Trevor, Michael, and Franklin have to work their way through the madness that Los santos has become in order to get to the military base. Trevor snatches a tank to draw attention. Franklin and Michael head off to the main facility, where Franklin uses his mini gun to defend Michael as he hacks into the military's command center. He does this so he can, "you know, be a good guy for once," and place a target to kill on the base itself. As the pilots circle up at Los Santos and head to the "new target" Michael runs into a problem. Some pissed-off high-ranking general comes out of nowhere and knocks him out cold on the ground. Trevor comes by and helps Franklin kill this guy. Then they carry their unconscious friend away just in time, before the whole place is decimated.

Well, that was how I would end it. Haha what about the rest of you guys? Agree with my point that this game needs a solid ending? Feel free to share your versions!

thedbzcomics
  • thedbzcomics

Artist

• Members

Posted 23 June 2013 - 01:22 AM

This is an ending I would like. I mean in TLAD, Johnny and the Lost invade a prison full of police, in TBOGT Luis gets to an airport where he drives down the runway with a fast bike and jumps into a jet that explodes later and Luis parachutes out the plane. In MP3 Max blows up a plane with a Grenade launcher. Rockstar needs to go all out with this ending. Make it more action packed then any game they made, it might be similar to Saints Row The Third but it already sounds way better.

Darth_Starkiller
  • Darth_Starkiller

Soldier

• Members

Posted 23 June 2013 - 01:34 AM

It'll probably be an epic, major money big heist or hunting the antagonist. By the way, I believe watching all these protests around the world has made you too excited.

Matt06
  • Matt06

Consigliere

• Members

Posted 23 June 2013 - 05:21 AM

The Three Amigos done knocked off so many places, all them heists have the whole damn town in a state of upheaval.

I have no idea what scenario to imagine for the ending, so I will be pleasantly surprised when I get there, provided I don't spoil it for myself first by reading a report from someone who beat the game first.

Sept17th2013
  • Sept17th2013

Cracker

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 June 2013 - 05:31 AM Edited by Sept17th2013, 23 June 2013 - 05:35 AM.

I don't really want to imagine possible endings. Some really unexpected and epic stuff is sure to happen, though.

I do know that I don't want a long ass mission with constant tension, I can only be engaged in tension for so long.

Gregers08
  • Gregers08

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 June 2013 - 06:24 AM Edited by Gregers08, 23 June 2013 - 06:37 AM.

Can't really think of anything creative right now. What if they do something similar to the last mission in SA where you have to fight a mix of Ballas, police and Random people only this time it's a mix of all three protagonist's enemies, so something like members of TLAD mixed with the FIB and some Ballas with all three using different combat tactics and weaponry now that would be chaotic.

Edit: Thought of something better. One final heist which is all about grand theft auto. Basically using vehicles to steal extremely valuable vehicles something that will take good driving skills and a good use of switching between all three characters to pull it off.

Something like this mission but 10x more intense and allot longer.

Journey of Fantasy
  • Journey of Fantasy

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 June 2013 - 07:33 AM

I know this is not exactly possible (at least not yet) , But this is my story :
I would actually prefer an outside antagonist to initiate an invasion of army of other state towards Los Santos. This antagonist might have been a good guy before, but maybe because of some setbacks, he decided to take revenge upon Los Santos.
The troops will arrive by sea and air. They will invade Los Santos from the Mt. Chiliad side and take over Mount Chiliad and make it as the base. Troops will start accumulating there. As soon as it is accumulated enough to sustain itself. Then eventually the armies will start invading rural areas, and then the main city of Los Santos. Everything will be in havoc.
In the midst of chaos, Police will request the help of Mike , Frank and Trevy to help them defend Los Santos, which they agree.
So the last mission actually consists of several missions combined, each mission trying to push back the hostile armies back to the sea using the available forces in LSPD.
In the end, they finally drive them back and earn lot of respect in Los Santos.
In this 'Invasion Saga' the last mission would be all hostile armies are retreating back to their ship, and the three protag invade the ship and cut off the invasion.
Some spice could be added to this saga like an aerial invasion, which trevor can handle by using a military aircraft to destroy other hostile aircraft, etc. Then, an innocent family living near Mt. Chiliad has been trapped out and we have to save thewm from the clutches of hostile forces etc. etc. biggrin.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users