Photo

Walking/driving underwater like normal

11 replies to this topic
Aintgottime2bleed
  • Aintgottime2bleed

to weird to live to rare to die

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 June 2013 - 06:00 PM

This might help people undrowning stuff or some. U need to start the beachparty mission. Normally when u close to the party u see a short cutscene and u get like spawned after the cutscene ( so u fly with jetpack towards it then cutscene and then u suddenly standing on the beach like an automatic spawnpoint ). Instead flying towards it u go to the right side then fly above water/sea and now fly towards it ( opposite side, now u fly from waterside). Now after cutscene u get spawned in water/sea ( at the bottom ) and u wont lose oxygen/life u can spawn and drive vehicles too. This maybe not very usefull cuz u need be on this mission but its pretty close to the begin of the game/storyline. I hope its not already an 8yr old glitch cuz i just found it. Hope this is usefull for someone. Tested on my PS3 with the PS3 download/version

Nukey Shay
  • Nukey Shay

Trick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2013 - 04:35 PM

Plenty of "undrowning zones" in the game already which aren't mission-specific. They exist wherever shoreline tiles do not match perfectly with the water tiles. One of the largest ones is directly South of the Eastern mouth of the countryside freeway tunnel. The sea bed is perfectly flat there with no obstructions...so it may be the easiest one to use, as well. Just drive off the cliff and push the vehicle toward land after it has sunk to the bottom.

Here's a video of using the undrowning zone near Hanky Panky point.

Lock your health level and swim the coastline underwater to find many others. Some are too small for undrowning vehicles...but are still useful for evading police.

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

"Does the Pope sh*t in the Woods?"

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 14 July 2013 - 05:22 PM

Does it needed to be with the jetpack or you can swim to it?
Although it's an interesting finding, Nukey Shay is right there are a lot of undrowning spots here I'm finding and compiling all the undrowning glitchs. I haven't had the time and mostly patience to finish it but now i'm hopping to resume it: Undrowning Glitches and Spots - Walk and drive underwater and resurface

Aintgottime2bleed
  • Aintgottime2bleed

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 July 2013 - 10:43 PM Edited by Aintgottime2bleed, 14 July 2013 - 10:49 PM.

Ye u need to fly ( only tried with jetpack ) if u fly to low u will just drop in water ( swim ). U need fly higher then u popup @ bottom, vehicles spawn drive ready ( button cheats ). Ye thats why i said maybe useless cuz there better ways like u pointed out. My qeustion, u loose health when undrowned ( by lose of oxygen )?. With this trick u loose nothing but w/o cheats u prolly need get helicopter or some u can get at the begin part of game.

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 14 July 2013 - 11:36 PM

Well it seems that only works with the jetpack I tried with a maverick and jumping out of a shamal and use the parachute but both times I respawned swimming instead of underwater.

Aintgottime2bleed
  • Aintgottime2bleed

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 July 2013 - 11:29 AM

Ok, so u tried jetpack that worked but plain/parachute/helicopter wont? I dont wanna say stupid things but u were at same height with parachute and maverick ?. Cuz need certain height or maybe by plane u need fly higher as with jetpack ( since i only tested jetpack ). i might check later myself but deleted that savefile with beachparty i think.

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 15 July 2013 - 01:13 PM

I believe I was pretty much the same height, probably the glitch is due to the mechanics of the jetpack, for example you can do the same thing also with a jetpack with a teleporter the diference is that you keep the jetpack.

Aintgottime2bleed
  • Aintgottime2bleed

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 July 2013 - 10:47 PM

Ah i guess u right then, then this glitch pretty useless since it aint easy/possible to get jetpack at begin, long time no serious play so dunno if right but jetpack in area51 right. u can get there by going underground right. U can get underground easy thru building ( Attrium ).U might get jetpack there but how leave and stay alive?. Also ( prolly old ) u fall thru ground @ bottom of the sea. seems like ocean/water infinite long but i kept driving then i felt thru ground and popup on land ( first island/city ). I might try fly very long underwater ( like fly north ) then hit bottom and see where i popup then since im past the begin u normally fall thru but i dunno, ocean prolly like mario64 stairs ( it looks infinite but aint ).

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 16 July 2013 - 01:51 AM

Actually the jetpack isn't available at all not even in area 69 only after the black project mission. So yes the glitch isn't usable without cheats, but anyways it's a nice finding.

Aintgottime2bleed
  • Aintgottime2bleed

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 July 2013 - 10:54 AM Edited by Aintgottime2bleed, 16 July 2013 - 01:03 PM.

Ye ive tested chopper but wont work cuz u spawn with the vehicle, i didnt tried parachute good but better give up. Its useless glitch since u need cheats to get it work ( or maybe perfect jump out plane but not worth the effort ). I got in area51 and no jetpack but there is minigun to pick up, prolly old but with jetpack easy out area51 ( part of roof not solid ). Also when underground u fly up u hit road or some u can still shoot thru, i killed plenty cops from underneath ( underground ). Might help get criminal rating up safe but then again how u get jetpack w/o cheats.

gtaIII48
  • gtaIII48

awesome

• Members

Posted 23 July 2013 - 01:25 AM

You can get 2 player mode and go to the Sherman dam and get in the sea sparrow and let the other player jack you out and you will fall out underwater.

TESTED on PS2 notify.gif

Aintgottime2bleed
  • Aintgottime2bleed

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 July 2013 - 10:54 AM

Ah didnt know that 2player trick, i never really played 2p since both need to be in same vehicle and thats no fun.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users