» «
Photo

Black blade (lowrider) ps3

15 replies to this topic
Aintgottime2bleed
  • Aintgottime2bleed

to weird to live to rare to die

• Members

Posted 21 June 2013 - 05:01 PM Edited by Aintgottime2bleed, 21 June 2013 - 06:36 PM.

Ok first of all i dont know if black colored vehicles are that rare but i'll just say how to get it for the people that want it if not already well known. You need to get it at the HIGH STAKES mission ( lowrider race ). Normally u get lowrider and drive to the start point but what u gotta do is bail/jump out u car just when enter the "mark" that starts the cutscene and race will start. But by jumping out car on right time u out u vehicle in cutscene so u get a 'default car' and that car is a black painted blade. Very easy and no cheats needed. Although its pretty useless i think cuz i forgot u can spray it black at that car tuning/parts store but if im right u cant get evry car in the tuning stores so maybe someone can try do it at other race missions and Lets say u get a black infernus ( if that car normally aint possible to get in tuning store). I dont know which missions etc. cuz long time not played any mission.

King Andreas
  • King Andreas

(_)

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 June 2013 - 06:55 PM

Black vehicles aren't common, but they're not uncommon either. Besides, if you want a black Blade, my suggestion is to swipe the one that spawns at a house in El Corona (adjacent to Cesar's house), and take it to Loco Lo Co.

Aintgottime2bleed
  • Aintgottime2bleed

• Members

Posted 21 June 2013 - 07:28 PM

Ye i forgot but saw it myself so this vehicle pretty useless but like i said maybe R* give u like always a black 'default' car when bail out just before the race starts so u might get black cars u normal cant paint black. Long time no Play so i dont know if there maybe black vehicles out there that might be rare or only at this mission u get a black default car, i really dont know but if i go complete story again i Will try it at more races and see what i get.

King Andreas
  • King Andreas

(_)

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 June 2013 - 07:52 AM

During that mission (High Stakes Low Rider), the only vehicle of any value is Cesar's proofed Savannah. You can turn any Blade black, but what disheartens me is that there are no proofed Blades.
Seeing as you have a preference for Blades, I shall point out the Rifas drive Blades.

__mako
  • __mako

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 22 June 2013 - 12:20 PM

It can still be rare, anybody can check UC2 of this Blade on PC?

Aintgottime2bleed
  • Aintgottime2bleed

• Members

Posted 22 June 2013 - 01:23 PM

Hey king Andreas at high stakes mission all the cars are proofed at the begin ( before race starts ) i managed to hijack 1 with a homeboy, he trew out passanger and door stayed open for 1 time but its like there stuck with glue to the ground ( u see smoke when give gas like u pressing brake + gas/drive ). I also managed to push cesars car in my grovestreet garage but dissapeared, i prolly needed blowing it up or somehow Flip it. I did it with cheats ( faster gameplay/movement, spawn rhino and all cars have nitro ) this way its pretty fast pushing. But you guys prolly already have the car. I was just thinking stupid with the black colored vehicles cuz there rare in gta3 and vice city ( u had black color cheat ) so i thought Nice got black default car but forgot GTA SA has these car tuning stores. Although im 99% sure not all cars can enter the tuning store ( not sure cuz there more as the 1 at ceaser). So thought maybe we still can get black vehicles who arent enterable of the tuning store but that depends on the race missions ( dunno which there are since 8yr ago i completed story ).

King Andreas
  • King Andreas

(_)

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 June 2013 - 09:32 AM

Many proofed vehicles lose their proofed status before the mission "officially" starts, upon completion, saving the game or various other factors. It's really quite annoying. Nonetheless, what I don't get is how it can be that the Savannah retains its proofed status at all times, whereas you say the other vehicles lose theirs prior to the race starting. The missions coordinates should pertain to all scripted vehicles.

When I steal Cesar's Savannah (or plain don't feel up to racing), I enter the bounty cheat causing adversaries to exit their vehicles and chase me.

Aintgottime2bleed
  • Aintgottime2bleed

• Members

Posted 24 June 2013 - 06:26 PM

I Checked wu zi mu by bailing out in cutscene and yes u get a black default car but this time a sabre. So i guess all races got black default cars ( where u need get/start u own car )

King Andreas
  • King Andreas

(_)

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 August 2013 - 01:33 PM

I just realized the Blade is colored differently each time, while Cesar's car is colored the same.

gtaxpert
  • gtaxpert

that's how I dooz it

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 28 August 2013 - 02:18 PM Edited by gtaxpert, 28 August 2013 - 11:04 PM.

QUOTE (Aintgottime2bleed @ Friday, Jun 21 2013, 17:01)
Normally u get lowrider and drive to the start point but what u gotta do is bail/jump out u car just when enter the "mark" that starts the cutscene and race will start. But by jumping out car on right time u out u vehicle in cutscene so u get a 'default car' and that car is a black painted blade.

Can anyone else confirm this?

Aintgottime2bleed
  • Aintgottime2bleed

• Members

Posted 28 August 2013 - 06:01 PM

lol, try yourself its close to the begin of game, u can do at races where you need get your own vehicle, just bail out as late as possible i did on ps3 version so it must work on older versions too. If it wasnt true i guess it can get removed or i get banned, best is close this topic cuz fnxrak already got this car mentioned ( not UC ).

King Andreas
  • King Andreas

(_)

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 August 2013 - 07:52 PM

My timing must be horrible, being that I can never bailout at the right time. One thing I recently noticed is all the other racers (besides you & Cesar, obviously) use the ped model of the striped shirted Azteca.

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 28 August 2013 - 10:00 PM

That Black Blade appears in Lowrider race, once race tournaments are unlocked.

Aintgottime2bleed
  • Aintgottime2bleed

• Members

Posted 28 August 2013 - 10:02 PM

It ain that hard to do, drive average to fast and jump out 0.2 seconds before cutscene. The race from wu zi mu ( some like that ) Iis the fastest way cuz if you to late and race startd just blow up your car and retry ( fastest 1 to try glitch on ). I cant say more as just jump out as late as possible ( so u in car when hit marker but just jump out when cutscen starts, need good timing ). Some1 needs to try if no1 believes this but the 2 'default ' cars are already mentioned in the unique color cars topic so they must be real.

King Andreas
  • King Andreas

(_)

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 August 2013 - 03:17 AM

Why wouldn't I believe you? Everything you've said in your other topics has turned out to be true.

Anyway, I finally bailed out at the right time. The results: The screen turned black, presumably because I activated the mission using a mission select code. I started a new file; I was too lazy to play until the mission was unlocked, so I cheated. What do you expect?

Aintgottime2bleed
  • Aintgottime2bleed

• Members

Posted 29 August 2013 - 10:16 AM

Hey King Andreas i ment the other guy who said if some1 else could confirm it ( like its not true ) then u said u never got it working either so i just got in defense. My point was its a working trick but if people cant get it to work or believe it maybe some1 else could confirm it but its already mentioned and the black blade and sabre has nothing unique so its kinda useless.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users