Facebook is evolving...

34 replies to this topic
GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

The Bad Fella

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 June 2013 - 09:09 AM

QUOTE (tms_junk @ Saturday, Jun 29 2013, 22:53)
QUOTE (GTAKid667 @ Saturday, Jun 29 2013, 22:45)
QUOTE (_____ @ Saturday, Jun 29 2013, 22:28)
QUOTE (GTAKid667 @ Sunday, Jun 30 2013, 01:10)
I know some people like and use the hashtag feature on Facebook and Twitter but I hate it. I see no point in it whatsoever sad.gif

It does have a purpose and you could find out what it is easily, but you would rather be an ignorant person.

I know its purpose, you click on it and see every post with that hashtag in. Am I right? Well, if I am, I think it is pretty pointless

I think on Twitter the purpose is supposed to be so you can find people with similar interests, and then follow them. Hasn't Facebook introduced their version of following a person now, where you subscribe to their feed? Maybe you can view the hashtagged words and subscribe to their feed. Not looked in to it all that much if I'm honest.

I used to hate people hashtagging on Facebook as it served no purpose, but now it does serve a purpose, i can't say sh*t.

Well I suppose if it serves purpose to some people than it might as well be there but I just don't personally like people using it

Chris Fromage
  • Chris Fromage

Research ≠ Searching something on Google

• Members

Posted 30 June 2013 - 11:25 AM

I had nothing against hashtags on Facebook. Until so many young teenagers started using it even before it worked. And I really hated it that almost no one knew how it worked...

#Most of them just wrote a hashtag infront of a whole status.
#Or #a #hashtags #in #front #of #each #word...

dozingoff.gif

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

The Bad Fella

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 July 2013 - 04:03 PM

^Yes I think that is the main reason I dislike the Hashtag feature

Moonshield
  • Moonshield

Mountains rise...

• Mongolia

Posted 01 July 2013 - 04:16 PM

QUOTE (TonyZimmzy @ Thursday, Jun 20 2013, 20:25)
QUOTE (Elusion123 @ Thursday, Jun 20 2013, 23:55)
All I ever asked for was a dislike button..

Likewise. I'd abuse the sh*t outta that dislike button for all the constant c*nting pointless and/or my baby/toddler updates from work colleagues and all that sh*t.

You know, you can hide that sh*t from your feed. Or better yet, just defriend them. Win-win, right? No need to whine about "pointless" bullsh*t like that considering how easily avoidable it is. #getoverit #doublerainbow #hashtag

LittleBlueTroll
  • LittleBlueTroll

★★★★

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 01 July 2013 - 04:32 PM

QUOTE (Moonshield @ Monday, Jul 1 2013, 16:16)
QUOTE (TonyZimmzy @ Thursday, Jun 20 2013, 20:25)
QUOTE (Elusion123 @ Thursday, Jun 20 2013, 23:55)
All I ever asked for was a dislike button..

Likewise. I'd abuse the sh*t outta that dislike button for all the constant c*nting pointless and/or my baby/toddler updates from work colleagues and all that sh*t.

You know, you can hide that sh*t from your feed. Or better yet, just defriend them. Win-win, right? No need to whine about "pointless" bullsh*t like that considering how easily avoidable it is. #getoverit #doublerainbow #hashtag

Exactly. And this was the point of the like feature, to show you actually liked the status/photo/update. By not clicking the like button, your already showing you don't like it. So the need for a dislike button is zilch.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users