When posting a problem, please include the following information:
- Where exactly in the game you experienced the issue (start screen, while playing the game, etc.)
- What version of the game you have (retail, steam, other online store)
- What is your OS
- Benchmark info or DxDiag is also helpful
Post in one of these forums.
Illegally obtained copies are NOT supported. Discussion of cracks in any form is forbidden.
GTA IV huge lag on high spec laptop
Posted 20 June 2013 - 09:28 PM
I have a Sony VAIO f215fdbi laptop with these details:
- CPU : Intel core i7 , 2Ghz , quadcore
- 6 Gbs of RAM
- Graphics : Nvidia GeForce GT 540M (with 1Gb memory)
- Windows 7 64 bit
and GTA IV lags highly on my system, such that I can't do anything at the game.
== I've installed latest graphics updatesI've also tried disabling "windows event log" and "windows event collector" services but nothing changed.
== I've also installed latest Nvidia updates.
I've tried playing this game on a Dell 5010 with these details with no problems at all:
-CPU : Intel core i5 , 2.4Gh , Dualcore
- 4Gbs of RAM
-Graphics : ATI Radeon with 1Gb memory
-Windows 7 32 bit.
and its so strange that it was a laptop with lower specs.
the lag starts specially after loading the game.
plese help me it has made me really confused.
Posted 21 June 2013 - 04:51 AM
Posted 22 June 2013 - 01:28 PM
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users