34 replies to this topic
Rytuklis
  • Rytuklis

Soldier

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 30 June 2013 - 08:16 AM

Well, there is an another solution.

GTA SA DYOM is pretty much finished with the 7th version. It has no flaws and is perfect now, so long i'm having no crashes with it. Why not start GTA IV version? That would also be an enouragament to all those people still sitting there with wooden PC's to get a better oen tounge.gif

As for the size of the map, are you guys aware that TOTAL CONVERSION mods such as SAN ANDREAS RAGE, Vice City RAGE and III CLASSIC RAGE are available for GTA IV? Which means you can get Grand Theft auto San Andreas with all the original content from GTA SA into GTA IV engine, and if we had DYOM, we could make missions in VICE CITY, III's LIBERTY CITY, SAN ANDREAS and GTA IV Liberty city!
Think about it.

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Gangsta

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 30 June 2013 - 11:58 AM

Well, this post is much different from prevous one and could agree with you. But SA DYOM is not 100% yet. There need's to be fixed some bugs and a little more options that are in SCM not in DYOM. But yes, it's over 95%. We've conversations for SA like Vice City Recorver, United, San Vice, IV's Liberty in SA, SA:LC etc...So i could design missions in other cities too with SA DYOM. Your idea is good, but Dutchy said that there won't be DYOM for IV a few years ago. And she said it's completly different with codding DYOM for IV. So i don't know, but your idea is good. icon14.gif

Rytuklis
  • Rytuklis

Soldier

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 30 June 2013 - 03:23 PM

QUOTE (AnDReJ98 @ Sunday, Jun 30 2013, 11:58)
Well, this post is much different from prevous one and could agree with you. But SA DYOM is not 100% yet. There need's to be fixed some bugs and a little more options that are in SCM not in DYOM. But yes, it's over 95%. We've conversations for SA like Vice City Recorver, United, San Vice, IV's Liberty in SA, SA:LC etc...So i could design missions in other cities too with SA DYOM. Your idea is good, but Dutchy said that there won't be DYOM for IV a few years ago. And she said it's completly different with codding DYOM for IV. So i don't know, but your idea is good. icon14.gif

We shouldnt loose hope.

Stromae
  • Stromae

Mi Na Badman

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 30 June 2013 - 06:21 PM

QUOTE (Rytuklis @ Sunday, Jun 30 2013, 17:23)
QUOTE (AnDReJ98 @ Sunday, Jun 30 2013, 11:58)
Well, this post is much different from prevous one and could agree with you. But SA DYOM is not 100% yet. There need's to be fixed some bugs and a little more options that are in SCM not in DYOM. But yes, it's over 95%. We've conversations for SA like Vice City Recorver, United, San Vice, IV's Liberty in SA, SA:LC etc...So i could design missions in other cities too with SA DYOM. Your idea is good, but Dutchy said that there won't be DYOM for IV a few years ago. And she said it's completly different with codding DYOM for IV. So i don't know, but your idea is good.  icon14.gif

We shouldnt loose hope.

You shouldn't ask too much.

Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

I know you've been complaining, but you weren't ready.

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 30 June 2013 - 06:56 PM

QUOTE (Target13 @ Thursday, Jun 20 2013, 20:00)
if Dutchy3010 & PatrickW just work little more again

It's called a real life, they have one as far as I know, and there's probably more sh*t to worry about other than designing a GTA mod.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users