The Rampage in Cedar Grove

9 replies to this topic
Forsas Saltis
  • Forsas Saltis

Povke (my earlier nickname)

• BUSTED!
  • Lithuania

Posted 20 June 2013 - 12:17 PM

There's a rampage located in Cedar Grove where you must burn 20 Colombian Cartel gang members in 2 minutes. When I try to burn the Colombian Cartel gang members, they always blast my ass. I've tried many methods to complete that rampage but none of 'em worked.

boygilroy
  • boygilroy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 June 2013 - 03:17 PM

Did you know flames pass through walls? This helps; the safe way to pass this rampage is to run to the back of the house, switch the camera to top-down view, and get close to the wall along the street. You can see the Cartelistas on the other side and blast them through the wall. The trouble with this is, aside from losing the time it takes to run back, you can run out of Cartel guys. And if you fail at the primary site, the secondary site is in an inside corner wall by Import/Export, next to Fudge Packers. This is more dangerous than the Cedar Grove site, and you might want to try driving across the street to the 8-Ball/Pay N Spray complex.

Forsas Saltis
  • Forsas Saltis

Povke (my earlier nickname)

• BUSTED!
  • Lithuania

Posted 20 June 2013 - 08:57 PM

QUOTE (boygilroy @ Thursday, Jun 20 2013, 15:17)
Did you know flames pass through walls? This helps; the safe way to pass this rampage is to run to the back of the house, switch the camera to top-down view, and get close to the wall along the street. You can see the Cartelistas on the other side and blast them through the wall. The trouble with this is, aside from losing the time it takes to run back, you can run out of Cartel guys. And if you fail at the primary site, the secondary site is in an inside corner wall by Import/Export, next to Fudge Packers. This is more dangerous than the Cedar Grove site, and you might want to try driving across the street to the 8-Ball/Pay N Spray complex.

Yeah, I knew that fire goes through the walls but I'm still gonna try your method. Thanks for advice smile.gif .

MrMateczko
  • MrMateczko

Winter Wrap Up!

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 20 June 2013 - 09:17 PM

Jump...A LOT!

Carbonox
  • Carbonox

Too weird to live but much too rare to die

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 20 June 2013 - 09:43 PM

I don't actually remember that being all that hard, I just ran up on them and burned them to a crisp before they could land many shots on me. tounge.gif Get full health and armor and make sure they can't surround you, and you should be fine.

Voit Turyv
  • Voit Turyv

Mike

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 20 June 2013 - 11:14 PM

QUOTE (boygilroy @ Thursday, Jun 20 2013, 15:17)

I second this, did like he's saying. Top-down camera, flames going through bushes. Nobody will shoot you down.

Arsen Vitiuk
  • Arsen Vitiuk

Grand Theft Auto III Chain Game Former Chief

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 22 June 2013 - 09:10 PM

Another tip, if you're interested.

Make sure the enemy is on the same level as you are, otherwise burning him will be not that effective. Also, don't just set them up on fire. Keep holding the 'Fire' button, burn them down continuously. That way they die faster.

Hope this helps.

drr26
  • drr26

But I'm a f*cking raspberry!

• Members
  • England

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:17 PM

Hold down fire and aim through walls is right. My methods at the time.

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Contribution Award [GTA III]

Posted 28 June 2013 - 09:57 PM

QUOTE (MrMateczko @ Thursday, Jun 20 2013, 21:17)
Jump...A LOT!

Haha, I agree with you MrMateczko! The Simplest methods are the best! smile.gif

MrMateczko
  • MrMateczko

Winter Wrap Up!

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 28 June 2013 - 10:03 PM

QUOTE (GTAKid667 @ Friday, Jun 28 2013, 23:57)
QUOTE (MrMateczko @ Thursday, Jun 20 2013, 21:17)
Jump...A LOT!

Haha, I agree with you MrMateczko! The Simplest methods are the best! smile.gif

Jumping a lot in all rampages (especially with a weapon you can't run with) is very recommended.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users