» «
Photo

Minivans

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
32 replies to this topic
Our lord Steve Jobs
  • Our lord Steve Jobs

• Members

Posted 23 August 2013 - 06:56 PM Edited by FacebookStalkerJustKidding, 23 August 2013 - 07:01 PM.

QUOTE (Burbalade @ Thursday, Aug 22 2013, 21:37)
You're 14 and you want a minivan to have sex with AIDS ridden hookers in?

You can do better than that.

yo, i'm actually 24, but i use the 14 to troll some people. Just haven't done it yet. I don't think I'll actually troll but I'm changing it to something else. (over 18 but not 24)

PhantomRoxas101
  • PhantomRoxas101

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 August 2013 - 05:31 AM

user posted image

Ok I understand how you feel, but most of it's invalid. Now look, most minivans are like cars, built on the same chassis only wider and heavier. They're not all "ugly" though, just look at the Caravan's interior. Tell me this isn't somewhat nice, and the feel is smooth as well as fun. Minivans like this also tend to be my mancave, as i can eat, play games, sleep, and relax in there. Minivans are spacious, so you NEVER have to worry about carpooling. Got a lot of bags? No problem the minivan has got you. They're better than SUV's because they don't give you hell at the gas pump, and don't use a lot of power so you're not going every three to four days to fill up. They may not be something to street race with, but they sure as hell are worth the buy. Besides, who says you can't customize them? I love some minivans, and honestly believe people tend to overexaggerate when it comes to them biggrin.gif

Pavlov
  • Pavlov

For your eyes only

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 30 August 2013 - 03:59 PM

Oh well, this topic sucks. It is not up to the standards of this sub-forum. Imho the S-Max handles like a charm. Especially in this 2.5T version. There are prettier vans out there as well (not handling as good as the S-max). It is generally accepted that, since the 1990s people are into buying cars taller, with more window surface, where you can see the road better etc.

Locked.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users