Transferring Music From iPhone to Computer Help

3 replies to this topic
MadClownBadDub
  • MadClownBadDub

Gampo

• Members

Posted 18 June 2013 - 07:00 PM

Hey there everyone,

I spend most of my time over in Gen Chat, but you intelligent individuals seem to be the place to go for a question like mine.

To start, I don't think you'll really need to know much about my hardware, other than the fact that I'm using an iPhone 4S running iOS 6.0.1, and I'm on a Toshiba laptop with the latest version of Windows 7.

Anyway, as I'm sure any who have attempted know, Apple makes it balls out difficult to quickly transfer all your music from your phone, to your computer. I've got over ten GBs of tunes, and I need them on the computer. iTunes won't work for me, so here's what I need. Some sort of freeware (Note, doesn't need to be a program; if you've got a better and quicker way to do it without downloading anything, PLEASE let me know.) that is able to handle all of that music, and seamlessly transfer it into a folder on my hard drive. Now, I've been searching around, so don't attack me. I've tried Sharepod, but the older, full and free versions don't work for an iPhone 4S, and the new version only allows up to 50 transfers. Winamp and its iPod plugin don't detect my phone. A few other sketchy freeware ones that I can't recall didn't work either. So, what I'm asking you fine gentleman, is, what do you use? Had any luck with a better program or strategy that I don't know about? I just need the music files from the iPhone, on the computer, and that's all.

Help will be met with blowjo-- Cookies, respect, and my eternal gratitude.

Thanks in advance you guys.

Wolf68k
  • Wolf68k

always howling

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 June 2013 - 05:49 PM

So far this is the only freeware program I found that will do what you want. http://www.any-video...er-software.php
I have no idea how well it works much less how well it works.
Everything else is around $25USD. There were 2 that I found that seem to be the most popular. One wanted $25 for 1 year?!?! Screw that. The other is also $25 but no sub. There is another that's $20.

Found this one as well http://itools.hk/en_index.htm but I'm a bit worried because there is so little info on the website.

optuspre
  • optuspre

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 June 2013 - 08:37 AM Edited by optuspre, 21 February 2014 - 11:18 AM.

I've used the AppGeeker video converter, it wasn't that bad.

Download here: http://www.appgeeker.com

Can't compare about the features since I don't know other packages, but you can do all the regular things, videos and audios.

It was easy to use.

Fozzy Fozborne
  • Fozzy Fozborne

Soldier

• Members

Posted 28 June 2013 - 12:27 PM

I personally use and recommend Music Rescue.

It is free and the only restriction is that a nag popup comes up every 50 songs transferred. So, 1-50 popup, 51-100, popup, 101-150, etc. You can do away with the whole popup for 10GBP ($11-13 USD) and it links to either your computer or your phone.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users