Quantcast

» «
Photo

What would you like to be in the future?

65 replies to this topic
Moonshield
  • Moonshield

amplifier worship

• Mongolia

Posted 18 June 2013 - 08:38 PM

A motherf*cking cyborg commando.

The Hippie
  • The Hippie

I'm gonna be all the way out there...In the Wild!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 18 June 2013 - 08:44 PM

Up until the Age of about 15-16 I thought for sure I was going to be an NFL quarterback, I screwed up. Time to pack up and move to slab city and do f*ck all. I know right now im not gonna be doin' no factory or 9-5 job, that's for damn sure.

Forsas Saltis
  • Forsas Saltis

Povke (my earlier nickname)

• BUSTED!
  • Lithuania

Posted 18 June 2013 - 08:59 PM

Rich, nothin' more.

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 18 June 2013 - 09:11 PM

Retired. And when I retire I am not going to do that crazy thing of consulting like most people in the industry I am in seem to do. I'll be lucky if I put pants on from day to day. I'll be the weird guy in my gotchies on my front porch drinking beer at 11am.

So be sure to honk your horn when you drive by - I'll wave.

Linc.
  • Linc.

Betty, don't start up with your white zone sh*t again.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 18 June 2013 - 09:18 PM

QUOTE (TurkishPlayer06 @ Wednesday, Jun 19 2013, 02:40)
Does anyone want to be a military officer?

Yep, but the older I get the more unrealistic it feels. I honestly don't know what I want to do. I don't even know if I'll go to uni. I'll finish high school obviously up until I'm 18 (well 19 since I'm a year older than everyone else).

LibertyKing
  • LibertyKing

3 years on GTA Forums!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 18 June 2013 - 09:27 PM

I wanna work at Rockstar North and still come here as a normal GTA fan and laugh at your stupid speculation and wishes about the next GTA.
Seriously.

Mr.Mister
  • Mr.Mister

Capt. Downtown

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 18 June 2013 - 09:40 PM Edited by Mr.Mister, 18 June 2013 - 09:42 PM.

I want to get the ball rolling on this music venture with some friends and eventually buy a plantation in the tropics and become self sustaining. Get a mansion and have up to 10 people living there. Grow various foods and live close to a town. I want to work from home and on my spare time work on music/video and read books and share knowledge. I'm studying business and I.T (good $ n job prospects internationally), have plenty of financial help and am living quite frugally right now.

Also doing my private pilot license, hope to see many countries and travel off the beaten path. Chillin with buddhist monks, somali pirates, big booty babes in brazil, anywhere.

LittleBlueTroll
  • LittleBlueTroll

★★★★

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 18 June 2013 - 09:40 PM

QUOTE (Libertyking @ Tuesday, Jun 18 2013, 21:27)
I wanna work at Rockstar North and still come here as a normal GTA fan and laugh at your stupid speculation and wishes about the next GTA.
Seriously.

You don't even have to work for R*, you can easily achieve this by being sane and reading a few topics in the V section...

LibertyKing
  • LibertyKing

3 years on GTA Forums!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 18 June 2013 - 09:47 PM

QUOTE (tms_junk @ Tuesday, Jun 18 2013, 17:40)
QUOTE (Libertyking @ Tuesday, Jun 18 2013, 21:27)
Seriously.

You don't even have to work for R*, you can easily achieve this by being sane and reading a few topics in the V section...

Maybe, but by working there, I will actually know the facts of what's in and what's not.

Criѕtian
  • Criѕtian

2K14 - Supralux

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 18 June 2013 - 11:31 PM

I think I want to find a decent job in the immediate future. Definitely not some crappy job, working in a factory. I need some money to invest in some gear to start making music and release it. Maybe I will make some money with that but it will be more like a hobby. I would also like to do some gaming videos and other kind of videos on YouTube and make some money that way too. I don't have the necessary resources at the moment.

I don't know if any of that will happen. Life is unpredictable and I will accept anything that will happen if I don't have the ability to change it.

Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 19 June 2013 - 05:37 AM

QUOTE (ThaBoY @ Tuesday, Jun 18 2013, 13:10)

But seeing how things are going, I 'll probably end up in a bank or insurance agency or as an accountant. Something that direction.

Optimism.
I like it.

Triple Vacuum Seal
  • Triple Vacuum Seal

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 June 2013 - 06:20 AM

I'm on track to getting my Masters in Accountancy and CPA licensing in the next 3 years. Big 4 accounting firm (PricewaterhouseCoopers, Deloitte, KPMG, Ernst & Young) or not, I expect to pull a $50,000 starting salary with a $5,000 signing bonus. I'll then try to pull a stint at one of these firms to get my resume on track to becoming a controller or CFO in whatever industry I please. I'll live in a simple one bedroom apartment and eventually a cheap condo while putting the majority of my money into my options portfolio. In my mid-30s, I will start a family with a modest lifestyle. To cut down on the personal traveling costs and maximize my salary, I will take a position with heavy travel. If the opportunity arises, I will start my own business with my portfolio earnings as start up capital.

But then I want to retire...from that...that line of work...so I can direct movies.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Needs More Beer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 June 2013 - 03:55 PM

I just hope to be alive in the future. If not, Walt Disney my ass and thaw me out when something interesting happens in the decades to come.

orbitalraindrops
  • orbitalraindrops

Weekend Warlock

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 19 June 2013 - 05:09 PM

This

Bull12345Bull
  • Bull12345Bull

Criminally Insane

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 19 June 2013 - 05:11 PM

I want to be playing with my friends in our band and become famous rock stars one day icon14.gif

TurkishPlayer06
  • TurkishPlayer06

%100 Turk-Mongol!!!!

• Members

Posted 19 June 2013 - 05:15 PM

QUOTE (Bull12345Bull @ Wednesday, Jun 19 2013, 17:11)
I want to be playing with my friends in our band and become famous rock stars one day icon14.gif

Greeks are too poor now. turkey and turks will become famous star one day!

Andreas
  • Andreas

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Austria

Posted 19 June 2013 - 06:12 PM

I'm currently in the first year of vocational high school and I specialize in eletrical engineering. I want to be successful in school, and I want that things get better than they were thus far. When I finally finish it and I haven't lost my entire ambition for school yet, then I'm going to add two another years for the matura. I want a job in the field for which I'm specialized and I'll hopefully work my way up; and I hope I'll be also successful there. In short: I want to be successful in life and I want financial safety.

The Viperman
  • The Viperman

Peon

• Members

Posted 19 June 2013 - 06:30 PM

Either a paleontologist or a marine biologist.

Lil ski
  • Lil ski

Hawai'i 5-O

• Members

Posted 19 June 2013 - 06:53 PM

The near near, and I mean right this goddamn NEAR future, I wanna finally get my E-5 in the Army. Being in for this long and seeing some of my buddies who've been in for 3 years ( or less!) get their 5 before me is a saaaaad feeling! I blame my MOS's high ass promotion points and also myself for slacking off years before confused.gif .

Oh and the future future, I wish to be rich and succesfull and financially stable forever, the American Dream what else? Lol tounge2.gif

Typhus
  • Typhus

OG

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 19 June 2013 - 06:57 PM

Either I will be a writer or I will drift through life, going from menial job to menial job.
I don't want a conventional career, I don't want a family or a house or anything like that. And I never, ever want to 'settle down' and abandon my dreams. Writing is the only thing, the absolute only thing, that I have any degree of competence in. The way I see it, all a man can do is play with the cards the Gods deal him.
I want to be a writer, I want to make people happy, and I don't care how many boring, buttoned down members of my family think me a deluded fantasist for aiming for such a life.

GoldenBlade
  • GoldenBlade

Hustlin'

• Members

Posted 20 June 2013 - 02:22 PM

I will be a mechanic, as I love cars very much, and know very much about them.

TECHN9CiAN
  • TECHN9CiAN

may His darkness be your light

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 June 2013 - 07:36 PM

In the fuuture, i would like to be a succesful identity thief and manage to tap in to a silver spoon fed spoiled brat's trust fund without detection.

GTAction99
  • GTAction99

R*

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 June 2013 - 07:42 PM

Either a:
Computer engineer
Sound producer for games. (Like getting/recording car sounds for Racing games and Gun sounds for games like Battlefield)
Sound editor for games
Test driver for a Exotic/Sportscar company.

Elesdee95
  • Elesdee95

Nocturnal

• Members

Posted 24 June 2013 - 08:27 AM

A model.

Human

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 June 2013 - 09:03 AM

I would like to be a happy B(Tr)illionaire who would gladly spend some of his immense fortune to provide his country with better things such as high speed railways, Very high speed fiber optic networks ( Nuro ), more and cheaper mental healthcare offices, Jobs ( assuming I made my fortune here in America I would keep my factories or whatever in America to provide jobs for people ), and of course realistic steak and ponies for all.

im_stoned
  • im_stoned

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 24 June 2013 - 11:43 AM Edited by im_stoned, 24 June 2013 - 02:26 PM.

More awesome than I am right now. cool.gif is it even possible ?

Danz.
  • Danz.

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 24 June 2013 - 04:11 PM

If everything goes right until the end of this year, in 7 years I will be a traumatologist.

After that I will probably get married and have children.

TurdsFTW
  • TurdsFTW

Mikhail Faustin's Gyneocologist

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 June 2013 - 08:54 PM

I want to produce a videogame based off the Syrian Civil War. My main goal is to make it as realistic as possible, which means that anything that is possible in COD and BF3 will be impossible in *insert Syrian Civil War videogame title here*.

Big Remi
  • Big Remi

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 June 2013 - 12:56 AM

Hopefully alive and feeling like my old self.

gtafaninwest
  • gtafaninwest

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 June 2013 - 01:22 AM

Rich and living off the grid.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users