Quantcast

» «
Photo

What would you like to be in the future?

65 replies to this topic
TurkishPlayer06
  • TurkishPlayer06

%100 Turk-Mongol!!!!

• Members

Posted 18 June 2013 - 12:15 PM

I want to be naval officer in turkish navy.

Ermac.
  • Ermac.

4 Real

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 18 June 2013 - 12:18 PM

A spaceman cosmonaut named Craig.

In all seriousness, all I want to be in life is happy. Simple as.

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 June 2013 - 12:19 PM

Millionaire; so I could try being politician or rockstar.

ExtremoMania
  • ExtremoMania

Just a dose of metal everyday

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 18 June 2013 - 12:22 PM

Always wanted to become a lawyer and also an ambition to become a politician. So that I can either continue of what my forefathers did or bring change for the betterment of the future.

TurkishPlayer06
  • TurkishPlayer06

%100 Turk-Mongol!!!!

• Members

Posted 18 June 2013 - 12:25 PM

became a turkish naval officer in turkey is too hard. I will study hard and enter Naval Battle Scholl in turkey biggrin.gif

Tony.
  • Tony.

I don't agree with that in the workplace

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 June 2013 - 12:30 PM

When I grow up, I want to sell propane and propane accessories, if my grades are good enough!

But sadly, they probably aren't. So I'll be content with working in the tech or software industry icon14.gif

Kalvin
  • Kalvin

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 June 2013 - 12:53 PM

Nothing.

F4L?
  • F4L?

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 June 2013 - 12:55 PM

QUOTE (ManDog @ Tuesday, Jun 18 2013, 23:53)
Nothing.

What a pointless post.
Well I want to be a fully qualified Electrician, and perhaps one day open my own business with people working underneath me. Depends how ambitious i'm feeling.

Kalvin
  • Kalvin

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 June 2013 - 01:04 PM

QUOTE (finn4life @ Tuesday, Jun 18 2013, 13:55)
Nothing.

What a pointless post.

That was my intention.

But seriously, as I said; nothing - because I don't know what I want/would like to be in the future, nor do I even want to think about it at this point.

So yes; nothing.

LittleBlueTroll
  • LittleBlueTroll

★★★★

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 18 June 2013 - 01:07 PM

I would love to create a successful website that generates a nice steady income. My dad is a web designer so i know how much work it takes to get traffic flowing steadily to your site.

But it is something i would really enjoy doing, and it must be a proud feeling to know that you have created something that people enjoy and repeatedly come back to. He teaches me bits here and there, and i know some of the basics. But like i said, it isn't easy.

Stromae
  • Stromae

Mi Na Badman

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 18 June 2013 - 01:10 PM

"Mommy, mommy, I wanna be an astronaut!"

But seeing how things are going, I 'll probably end up in a bank or insurance agency or as an accountant. Something that direction.

I<3GTAV
  • I<3GTAV

I LOVE GARY PAYTON NO ONE UNDERSTANDS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 June 2013 - 01:15 PM

I don't really have a plan for college yet, but I have a plan for after it. After I graduate, I want to own a cozy little apartment in San Diego, meet a girl, travel the world with her, and kickstart my career. When I get to my later 20s (27, 28, 29), I'll start to focus on marriage. I'll get married to my dream girl, have 3 or 4, or maybe even 5 kids, adopt a dog, buy a nice modern home with a big lawn where the kids can play in the suburbs of Phoenix, Seattle, or Dallas, buy an SUV, and I'll rent or even buy an RV and travel all around the US and Canada (and maybe Mexico if it's safe) with my family, and take the occasional flight outside of North America. I just want to live the good ole' American Dream. Nice, easy, and laid back.

Thamuz
  • Thamuz

• Members

Posted 18 June 2013 - 01:29 PM

Alive

markwey
  • markwey

Cool Cat

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 18 June 2013 - 01:32 PM

^ and happy to add to that.

In the future I'd like to be alive and happy in my life.

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

Big Homie

• Members
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 18 June 2013 - 01:39 PM

QUOTE (finn4life @ Tuesday, Jun 18 2013, 18:25)
Nothing.

What a pointless post.
Well I want to be a fully qualified Electrician, and perhaps one day open my own business with people working underneath me. Depends how ambitious i'm feeling.

What was pointless about it? The OP asked a question and he gave the answer even though it wasn't what many would expect, simple enough.

OT: I've always wanted to be a scientist , I just love science, hopefully I'll be one of those astronauts in space one day.

F4L?
  • F4L?

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 June 2013 - 01:42 PM

Just a tip for you younger people like Natethegreat, Pick something you want to do now, and then try it later on when you can, if it fails, you have to find something new. Most people are under the impression that things just happen, which they do to an extent, but you need to have some sort of direction, otherwise you'll be stuck at a 9-5 job at a checkout for the rest of your life.

For me, I started wanting to be a builder, So at school I did wood-work and all that, I wasn't getting a feel for it, I was getting great grades in those subjects though, I left them behind in year 10 to focus on things that would get me into Uni though. I also did a building-construction course thingy on the side for some time, I went to a few worksites and worked as a builder, didn't like it. That was my first avenue crossed off, I knew that wasn't going to be my thing, So I moved on to the next thing and so fourth.
You have to think of something, then go out and do it, and see what happens.

Talakua
  • Talakua

1%

• Members

Posted 18 June 2013 - 01:46 PM

Supreme overlord of the galaxy.

W2B
  • W2B

• Zaibatsu
  • South-Africa

Posted 18 June 2013 - 01:58 PM

Rich and not famous... smile.gif

GTA_Loco
  • GTA_Loco

Make Things Differently

• Members

Posted 18 June 2013 - 02:48 PM

A thong rolleyes.gif

Cosmic Gypsy
  • Cosmic Gypsy

It's time for a trip

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 June 2013 - 02:55 PM

What would i like to be in the future?

Financially comfortable.

LittleBlueTroll
  • LittleBlueTroll

★★★★

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 18 June 2013 - 03:13 PM

QUOTE (Cosmic Gypsy @ Tuesday, Jun 18 2013, 14:55)
What would i like to be in the future?

Financially comfortable.

"Comfortable" is the key word for me too. It's a word i usually think of when picturing my ideal future.

Ex Hellraiser
  • Ex Hellraiser

Legendary

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 June 2013 - 03:36 PM

When I grow up, I want to be a watermelon.

I want to be a game designer. I'm already learning graphic design, and the class has a unit on Game Maker, and I made a maze game based off Minecraft. I don't really want to be a pawn in some conglomerate like EA though. I'd rather do indie games. Work from home, do some graphic stuff on the side. Just watch Indie Game: The Movie, you'll get what I mean.

And it would be comfortable tounge.gif

TurkishPlayer06
  • TurkishPlayer06

%100 Turk-Mongol!!!!

• Members

Posted 18 June 2013 - 04:40 PM

Does anyone want to be a military officer?

Exxon
  • Exxon

The Obvious Child

• Members

Posted 18 June 2013 - 04:54 PM

I won't say the usual "I want to be happy" answer.
What I would really like to be is professional drummer in a band smile.gif

Lazyboy.
  • Lazyboy.

could you PLEASE stop using that f*cking blue font?!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 June 2013 - 05:04 PM

I wanna be a CEO and fire everybody.

Ari Gold
  • Ari Gold

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 18 June 2013 - 05:28 PM

Barrister, or top-shelves (partner/executive level) of a boutique investment bank or top-tier law firm. Alternatively, working within the business-side of football (for a football club) or entertainment (having a corporate job at a movie studio) would really intrigue me, given my passion for football, movies/film, and finance/economics. All of this would be combined with time dedicated towards developing a real estate portfolio (another interest of mine).

There's nothing better than waking up every morning knowing that, consistently, you're slowly chipping away at your dreams and desires. I encourage everyone, regardless of what it is you want to do, to try and act the same way.

Xboxless
  • Xboxless

Gangsta

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 18 June 2013 - 07:47 PM

I would actually love to be in the field of Neuroscience. I want to learn about the brain and unlock it's secrets.

Understanding the brain would be a massive step forward for us. It could allow us to curb our shortcomings by knowing exactly how our brain works. It could allow for people to change their brain and the way they think with utmost efficiency by knowing exactly what to put in their brain and the ways to mold it.

Sadly, I do not have the work ethic to do this and will probably just end up doing bullsh*t the rest of my life.

Raavi
  • Raavi

Allergic to bullsh*t

• United-Kingdom
  • Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 18 June 2013 - 08:18 PM

Retired.

Joe Chip
  • Joe Chip

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 June 2013 - 08:24 PM

I want to go into Computer Science. I've always been interested in computers, how software works, and how such complicated data is interpreted so elegantly. (Did I sell it? tounge.gif )

I haven't narrowed down a specific career I'd like to go into after studying, but I've canceled out programming and AI stuff; programming is too fast-paced a career for my tastes, and AI just doesn't interest me.

And if I end up failing at that I'd want to go into accounting or maintenance (Maintenance at Disney would be easy to get into because being local, and having family that works/worked there for the past 20-30 years makes me way more eligible than a lot of other people who want a job there).

Mr.Mordecai
  • Mr.Mordecai

To be, or not to be. That is the question.

• Members

Posted 18 June 2013 - 08:37 PM

QUOTE (Claude94 @ Tuesday, Jun 18 2013, 04:30)
When I grow up, I want to sell propane and propane accessories, if my grades are good enough!

But sadly, they probably aren't. So I'll be content with working in the tech or software industry icon14.gif

Yes. I wanna sell propane and propane accessories. inlove.gif

In all seriousness, It'd be nice to move to Cape Town, South Africa, get a good job(teacher/radio dj) and relax on the beaches. smile.gif

But the way my life is going, I'm probably going to stay in this damn country, and be a teacher at my current high school, which isn't bad, but I'd love to be in South Africa.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users