PLEASE HELP GTA 4 CRASHES

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic
shermi
  • shermi

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 June 2013 - 10:04 AM

HELLO ...PLEASE HELP ME SOLVE THE PROBLEM...GAME CRASHES WHEN PLAYING...IN SINGLE & MULTIPLAYER...WHITE CIRCLES APPEAR ON THE MAP AND THAN THE GAME CRASHES.....AND YES,MY GAME IS MODDED....PC SPEC'S...

QUAD CORE I5
16 GIG RAM
ASUS 6850 CROSSFIRE

I TRIED UNINSTALL AND INSTALL IT ALL OVER...NIX..GAME VERSION 1.0.7. WITH SCRIPT HOOK.DLL 1.0.7.

PLEASE HELP.....

miromiro
  • miromiro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • GTANet Contribution Award [Newbie Guide]
    Most Improved 2010

Posted 18 June 2013 - 10:29 AM

Ah dude, chill. There's absolutely NO NEED to write in all CAPITAL letters. We can understand better if you write normally.
Where do you have the game from? Are you using any cracks? Do you play with the original DVD in your Drive?
Make sure you've got these installed: Games for Windows Live Update & the .NET Framework 3.5. And xliveless is known for fixing such issues, though it's going to disable online play, so this might be only a fix for the Single Player.
Un-install all mods / trainers / scripts you have. They're know for causing crashes to the game, and combining multiple mods will surely result this. After you un-install all these I mentioned, make sure to also deleting your game settings, or, if needed, re-install the game.

If any of these solutions helped, please post back and tell us. icon14.gif

shermi
  • shermi

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 June 2013 - 12:30 PM

Thanx for your input..sorry for capital letters....my pc is up-to-date with frameworks and Dx11....oh and gta 4 is a cracked version from razzor.....and I forgot , i have addon eflc cars in gta 4....

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 18 June 2013 - 01:59 PM Edited by WildBrick142, 18 June 2013 - 02:02 PM.

QUOTE (shermi @ Tuesday, Jun 18 2013, 12:30)
oh and gta 4 is a cracked version from razzor

This is what is causing the problem. This forum does not help with illegaly obtained copies and discussion of cracks is forbidden so unfortunately, you're on your own.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users