» «
Photo

GTA V Prequel GTA IV Roleplay

15 replies to this topic
FIVEChamp
  • FIVEChamp

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 17 June 2013 - 03:40 PM Edited by FIVEChamp, 17 June 2013 - 04:58 PM.

Well I tend to roleplay with friends little stories that we will continue in GTA V,One Roleplay scenario I have:
There are 3 main characters, they live in Liberty City and all meet each other in different ways, and they are all good at certain things and they all have dreams so they team up to try and make some serious cash, they get involved with some big figues later on and they plan on doing a heist (their 1st ever) its to rob the bank of Liberty. So they each do their part to prepare for the job 1 gets the van, another grabs the weopons for them and the other scopes out the bank.After they pull of the heist they split the cash and dump the evidence and with the money buy new cars and houses and live the dream.in Liberty City, until one day 1 of them gets contacted by an IAA Agent offering him a deal to rat out his 2 friends and get a new life under witness protection or go to jail so he takes the 1st option.The next day his friends are approached by
teams of SWAT to arrest them but they somehow
escape alive and look for a answer they eventually
find out by some old contacts that their once good
friend ratted them out so they intend on revenge
and answers. The traitor finds out about this and plans on leaving the city via private jet to start over in Los Santos under witness protection, as he is taking off at Francis International Airport the other 2 chase after his jet down the runway in a car but sadly its too late he took of and escaped now they must travel to Los Santos to find him get revenge and find answers and perhaps live a proper life in San Andreas one they couldnt have in Liberty City.
Does anybody else plan on doing anything like this?

MrSpooge
  • MrSpooge

Soldier

• Members

Posted 17 June 2013 - 03:43 PM

QUOTE (FIVEChamp @ Monday, Jun 17 2013, 15:40)
Well I tend to roleplay with friends little stories that we will continue in GTA V, for example we may go to Francis International Airport to catch a plane to Los Santos. Does anybody else plan on doing anything like this?

Hey ma Fellow Aussie. You on the 360 or PS3. I'd be keen to be apart of that since I loved doing stuff like that in IV. Drop us a PM if you'd like another Team Player. I'm fairly mature and I do a good job at acting out scenarios.

MrSmarter22
  • MrSmarter22

BloodFighter lvl 100

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 June 2013 - 04:17 PM

Yh I also would like to do that. Got GTA IV Complete Edition on the PS3 and will also get GTA V on the ps3.

JamalG
  • JamalG

King Jamal

• Members

Posted 17 June 2013 - 04:22 PM

no, Lamar is voiced by Samuel L. Jackson and he is the long lost son of Frank Tenpenny - it will turn out Franklin is the son of CJ and the game will end in a bloody battle all over South Central Los Santos yawn.gif

Revolution-XW
  • Revolution-XW

LuisWayne

• Members

Posted 17 June 2013 - 04:28 PM

Most deff man!

This are the things I do most of the times I play Gta.

NikoBellicGTAIV
  • NikoBellicGTAIV

Peon

• Members

Posted 17 June 2013 - 04:32 PM Edited by NikoBellicGTAIV, 17 June 2013 - 04:34 PM.

Well I tend to roleplay with friends little stories that we will continue in GTA V, for example we may go to Francis International Airport to catch a plane to Los Santos. Does anybody else plan on doing anything like this?

Mmhhh... No... There's something out there, you know? It's called "real life". Only heard of it, though. wink.gif

Edit: whoah, I sounded like a jerk, didn't I? Sorry. tounge.gif

MrSpooge
  • MrSpooge

Soldier

• Members

Posted 17 June 2013 - 04:42 PM

QUOTE (NikoBellicGTAIV @ Monday, Jun 17 2013, 16:32)

Mmhhh... No... There's something out there, you know? It's called "real life". Only heard of it, though. wink.gif

Yeah well in Real Life we can't exactly Role Play robbing Banks and such can we?

Maybe when we were 7.. But we are a bit older now ain't we.

NEWGENESIS
  • NEWGENESIS

I am a Diablo 4 life. I am AoGjr

• Members

Posted 17 June 2013 - 05:03 PM

QUOTE (MrSpooge @ Monday, Jun 17 2013, 16:42)

Yeah well in Real Life we can't exactly Role Play robbing Banks and such can we?

Some of us may be a bit older, but I think there is probably some 7 or 8 yr old roaming the forums.

MrSpooge
  • MrSpooge

Soldier

• Members

Posted 17 June 2013 - 05:09 PM

QUOTE (NEWGENESIS @ Monday, Jun 17 2013, 17:03)
QUOTE (MrSpooge @ Monday, Jun 17 2013, 16:42)

Some of us may be a bit older, but I think there is probably some 7 or 8 yr old roaming the forums.

Well thats pathetic if so.. Look, I find these types of Scenarios and Roleplays to be quite fun and Immersive and not to mention a great Social Thing. Your literally planning out and talking over a Microphone with a bunch of people like it's a real thing happeing! I have a life as well, a Girlfriend. I am studying in Personal Training. Just because some people like to act out things like this doesn't mean we don't have lifes, it justs something we'd never think of doing in real life.. And having people go along with it with you makes it feel special. Give it a go!

thedbzcomics
  • thedbzcomics

Artist

• Members

Posted 17 June 2013 - 07:32 PM

PS3 or 360? If On PS3 I'm all in.

lolzz19
  • lolzz19

Peon

• Members

Posted 17 June 2013 - 07:41 PM

If its on ps3 I want in.

MrSpooge
  • MrSpooge

Soldier

• Members

Posted 17 June 2013 - 07:55 PM

I believe like in MP3 there will be Separate Crews which a many 100 Will be based on Roleplay. So no need to worry smile.gif

rjmthe2nd
  • rjmthe2nd

Playa

• Members

Posted 17 June 2013 - 11:48 PM

me and my friends Tend to roleplay on IV, like me my cahracter is named Riley, a gang banger from Vice City,had to leave due to sh*t getting hot (kinda lik CJ,but story is like Tommy vercetti's.) we just RP around,gang banging shootin up stuff,robbing,racing, etc.

but the story will continue in GTA V and my RP Style will be focused on "Bank Robbing, and Massive Control of Territory Online" instead of the getting away story in IV.

If after V,is Vice City this will be even better (Riley returns to VC, And takes over all the territories, ending liek VC..)

FIVEChamp
  • FIVEChamp

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 June 2013 - 06:18 AM

Im on the Xbox,
GT: FIVE Champ

I<3GTAV
  • I<3GTAV

I LOVE GARY PAYTON NO ONE UNDERSTANDS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 June 2013 - 07:45 AM

When I do roleplay, it's by myself because my friends are too "swag" for that (don't even ask...).

RedDragonsBOOM
  • RedDragonsBOOM

Babes, Bullets, Cars.

• Members

Posted 18 June 2013 - 08:27 AM

If anybody wants to start something like this on the 360 I might have some friends that would like to join us. All for fun of course, then we could carry it over to V. Just go ahead and drop a PM or something.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users