Photo

So what you doing today?

32 replies to this topic
Lil ski
  • Lil ski

Hawai'i 5-O

• Members

Posted 17 June 2013 - 12:58 AM

Just a quick topic to just to vent on how your day was or what you're doing. I'll kick it off..

So me and the girlfriend woke up at 6 am, got a quick morning f*ck in. Drove down to Makapu'u hiking trails and hiked up the hills but she quit half way through so we came back down. Drove down to Sandy Beach right next door, waves didn't look too damn crazy so it was inviting me to go in and hit them barrels going bodyboarding but I remembered I left my swimming trunks back at home. So we left and went down to Waikiki to pass the time. We are now currently sitting at Kelly O'Niels Irish Pub having a Killian's (Boss ass beer!!). smile.gif

So what y'all up to today?

Durden
  • Durden

The annoying voice in your head

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 June 2013 - 01:08 AM

Cool thread, cool day icon14.gif (especially morning!) biggrin.gif

Nothing special, this week is my last week of high school - I have exams from Tue - Fri. So today I told myself I was gonna study, but instead ended up playing The Last of Us and watching Man of Steel (great movie).

Sgt. Foley
  • Sgt. Foley

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 June 2013 - 01:11 AM

School ended for me on Friday, so I'm just gonna be lazy for the next couple of days. Maybe go out and take walks and sheet.

But today my family went out to the diner early in the morning for Father's Day (happy fathers day to you guys biggrin.gif )

Valenta
  • Valenta

True hope is swift.

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 17 June 2013 - 01:22 AM

I got up, had a shower, went to my local shopping centre and bought new shoes, bought Father's Day cards, t-shirts and a tea-cup for my dad and grandfather, visited my grandfather for 3 hours (I hadn't seen him a while) and dropped the gifts off, came home, walked my 2 dogs, played Minecraft for a half-hour or so, watched Koyaanisqatsi (again), browsed here & on deviantART, fapped and browsed here again.

College finished for me last Friday, so after today, I'm probably gonna laze around.

Devyl
  • Devyl

Wait; I have a .GIF for that.

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 17 June 2013 - 01:34 AM

I got bored & made this today.

user posted image

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 17 June 2013 - 01:52 AM

Spent over half the day waiting for AT&T to reestablish my ISP connection. sad.gif

Human

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 June 2013 - 02:06 AM

I slept in for half of the day. I then played minecraft and grid 2 with a pal of mine. I went to get some food and now i'm here on the forums. My day was very productive. sarcasm.gif

Joe Chip
  • Joe Chip

Big Homie

• Members
  • Palau

Posted 17 June 2013 - 02:16 AM Edited by zoo3891, 17 June 2013 - 02:06 PM.

Just flew back in from New York. In the morning we had luxury donuts (well, interesting donuts anyway) in Chelsea, then we walked over to a restaurant that did Macaroni-and-cheese-based dishes and ate there.

The plane flew out from LeGuardia, which I noticed would be in-between the graveyard and an old pier on Dukes Drive if I was in Liberty City (I did a lot of comparing over the weekend tounge.gif ). The airport was a lot better than the one we flew to New York from, but a store wanted $5 for a bottle of tea, and $2 for mentos, so I came back home pretty hungry.

To combat my fructifying hunger I had a chicken sandwich and some sweet tea from Checkers. When I got home I spent about twenty minutes petting the cats and putting my stuff away, and now I'm here, on GTAForums.

I think for the night I'm going to head to the Minecraft server, or maybe finish the game of Civ5 that I was playing before I left.

e: And now it's the next day, and you can garner what I'm doing by the posts already in the thread. confused.gif

TensaZangetsu
  • TensaZangetsu

Undercover Anime-Lover

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 June 2013 - 02:22 AM

My days are never any different. It's always Eat, sh*t, sleep, watch anime, play xbox, come on GTAForums, repeat. If i'm in a bad mood, then it's usually Eat, sh*t, Sleep, Repeat.

wwinterj
  • wwinterj

Boss

• Members

Posted 17 June 2013 - 02:53 AM

^ Same for me minus the anime and add in TV.

Devyl
  • Devyl

Wait; I have a .GIF for that.

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 17 June 2013 - 04:16 AM

QUOTE (VoiceoftheVoiceless @ Sunday, Jun 16 2013, 21:22)
watch anime

user posted image

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

DYOM mission designer/user

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 June 2013 - 04:50 AM

I woke up, went to the toilet, brushed my teeth and now I'm here. Man, I feel like I'm some wannabe ''cool chick'' writing a Facebook status.

Trinette
  • Trinette

lean on me. so you wont. stray your neck.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Unknown

Posted 17 June 2013 - 05:13 AM

I was walking in the woods earlier and got a splinter in one of my fingers. I don't think I managed to get it out completely as part of it broke off and might be still in there. It's irritating. ph34r.gif ph34r.gif

The__Phoenix
  • The__Phoenix

aka bud23

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 June 2013 - 06:40 AM

OP: You should add a poll and one of the options must be; Just sitting here, browsing GTAf, facebook and Xhamster. That would have 90% of the votes.

LittleBlueTroll
  • LittleBlueTroll

★★★★

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 17 June 2013 - 10:14 AM

You don't realize how boring day to day life is until you get asked "What did you do today?"

ExtremoMania
  • ExtremoMania

Just a dose of metal everyday

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 17 June 2013 - 10:45 AM

Some very busy college day I have. Literally I'm so overwhelmed with tiredness of studying but I can manage at the same time. Just like old times.

orbitalraindrops
  • orbitalraindrops

Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 17 June 2013 - 10:56 AM

Masturbation and research chemicals.

guyzwitgunz
  • guyzwitgunz

Anti-nerd

• Members

Posted 17 June 2013 - 11:03 AM

Woke up at like 8:30 > Went to work > Came home and ate dinner > Went to the gym > Watched some 'wrasslin for the first time in ages and now I'm listening to bad covers on youtube.

Double L.
  • Double L.

I hate Trevor !!

• Members

Posted 17 June 2013 - 11:20 AM

We have begun the summer holiday

-Playing PC games
-Solving Rubik's Cube
-Singing Toto Africa

Just monotonous life. suicidal.gif

Target13Productions
  • Target13Productions

Member of the Row

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 19 June 2013 - 07:15 AM

I Sister who always sleeps beside my Younger sister, went to School Camp so i have to sleep beside my younger sister cause she's afraid. The bed is not comfortable, All her hair in my mouth & she made me fall off. So i woke up in a grumpy mood cause of that & cause i was losing a DYOM Contest. I Logged in & found out i got 4 More votes from my friends and a .......GIRL! blush.gif So i guess i'm happy now.

Kalvin
  • Kalvin

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 June 2013 - 07:17 AM

Woke up at 5am, got up at 6:30am, sat down on computer chair, put music on, worked/working on a project in 3DS Max.

headmetalbanger
  • headmetalbanger

A Dose of Metal you need!!!

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 19 June 2013 - 07:39 AM

QUOTE (ManDog @ Wednesday, Jun 19 2013, 01:17)
on computer chair, put music on, worked/working

+1

Marwin Moody
  • Marwin Moody

u in da mood?

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 19 June 2013 - 09:10 AM

I've still got sinusitis, so I won't really be up to anything. I've had some cereal and root beer for breakfast, and I'm now going to play some Battlefield 3 on the playstation. After watching some king of the hill, of course.

Ryder15
  • Ryder15

LooseKiD

• Members

Posted 19 June 2013 - 09:28 AM

Woke up at 11am after finished work at 3am, threw my leg over my bike and went for a ride for about 3 hours, Came off twice -.-

had a shower, decided i needed food, went to a Alarm DBA call (Fire Fighting) took all of about 45min.

Came home, Sat around the house did a bit of cleaning -.-

Washed my bike, working on the engin of my car for about an hour.

Sat down did some drawing for my mates tattoo im doing next week,

and now here i am writting this, back to work at the night club at 2200 tonight.

highlight,

Hit my favorite 110Ft Dirt jump smile.gif heaven!!! smile.gif

and then realising that Motocross is the 2nd Best way to abuse your Genitals.....

Verdant
  • Verdant

Rasta Blasta!

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 19 June 2013 - 12:50 PM

-Woke up at 7:45am ( I believe)
-Went to School, had about 3 classes the rest were spares every Wednesday
-Came home and did some homework.
-Went to the shops, then came back home.
-GTA: SAMP
-Dinner
-GTA: SAMP
-GtaForums
-And soon bed, smile.gif .

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 19 June 2013 - 12:53 PM

Woke up at 12:00 AM, put on PC, play the games.

Ate at 14:00 PM, played games.

Coming up - dinner and Confederations Cup football.

Brad
  • Brad

Big Homie

• Zaibatsu

Posted 19 June 2013 - 01:21 PM

QUOTE (Lil ski @ Monday, Jun 17 2013, 00:58)
Just a quick topic to just to vent on how your day was or what you're doing. I'll kick it off..

So me and the girlfriend woke up at 6 am, got a quick morning f*ck in. Drove down to Makapu'u hiking trails and hiked up the hills but she quit half way through so we came back down. Drove down to Sandy Beach right next door, waves didn't look too damn crazy so it was inviting me to go in and hit them barrels going bodyboarding but I remembered I left my swimming trunks back at home. So we left and went down to Waikiki to pass the time. We are now currently sitting at Kelly O'Niels Irish Pub having a Killian's (Boss ass beer!!). smile.gif

So what y'all up to today?

She can't be the best of company if you're having to make a GTAForums topic whilst with her at a bar.

Ciaran
  • Ciaran

• The Connection
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 19 June 2013 - 01:34 PM

Woke up at 7
Went to hospital
Waited 2 hours to get X-ray
Ten minutes later went back to doctor to talk
Went to a private room to remove clips from knee from surgery two weeks before
Drove home with dad
And now I am on this

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

Maybe we're just Sleepwalking...

• Members
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 19 June 2013 - 03:05 PM

Currently night here in India, a long day at school, came back took a break, watched some TV, played some PC games, browsed through this site, had some snacks and drinks, it's good so far, I still have to do a wee bit of homework. I'm dying for the weekend to come which is just 2 days away.

LittleBlueTroll
  • LittleBlueTroll

★★★★

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 19 June 2013 - 03:08 PM

QUOTE (AceKingston @ Wednesday, Jun 19 2013, 15:05)
Currently night here in India, a long day at school, came back took a break, watched some TV, played some PC games, browsed through this site, had some snacks and drinks, it's good so far, I still have to do a wee bit of homework. I'm dying for the weekend to come which is just 2 days away.

Haha off topic, but is "wee" a common phrase in India? I know Scottish people use it all the time, and i honestly thought they were the only ones who did.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users