gang!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic
DuBeast97
  • DuBeast97

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 June 2013 - 03:10 PM

I want a gang that is loyal and is respectful to members in the gang. I will have different branches in the gang with a leader, Depending on the size of the gang that i form will consider on how many people to a branch in the gang. Right now i would just like 5 in a little branch with a leader to it. However who is in my branch i would like 10. We will have to build the gang up in order to make it good!!. We will be a fun gang though we dont always have to be serious but if there is a gang in a multiplayer game that we are in we will take them out. We will play multiplayer game modes and try to win them all.//Think it dont matter about the size right now we have to work on that and it matters about our team work and it will get bigger in the future i guarantee it. We will get known to be one of the best gangs on here. I need everyones help/ first person to say they want to be in will be guaranteed a co-leader spot to all branches of gangs meaning the whole gang. We will chose a name that every one votes on and wants// (XBOX360)

THANKS!!!!!!!!! hope you are interested in joining!

add me DuBeast97

Girish
  • Girish

• India

Posted 16 June 2013 - 06:47 PM

http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=377803

That will help you get started. Good luck.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users