Quantcast

» «
Photo

Have you ever played a game that was too long?

61 replies to this topic
im_stoned
  • im_stoned

Trick

• Members

Posted 24 June 2013 - 11:29 AM Edited by im_stoned, 24 June 2013 - 11:34 AM.

far cry 3. I still haven't finished it. I spent way to much time doing all the side missions and their so repetitive. I was burnt out and I haven't even finished them all. I have like 10 missions to go as well. I will finish it. I'm just going to wait until I'm really in the mood and feeling it again before I finish it.

It's a great game theirs just too many side missions. It's the way the map unlocks I hate leaving an area without completing everything. I would rate the game about a seven out of ten. I haven't seen the ending yet but it would have to be really awful to change my rating it's such a fun game..... just to long.

jamieleng
  • jamieleng

Chafing the Chimp is totally natural behaviour!

• Members
  • England

Posted 24 June 2013 - 11:48 AM Edited by jamieleng, 24 June 2013 - 11:55 AM.

QUOTE (LazyboyEight @ Sunday, Jun 16 2013, 12:35)
To be honest, Red Dead Redemption started dragging along slowly in the Mexico section of the game.

Blasphemy! No but seriously. As superb as each element was in that game, the fact that it doesn't have all the toys of a GTA game, meant that mission variety was always going to be limited. Still my favourite Rockstar game ever & therefore, my favourite game ever. Hopefully GTA V will remedy the repetitive missions due to it being as long as RDR but with 3 protagonists, variety of terrain & countless toys to play with.

far cry 3. I still haven't finished it. I spent way to much time doing all the side missions and their so repetitive. I was burnt out and I haven't even finished them all. I have like 10 missions to go as well. I will finish it. I'm just going to wait until I'm really in the mood and feeling it again before I finish it.

It's a great game theirs just too many side missions. It's the way the map unlocks I hate leaving an area without completing everything. I would rate the game about a seven out of ten. I haven't seen the ending yet but it would have to be really awful to change my rating it's such a fun game..... just to long.

I'm the same. I had to collect every relic, letter & loot box, then complete all the side quests, before I could tackle the final few missions. I'm definitely obsessive compulsive.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users