Photo

....I'll take her glitch?

2 replies to this topic
AliLiz19
  • AliLiz19

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 June 2013 - 10:37 PM

I finished this mission sometime ago. I called roman after it and nothing happened then i waited for Packie to call me and roamed around for about 2 hours in real time, does he ever call? lol

Thanks

Miro
  • Miro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • GTANet Contribution Award [Newbie Guide]
    Most Improved 2010

Posted 15 June 2013 - 10:56 PM

Have you passed the Ransom mission? Normally that should be the one following up "...I'll take her" - don't you happen to have such an icon on the Radar / Map? -> user posted image. Besides, make sure you don't have any other missions left on the radar. Check out the map and see. I've also read somewhere about a glitch when you get no phone calls because of the phone layout / desktop. Try to change it, or revert it back to normal. I can't tell, but it might help you.

You might also want to take a look at the GTA IV Mission Tree to see what you've done and what you should do next. icon14.gif

AliLiz19
  • AliLiz19

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 June 2013 - 11:04 PM

QUOTE (miromiro @ Saturday, Jun 15 2013, 22:56)
Have you passed the Ransom mission? Normally that should be the one following up "...I'll take her" - don't you happen to have such an icon on the Radar / Map? -> user posted image. Besides, make sure you don't have any other missions left on the radar. Check out the map and see. I've also read somewhere about a glitch when you get no phone calls because of the phone layout / desktop. Try to change it, or revert it back to normal. I can't tell, but it might help you.

You might also want to take a look at the GTA IV Mission Tree to see what you've done and what you should do next. icon14.gif

Ahk well i haven't completed playboy X's missions and it said that one of those can unlock it

thanks smile.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users