Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA 5 Bank Accounts

39 replies to this topic
Big Booty Judy
  • Big Booty Judy

She got a big booty! SO I RUB MY BALL SACK ON HER FACE!

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 June 2013 - 05:42 PM Edited by Big Booty Judy, 15 June 2013 - 07:51 PM.

Hey so you guys know when you die in gta 4 you lose money so i was wondering if we wil be able to have like a bank account to store some money away like a savings account so when we die we dont lose money and their should be an app to let you see how much you have in your bank account.

So what are your guy's thoughts.....ps sorry for my bad grammar i type this pretty fast. tounge.gif

user posted image

visionist
  • visionist

Eat A Peach For Hours

• Members

Posted 15 June 2013 - 05:44 PM

More likely, separate accounts for each character.

Big Booty Judy
  • Big Booty Judy

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 June 2013 - 05:44 PM

QUOTE (visionist @ Saturday, Jun 15 2013, 17:44)
More likely, separate accounts for each character.

ya i know that but im talking about putting money in the bank so you dont lose it when you die.....

ainsz
  • ainsz

Senor Dickhead

• Members
  • England

Posted 15 June 2013 - 05:46 PM

This is a feature that played out very nicely in Scarface: The World Is Yours. Something similar would be welcome in GTA V in my opinion.

Big Booty Judy
  • Big Booty Judy

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 June 2013 - 05:47 PM

QUOTE (ainsz @ Saturday, Jun 15 2013, 17:46)
This is a feature that played out very nicely in Scarface: The World Is Yours. Something similar would be welcome in GTA V in my opinion.

ya exactly what im talking about! biggrin.gif

Mr Makaveli
  • Mr Makaveli

Expect me nigga, I'm Comin'

• Members

Posted 15 June 2013 - 05:57 PM

You will most likely be able to store money in the bank and take it out whenever you want. otherwise, the whole banking system would be pretty pointless

DS 17
  • DS 17

om nom nom

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 15 June 2013 - 06:01 PM

Hope there will be several banks or some good insurances. Don't want to rob the bank where my own money is in.

Big Booty Judy
  • Big Booty Judy

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 June 2013 - 06:05 PM

QUOTE (Mr Makaveli @ Saturday, Jun 15 2013, 17:57)
You will most likely be able to store money in the bank and take it out whenever you want. otherwise, the whole banking system would be pretty pointless

ya that is true! OH you know what would be cool but i doubt this would happen tho but what if you dont have enough money to buy a car so you take out a loan or what ever and you forget to play the loan and then a repo man tries to then pick up your car you bought! It would be a cool idea but i highly doubt that would ever happen tho confused.gif

RedDagger
  • RedDagger

Crash test dummy

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-Kingdom
  • Draw Contest Grand Prize 2016
    Most Desperate Campaign Poster 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Best General Topic 2015 [GTAForums Newbie Guide 2.0]
    Helpfulness Award

Posted 15 June 2013 - 06:18 PM

...you do realise, in GTA IV your money is technically in the bank - you lose it because you're paying for the healthcare you received. Having it stated to be in an account changes nothing, you'd still lose money...

Lancea Quantum
  • Lancea Quantum

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 June 2013 - 06:21 PM

I will be having a little bank account (if I can) with a few grand in case things go tits up (which they probably will). Where we will be left with nothing except that account. Something along those lines anyway will probably happen.

MikeyBelic
  • MikeyBelic

Head Lad

• Members

Posted 15 June 2013 - 06:21 PM

I've seen them made in SAMP before, they're really simple yet effective.

AlexJonesConspiracy
  • AlexJonesConspiracy

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 June 2013 - 07:05 PM

GTAIV has a mod like thats, its pretty cool

GTA 360
  • GTA 360

LIVE WITH IT OR DIE FROM IT.

• Members

Posted 15 June 2013 - 07:19 PM

QUOTE (RedDaggerXL @ Saturday, Jun 15 2013, 18:18)
...you do realise, in GTA IV your money is technically in the bank - you lose it because you're paying for the healthcare you received. Having it stated to be in an account changes nothing, you'd still lose money...

Yeah, your money is in the bank, and you can go to the ATM as well.
Seriously, do some research or at least a little bit of thinking before you post topics people.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Traum - Tagtraum - Am Fenster

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 15 June 2013 - 07:23 PM

I really hope we don't have bank accounts. They were a huge pain in the ass in "Scarface: The World is Yours". Basically, if you died, got arrested, whatever, all the money you had on you are gone unless you deposited it in your account.

ainsz
  • ainsz

Senor Dickhead

• Members
  • England

Posted 15 June 2013 - 07:30 PM Edited by ainsz, 15 June 2013 - 07:33 PM.

For those that never played Scarface, I'll explain. Any money that you earn or pick up is actually on the character's person so to speak. The money can be put into the bank. Any money you had in cash is lost when you die. All purchases are made via your bank account.

So in GTA you'd lose your cash and would also have to pay the hospital bill via your bank account.

^^^ I really liked the feature. It gave you a real reason to not want to die. That's something you don't find in certain games now.

Big Booty Judy
  • Big Booty Judy

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 June 2013 - 07:41 PM

QUOTE (ainsz @ Saturday, Jun 15 2013, 19:30)
For those that never played Scarface, I'll explain. Any money that you earn or pick up is actually on the character's person so to speak. The money can be put into the bank. Any money you had in cash is lost when you die. All purchases are made via your bank account.

So in GTA you'd lose your cash and would also have to pay the hospital bill via your bank account.

^^^ I really liked the feature. It gave you a real reason to not want to die. That's something you don't find in certain games now.

icon14.gif

Big Booty Judy
  • Big Booty Judy

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 June 2013 - 07:43 PM

QUOTE (GTA 360 @ Saturday, Jun 15 2013, 19:19)
QUOTE (RedDaggerXL @ Saturday, Jun 15 2013, 18:18)

Yeah, your money is in the bank, and you can go to the ATM as well.
Seriously, do some research or at least a little bit of thinking before you post topics people.

fyi i did know about that, you obviously didn't read my post. I'm talking about being able to make deposits and withdraws so say you put all your money in a bank, then you wouldn't have to worry about losing it when you die or something along those lines.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 15 June 2013 - 07:44 PM

QUOTE (ainsz @ Saturday, Jun 15 2013, 14:30)

Regardless, isn't it frustrating to loose all the money you made after you took out a gang during a gang retaliation on your way to the bank to deposit the money?

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

TROLLING DOES NOT EXIST IF YOU ARE STRONG.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 15 June 2013 - 07:45 PM

I hope there are long lines at the bank. Why don't we include a dmv also... sarcasm.gif

Big Booty Judy
  • Big Booty Judy

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 June 2013 - 07:48 PM

QUOTE (ugotsmoked @ Saturday, Jun 15 2013, 19:45)
I hope there are long lines at the bank.  Why don't we include a dmv also... sarcasm.gif

OK! biggrin.gif ........off topic but i hope we can do just some old fashion bank robberies were you just run right up in the bank and ask for the money and leave!

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

TROLLING DOES NOT EXIST IF YOU ARE STRONG.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 15 June 2013 - 07:54 PM

QUOTE (Big Booty Judy @ Saturday, Jun 15 2013, 19:48)
QUOTE (ugotsmoked @ Saturday, Jun 15 2013, 19:45)
I hope there are long lines at the bank.  Why don't we include a dmv also... sarcasm.gif

OK! biggrin.gif ........off topic but i hope we can do just some old fashion bank robberies were you just run right up in the bank and ask for the money and leave!

That's how I do it. Slip a note that says " Give me all the unmarked bills in non sequential denominations and I know where you live and I have seen where you sleep you rotten c*nt ".

ainsz
  • ainsz

Senor Dickhead

• Members
  • England

Posted 15 June 2013 - 07:54 PM

QUOTE (universetwisters @ Saturday, Jun 15 2013, 19:44)

Regardless, isn't it frustrating to loose all the money you made after you took out a gang during a gang retaliation on your way to the bank to deposit the money?

No because without an element of danger where's the excitement? It meant that when taking out Gangs, speedboating from pirates and being told "You're f*cked", you that bit more skillful in strategy and execution. You didn't just run in like a tosser.

I'd say the very same thing about re gen health.

Tobias_Rieper
  • Tobias_Rieper

Silent Assassin

• Members

Posted 15 June 2013 - 07:57 PM

Michael, Franklin, Trevor: Rob a bank one day. Come back later to the bank to open accounts with the stolen cash.

Perfect logic.

ainsz
  • ainsz

Senor Dickhead

• Members
  • England

Posted 15 June 2013 - 08:07 PM

QUOTE (Tobias_Rieper @ Saturday, Jun 15 2013, 19:57)
Michael, Franklin, Trevor: Rob a bank one day. Come back later to the bank to open accounts with the stolen cash.

Perfect logic.

I doubt they'd rob their own bank.

Fantastichumore
  • Fantastichumore

Pixels <3

• Members

Posted 15 June 2013 - 08:09 PM

Haha I never tried that out in GTA IV

brian.
  • brian.

Possible Descendant Of Kraff

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 June 2013 - 08:10 PM

Cash or check, you still will need to lose some money to a hospital when treated, or be fined when arrested. If we were talking health, you'd be saying the player should be invincible tounge.gif We're talking money, and money needs to be maintained, and can be lost as consequence to dieing or being arrested, so yea, hope we have bank accounts also (think of SAMP when you need to put your money in the bank before other SAMP players kill you and take it tounge.gif ), but you still need to be punished for dieing/arrests, so nah, it has to keep taking the money tounge.gif

visionist
  • visionist

Eat A Peach For Hours

• Members

Posted 15 June 2013 - 08:22 PM

QUOTE (Tobias_Rieper @ Saturday, Jun 15 2013, 19:57)

Perfect logic.

An example of fun over realism. biggrin.gif

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 15 June 2013 - 08:24 PM

QUOTE (ainsz @ Saturday, Jun 15 2013, 14:54)

No because without an element of danger where's the excitement? It meant that when taking out Gangs, speedboating from pirates and being told "You're f*cked", you that bit more skillful in strategy and execution. You didn't just run in like a tosser.

But when I'm on my way to the bank with very little health, about to deposit my money, out of f*cking nowhere, f*ckING GANG RETALIATION. Goddamn gangbangers kill me and I loose $250,000 on my way to the motherf*cking bank.

Black Ninja
  • Black Ninja

Ninja of PlayStation

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 June 2013 - 10:21 PM

QUOTE (universetwisters @ Saturday, Jun 15 2013, 20:24)
QUOTE (ainsz @ Saturday, Jun 15 2013, 14:54)

But when I'm on my way to the bank with very little health, about to deposit my money, out of f*cking nowhere, f*ckING GANG RETALIATION. Goddamn gangbangers kill me and I loose $250,000 on my way to the motherf*cking bank.

Calm down spaz

gonnaenodaethat
  • gonnaenodaethat

Yellow Car!!!

• Members

Posted 15 June 2013 - 10:45 PM

Being the first R* protag to be married you can bet that Michael will have two bank accounts:

1. The joint account with the wife

...and

2. The escape fund that she don't know nuthin' about.

Personally I've got six bank accounts...mind you I'm a serial bigamist.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users