openFormats I/O or OFIO is the set of 3dsMax scripts for importing and exporting RAGE resources as Open IV openFormats text-based files. OFIO is capable of importing and exporting fragments (*.oft), drawables (*.odr, *.odd), bounds (*.obd, *.obn), navmeshes (*.onv) and animations (*.onim).
Originaly developed for 3dsMax 8 it was also adapted for 3dsMax 2012, it should work on newer versions too. If you use 3dsMax 2012 you must have HotFix1 installed. If your 3dsMax version has Slate material editor then you must switch to the Compact for using OFIO materials.
* All info needed for quick start with OFIO can be found in the OFIO.chm from OFIO distrib
* OFIO can't be used with scenes made for GIMS, also importing resources previously exported by GIMS is not recommended
Latest build (15 March 2015) is here
* Thats how OFIO gui looks - img1
* Ironman mod with custom animations- video
* How to import skeleton animations - video