Photo

Maps Guards

4 replies to this topic
stangone50
  • stangone50

BEAST

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 June 2013 - 01:41 PM Edited by stangone50, 15 June 2013 - 01:46 PM.

Hello . I just started playing this game for the first time

Are the maps on gamefaqs.com 100% accurate ?
I was looking for a sniper rifle on starfish island in the location shown on the map and couldn't find it for nothing its supposed to be close to the armor

Is there any other maps that may be more accurate or is it just me ????

Also I can not seem to snap the necks of guards in the base .. Is this because there guns get in the way ???

I also noticed after 3 days of playing shutting off trails gets me a lot less dizzy playing this game lol

Another thing I was wondering .. I know it happenes in all the games but never questioned it ....It seems any wanted stars acquired during rampages disappear once the rampage is done but it adds to the list of wanted stars aquired but not not evaded I believe the same as with saving with stars ...
Is there any consequence statistically maybe to having more stars acquired than evaded ???

thank you everyone

GTA Phreak
  • GTA Phreak

• Members

Posted 15 June 2013 - 08:01 PM

From your sig, I'm assuming you are on PS2

Most of the maps on GameFAQ's is for the PSP version and arenn't 100% accurate for PS2.
The rampage map by Dark52 and the unique stunt jump map by me is for the PS2 version and should be accurate.

The sniper rifle on Starfish island won't appear before after the mission "From Zero to Hero" (which unlocks the E island)

In order to snap necks you should grab from behind using triangle and when you're holding from behind hit triangle again to snap neck, that should work on soldiers too.

Completing missions often clears wanted level, and that means that acquired and evaded stars invariably gets out of sync. AFAIK it has been so in every GTA game.

stangone50
  • stangone50

BEAST

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 June 2013 - 10:30 PM

QUOTE (GTA Phreak @ Saturday, Jun 15 2013, 20:01)
From your sig, I'm assuming you are on PS2

Most of the maps on GameFAQ's is for the PSP version and arenn't 100% accurate for PS2.
The rampage map by Dark52 and the unique stunt jump map by me is for the PS2 version and should be accurate.

The sniper rifle on Starfish island won't appear before after the mission "From Zero to Hero" (which unlocks the E island)

In order to snap necks you should grab from behind using triangle and when you're holding from behind hit triangle again to snap neck, that should work on soldiers too.

Completing missions often clears wanted level, and that means that acquired and evaded stars invariably gets out of sync. AFAIK it has been so in every GTA game.

Cool thanks man ... Is there any write up with descriptions and matching numbers to your map ???

GTA Phreak
  • GTA Phreak

• Members

Posted 19 June 2013 - 11:29 PM

The numbering on my map is the same as used in the Unique Jump Directional Guide

In addition I've made videos of all the jumps:

GTA:VCS(PS2) Unique stunt jumps 1-9
GTA:VCS(PS2) Unique stunt jumps 10-18
GTA:VCS(PS2) Unique stunt jumps 19-27
GTA:VCS(PS2) Unique stunt jumps 28-36

stangone50
  • stangone50

BEAST

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 June 2013 - 11:05 PM

QUOTE (GTA Phreak @ Wednesday, Jun 19 2013, 23:29)
The numbering on my map is the same as used in the Unique Jump Directional Guide

In addition I've made videos of all the jumps:

GTA:VCS(PS2) Unique stunt jumps 1-9
GTA:VCS(PS2) Unique stunt jumps 10-18
GTA:VCS(PS2) Unique stunt jumps 19-27
GTA:VCS(PS2) Unique stunt jumps 28-36

Awesome got them all using your vids .. Thanks !!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users