Photo

GTA IV lag problem

3 replies to this topic
hOUR
  • hOUR

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 June 2013 - 09:52 AM

Hello!Please help me.I have lag in the game i make all in minimum.I see videos on slowest computers and the fps is better.I Play the game on steam.Here's my computer :
Laptop HP Pavilion G6 with :
IntelŪ PentiumŪ 2.20Ghz 2.20Ghz
Ram : 4gb
IntelŪ HD Graphics Video card : 2 gb
I Play the game on steam

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 15 June 2013 - 05:03 PM

You are lucky the game even runs, as you have a Integrated Intel Video card which has vram that is shared with the system ram...which I have never seen a Intel card with more than 128mb of Dedicated vram(which is what games use), so there's your problem...

Also, you have a lower power Intel processor...Plus, since that is a laptop, that means the Processor and Video card are lower power than their desktop equivalents...As such, you cannot upgrade the Video card or processor on a laptop, so there's not much you can do...

The ONLY GTA's you will be able to run without lag are: GTA III(which is Liberty City, just like IV), VC, and SA...IV and EFLC will NOT run well(if at all) on that set up....

SlaveZer0
  • SlaveZer0

Perveyor of Destruction

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 June 2013 - 05:49 PM

your computer is old and outdated and does not meet the minimum requirements.... get some new hardware

unc13bud
  • unc13bud

Die Hoodrat DIE!!!

• Members

Posted 15 June 2013 - 11:53 PM

original poster, buy a 8600gt or 9500gt, something nvidia with at least 32 shaders for resolutions below 1280x1024

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users