Quantcast

» «
Photo

About Margot , marry her or let her suicide

66 replies to this topic

Poll: I know in game you don't have any choice, If u had , would you choose marry her instead of letting her suicide (220 member(s) have cast votes)

I know in game you don't have any choice, If u had , would you choose marry her instead of letting her suicide

1. marry Margot (58 votes [28.02%])

Percentage of vote: 28.02%

2. keep denying Margot's love (149 votes [71.98%])

Percentage of vote: 71.98%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Femme Fatale
  • Femme Fatale

prettier n nastier

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 14 July 2017 - 04:46 AM

hey, nobody told her to jump. its all on her.if she didn't get the message already then  she gets the ivan drago treatment " if she dies, she dies."

That's weird, I remember you said on my top or bottom thread:
"You guys are some sick weirdos it should have been you Luis let fall from that mall balcony, and not that chick. You're disgusting."
The bolded out part implies that you have some sympathy for Margot. So yeah, it's weird that you're all like "if she dies, she dies" now.

SmokesWithCigs
  • SmokesWithCigs

recovering addict

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2017 - 05:31 PM

hey, nobody told her to jump. its all on her.if she didn't get the message already then  she gets the ivan drago treatment " if she dies, she dies."

"You guys are some sick weirdos it should have been you Luis let fall from that mall balcony, and not that chick. You're disgusting."
The bolded out part implies that you have some sympathy for Margot. So yeah, it's weird that you're all like "if she dies, she dies" now.

ma'am I don't remember saying that. are you sure you haven't gotten me mixed up with someone else? i'm pretty sure I've always felt this way about the situation. it was stupid of her to do that .  a man says jump indirectly and you do it? the girl had issues. she wasn't right in the head she needed therapy and she was clingy and obsessed. she should've gotten the message and that was selfish of her also. if she cared so much about louis she wouldn't have put him in that situation. she was clingy , obsessed and it clouded her reasoning.

Femme Fatale
  • Femme Fatale

prettier n nastier

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 15 July 2017 - 02:24 AM

ma'am I don't remember saying that. are you sure you haven't gotten me mixed up with someone else? i'm pretty sure I've always felt this way about the situation. it was stupid of her to do that .  a man says jump indirectly and you do it? the girl had issues. she wasn't right in the head she needed therapy and she was clingy and obsessed. she should've gotten the message and that was selfish of her also. if she cared so much about louis she wouldn't have put him in that situation. she was clingy , obsessed and it clouded her reasoning.
Maybe you were so disgusted by the thread's nature, that you didn't even think about what you were saying. :lol: I wish it wasn't deleted, that way I could show you that you did say that, and ask if you agree with my top or bottom list. ;)

Journey_95
  • Journey_95

Soldier

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 23 July 2017 - 09:33 PM

Margot was f*cking crazy, she needed help. 

Dan_1983
  • Dan_1983

Thug

• Members

Posted 31 July 2017 - 07:54 AM Edited by Dan_1983, 31 July 2017 - 07:57 AM.

Deny her.

Gokuzbu
  • Gokuzbu

Luis and Niko will not be touched by Trevor.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 September 2017 - 08:16 AM

She was f*cked up in the head, but pretend that you will marry her and then drive her to rehab. She didn't deserve to die like that.

CreepShow
  • CreepShow

My brothers, let's roll!

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 16 September 2017 - 12:28 AM

I would push her.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users