When posting a problem, be sure to include the following information about your computer:
- Operating system (Windows users: be sure to mention if you have Vista/XP/7/8, and which Service Pack you have)
- Video/Graphics card type + graphics memory
- RAM (random access memory)
- If you have installed mods, search or post a topic in this forum
This will help us to identify the problem.
Please post modding questions in the modding forums!
Lag on Disc-Based Version?
Posted 15 June 2013 - 04:22 AM
So, I have two questions:
1. Would a CD crack likely eliminate the lag I've been experiencing?
2. Is there any way to manually lower texture quality?
Here are my specs:
OS: Windows 7 32-bit
Processor: Pentium 4 3.0ghz
Video Card: Visiontek ATI Radeon x1300 PCI w/ 256MB graphics memory
No Mods installed