Photo

Unhandled Exception

3 replies to this topic
Schnell
  • Schnell

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 June 2013 - 10:20 PM

Hello there. Look I'm having this irritating crash on GTAVC. The funny thing is that the game only crashes around the places where you start up, Ocean Beach is hell of a crash zone. Now I can only drive around the other side of the city (Where Escobar International is), But I can't drive around the nearby zones of Ocean Beach, like around the "Pole Position Club" and such.

When I drive around the speciffied zones, the game freezes, then I press ESC and the Desktop comes up, after this here's this sick dialog box:

Dialog box title: Unhandled Exception
Unhandled Exception: c0000005
At adress: 00541109

It's driving me nuts! angry.gif

=============================================================

Is it possible to hack VC and add new destinations for the taxi driver job? Iím tired of the same places.

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States

Posted 14 June 2013 - 10:46 PM

Moved to Troubleshooting---

Need all your system specs and some history-- ie... is this a recent problem or has it always done this? Any mods installed? Any other recent system changes that were done about the same time as this problem appearing.

Have you tried deleting the gtavc.set file??

have you tried a reinstall?

Schnell
  • Schnell

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 June 2013 - 11:05 PM Edited by Schnell, 14 June 2013 - 11:10 PM.

Oh, well, I installed some models from a mod version of GTA3, I replaced the bobcat, blista compact, rancher, land stalker, police car, taxi, and the rhino. But when I modded these files I didn't instantly went to ocean beach, 'cause I actually drive mostly around escobar international.

So I can't certainly say which files are causing the crash.

Latestt mods:

I replaced the Rhino for a M1A1 Abrams, oh, I also replaced the land stalker for a VERY VERY laggy Silverado 4-door.

Win7 Ultimate 32-bit :: 325 MB of Graphic processment.

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States

Posted 15 June 2013 - 12:33 AM

If the problems appeared after installing the mods, then the mods are likely the problem.

I would reinstall-- then if you want to replace vehicles-- do them one at a time and test them in the different areas--- most likely one of them is spawning in that location (or is a fixed location spawn) and it it causing the problem.

Beyond that-- if your game runs fine without the mods--- then its the mods.

You may want to trace back which mods you used and see if they are compatible with VC (contact the mod creater).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users