Photo

[WIP|SA] SA::Render

2,200 replies to this topic
anubhavkumarc
  • anubhavkumarc

Fanny!!!

• Members

Posted 11 April 2015 - 07:10 AM

Really looking forward to stable release.

DJThanos
  • DJThanos

My Member Tittle

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 19 April 2015 - 05:47 PM

Some pages before you mentioned about porting this mod for S.M. 2.0, but without shadows. You know, i'm really excited for it, all i want is a realistic water (no matter if reflection is included or not, at least react to camera angles, like the sky or dark, as it does in MTA)  and car shader (that paint shading) :D

Voodooman
  • Voodooman

v00d00m4n

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Voodooman, 4 weeks ago.

No point of this without shadows and with SM 2.0 i mean c'mon guys, you cant expect to see such advanced graphics without upgrading to something that suppport SM 3.0, i remember video cards supported it since 2004 or 2005, like 10 years ago, just grab somewher some very cheap AGP Geforce 6 or 7 or 8 and replace your SM 2.0 crap.

As for mod, where can i download it?

Also, instead of porting it to 2.0 i suggest to backport it to Vice City and III and also the Manhunt. That would be mind blowing!

And another thing - guys, your development will go faster and easier, if you will stop selfishness, will make it open source and will upload it to github so that everyone can contribute into development by adding some code changes or organized bug report.

• NightHawk107 and R3ZA like this

Michael_Townley
  • Michael_Townley

Modding both SA and IV

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 4 weeks ago

^ Agree with Voodooman.

Silent
  • Silent

Altering R* Vision™ since 2008

• Modding Staff
  • Poland
  • Contribution Award [Mods]
    Best Script/Plugin 2014 [SilentPatch]
    Most Respected 2014
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2014
    Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2013
    Most Talented [Modding] 2013
    Best Map 2013 [ViceCityStories PC Edition]
    Best Vehicle 2013 [III Aircraft]
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2012
    Modder of the Year 2012

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Silent, 4 weeks ago.

Also, instead of porting it to 2.0 i suggest to backport it to Vice City and III and also the Manhunt. That would be mind blowing!

> implying D3D8 can handle 3.0 shader model. Also, the mod's open source since a while!

Voodooman
  • Voodooman

v00d00m4n

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago

> implying D3D8 can handle 3.0 shader model. Also, the mod's open source since a while!

Wine D3D8 to OpenGL wrapper (open source), reshade d3d8 to d3d11 wrapper (open source), ENB d3d8 to d3d9 wrapper (not open but works for gta 3 abd vc since GTA SA enb days) and few more d3d8 wrappers exist that allows to use more moddern api and shader model 3. So there is really no need for SM 2.0.

anubhavkumarc
  • anubhavkumarc

Fanny!!!

• Members

Posted 3 weeks ago

Can we have a water reflection only release? It's one of the things I've never been able to find in the entirety of whatever I could surf on the internet. If there is any then please refer it to me.

Mysterdogg
  • Mysterdogg

The Original

• New Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by Mysterdogg, 3 weeks ago.

The last months a lot of guys started to request a new beta or the final stable version of this modification but, if anyone who design mods (like I do) would know that make a mod like this is very hard or difficult or whatever you want to call it. When I made a mod, a simple mod like "Plane Target System (GTA V to SA)", I was working a few weeks on it fixing the bugs and when I finally released the mod, only a few hours later, some guys started to request a new version. My point is, just wait for a while.

Anyways, the first beta of SA:Render came with customizable options (a lot of them) but in the AMD version (SA:Render AMD) there were only a few customizable options; just a simple quote. :lol:

• Mateos likes this

DJThanos
  • DJThanos

My Member Tittle

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by DJThanos, 2 weeks ago.

I'm on a notebook, so i can't upgrade :( I will get a home built PC sometime

lima1
  • lima1

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Brazil

Posted A week ago

Any progress?

DJThanos
  • DJThanos

My Member Tittle

• Members