Posted 4 weeks ago

Those textures are very mediocre but it looks good

GTAEditor379
  • GTAEditor379

GTA SA Fanboy

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

I have a problem I can't any effect in-game after installing the mod , the game is already the same.

NightHawk107
  • NightHawk107

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 4 weeks ago

I have a problem I can't any effect in-game after installing the mod , the game is already the same.

screenshots please?

GeeOctz97
  • GeeOctz97

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 3 weeks ago

Help! I've followed the instruction, use Silent's Scripthook, copy all to SA main folder, and everytime I play, the world is invisible. I can only see the shine of lamp from lampposts, traffic lights, and cars. Is there anyone who can help me fix this? I really wanna play it.
My spec:
I3 2357 1,4 GHz
GeForce GT 620M 1GB
4GB RAM

NightHawk107
  • NightHawk107

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 3 weeks ago

Help! I've followed the instruction, use Silent's Scripthook, copy all to SA main folder, and everytime I play, the world is invisible. I can only see the shine of lamp from lampposts, traffic lights, and cars. Is there anyone who can help me fix this? I really wanna play it.
My spec:
I3 2357 1,4 GHz
GeForce GT 620M 1GB
4GB RAM

Whats your other mods?

Miller786
  • Miller786

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 3 weeks ago

My spec:
I3 2357 1,4 GHz
GeForce GT 620M 1GB
4GB RAM

turn off anti aliasing

NightHawk107
  • NightHawk107

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 2 weeks ago

Anything new? its been quite for over a week now...

lDesterrado
  • lDesterrado

I love GTA San Andreas

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

DK or PetkaGtA, I've seen pictures and videos where it can be seen your new lighting system for cars, and it's fantastic new release as well, but now I'm writing to ask you something:

- Will be possible depending on the type of vehicle (old and/or actual cars, as a real life), the color of your headlights more yellow or bluer? (But reflected on the road, no only the headlights)

Giving more reality to the game...

Craser
  • Craser

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Australia

Posted A week ago

I tried installing this but it did not work.

Specs: http://gyazo.com/fe0...67d750a6727c1b9

I moved all the files into the GTA SA Directory and when I went in game (SAMP) nothing happened. There was no bugs, just nothing changed.

Please help! I really want this Render!

NightHawk107
  • NightHawk107

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted A week ago

Possible that the mod is dead?

KubaTaky
  • KubaTaky

Ferrari 599XX

• Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted A week ago Edited by KubaTaky, A week ago.

Mod is not dead, He still working on it. Do not expect news every day ... You can not work as fast and sit at the computer all the time...

darthvader20011
  • darthvader20011

Official MST Taxi Driver

• Members
  • Romania

Posted A week ago

Flame still working on it.

Dev team: DK22Pac, PetkaGtA.
Usually helping: }0RIC)-(, Maks, Marty McFly, oksa8.

I hope you know what you're talking.

lost762
  • lost762

Player Hater

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted A week ago

Hello guys, frst of all, I would like to tell that I think this might be the best graphics mod for Sanandreas, really awesome!

And I would like to ask for someone's help. How can I change the shadow's resolution? I've tried changing the settings in SARender.ini but it didn't get any better...

Check out what I got:

https://imageshack.com/i/exDX1Bhdj

BTW, i've seen in a video on Youtube someone playing on a higher resolution shadow. Does it get too resource demanding? I'm running it with a GTX460 1GB 128bits. I don't know if this might have been answered before, but I'm sure it will help another person with the same problem. Greetings from Brazil, peace.

NightHawk107
  • NightHawk107

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted A week ago

Mod is not dead, He still working on it. Do not expect news every day ... You can not work as fast and sit at the computer all the time...

I didn't want to expect news everyday... i mean its been over i week now, i expected some kind of a little announcement.

miclin
  • miclin

old stager

• Members

Posted A week ago Edited by miclin, A week ago.

I didn't want to expect news everyday... i mean its been over i week now, i expected some kind of a little announcement.

Expect news every 2 months;) 1 week is nothing!

ByteCode2014
  • ByteCode2014

Crackhead

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted A week ago

Expect news every 2 months;) 1 week is nothing!

And it's also hard to code graphical stuffs as they got massive algorithms for calculating whatever shaders/technique they use.... I even been into it(ped detection w/ fuzzy logic), and it's very hard.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users