How long is this mod take untill the beta released? :D *Sorryforasking

• DBGSP likes this

PooyanCyrus
  • PooyanCyrus

iFruit fanboys are idiots

• Members
  • Mars
  • Best Concept Story 2013 "Grand Theft Auto: Ultimate"

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:49 AM Edited by PooyanCyrus, 17 September 2013 - 10:55 AM.

GTA V released... SA::Render didn't. I hope this will release when GTA V for PC does! :colgate:

T-Birds
  • T-Birds

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:50 PM

I heard about a pc version of GTA V, I'm gonna wait for that to play the game, until then, GTA SA and GTA 4 will do.

mikros1
  • mikros1

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:13 PM Edited by mikros1, 17 September 2013 - 05:15 PM.

I saw videos of GTA V and noticed that the game has problems with LOD, vegetation loading and bad damage.

SilverRST
  • SilverRST

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:21 PM

I saw videos of GTA V and noticed that the game has problems with LOD, vegetation loading and bad damage.

We need GTAV for PC to get rid of those bugs and sh*t.

PooyanCyrus
  • PooyanCyrus

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 17 September 2013 - 06:09 PM Edited by PooyanCyrus, 17 September 2013 - 06:10 PM.

So... If GTA V has graphic problems, and if there was any way to make mods commercial, then SA::Render would have more sales than V! lol

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

1 627 826 3789

• BUSTED!
  • None
  • Most Knowledgeable [GTA] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 18 September 2013 - 01:19 AM

I don't know what you guys are smoking, GTAV looks great, then again, you guys probably like ENB, and are crying because GTAV doesn't blind you with Bloom and have cars that look like mirrors.

TJGM
  • TJGM

GTA Mods Led-By

• Feroci
  • Ireland

Posted 18 September 2013 - 01:49 AM

I don't know what you guys are smoking, GTAV looks great, then again, you guys probably like ENB, and are crying because GTAV doesn't blind you with Bloom and have cars that look like mirrors.

I agree. Although, the game does have memory problems. I've literally had lamppost and other items spawn while I was driving through them. But hey, what can you expect from consoles that old?

SilverRST
  • SilverRST

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:41 AM Edited by SilverRST, 18 September 2013 - 02:42 AM.

I agree. Although, the game does have memory problems. I've literally had lamppost and other items spawn while I was driving through them. But hey, what can you expect from consoles that old?

Lol, another reason we need GTAV for PC :p

I own a console myself but I don't want to waste my apetite for a low-end sh*t.

I use the console to play fun games with my little brother and that's all.

And to the others who keep asking when it will be released: don't ask.

Developers have life too, they can't make mods 24/7 for your scrawny ass.

mikros1
  • mikros1

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 September 2013 - 05:32 AM

SA: Render will be a fantastic mod
it will make a big success on the gaming world

the best graphic without losing FPS :lol: 

TJGM
  • TJGM

GTA Mods Led-By

• Feroci
  • Ireland

Posted 18 September 2013 - 06:06 AM

Erm. You'll still lose FPS.

People seem to think that because this is an ASI instead of ENB it won't lag. Chances are if you can't run a minor ENB then you won't be able to run this.

lpgunit
  • lpgunit

It's L, as in Lpgunit, not I.

• Feroci
  • Philippines

Posted 18 September 2013 - 06:25 AM

Erm. You'll still lose FPS.

People seem to think that because this is an ASI instead of ENB it won't lag. Chances are if you can't run a minor ENB then you won't be able to run this.

Agreed, regardless of whether it pokes at d3d9 or whatever injection method the authors use, if your GPU is unable to handle shader effects optimally neither ENB or SA:R wouldn't cut it.

MRZ
  • MRZ

It's M.R.Z , Not mrz.

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 06:30 AM

Hey guys , You're totally off-topic. let's just focus on SA::Render.

and for PooyanCyrus , SA::Render is just a graphic Modification For SA , NOT A COMPLETE GAME ENGINE , so don't expect it to be better than GTA V. We hope that SA::Render makes GTA SA Standout once again , but in the end , it's a graphic mod , and it will Take FPS away.

And it seems that Petka is playing with GTA V , So I hope that he has more motivation to complete this mod by playing V and get some Nice features from it.

PooyanCyrus
  • PooyanCyrus

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 18 September 2013 - 07:18 AM

@MRZ: Yes i agree. Please read my post again:

So... If GTA V has graphic problems, and if there was any way to make mods commercial, then SA::Render would have more sales than V! lol

Of course, there isn't any way to make a mod commercial. :lol:

PooyanCyrus
  • PooyanCyrus

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 18 September 2013 - 07:27 AM

Btw, I'm playing V using ps3eMu and it doesn't lag, but has some gfx troubles. It's not an emulator problem, because I my friend has the game on his PS3 and the same problems are there.

Draw Distance sometimes becomes less than GTA 3's minimum and trees or lampposts and sometimes even peds spawn in the street when you're driving. I don't why didn't they fix that. Trees spawning with delay, was a problem spotted in Trailer #1 ( or #2? i don't remember :yawn: ) by analyzers but even after 2 years, and spending 265million$, the problem is still there.

Marty McFly
  • Marty McFly

such fancy, very shaders, so enb, wow

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 18 September 2013 - 11:20 AM Edited by Marty McFly, 18 September 2013 - 11:24 AM.

Ash_735, on 18 Sept 2013 - 03:19 AM, said:Ash_735, on 18 Sept 2013 - 03:19 AM, said:

This only happens when a noob configures ENB. It's beautiful when configured the right way, and concerning any problems of GTA V: I look at it with the eyes of a graphics modder and i think it's pretty nice. It's on a console which is not so up to date anymore, but what they did out of it...decent tonemapping, eye perception, timecyc, lens and anamorphic flares, bloom etc, decent reflections which look similiar to ENB reflections (not overdosed ones), I like it!

Ps3emu? Link!

Back to topic...

lpgunit
  • lpgunit

It's L, as in Lpgunit, not I.

• Feroci
  • Philippines

Posted 18 September 2013 - 01:31 PM

Btw, I'm playing V using ps3eMu and it doesn't lag, but has some gfx troubles. It's not an emulator problem, because I my friend has the game on his PS3 and the same problems are there.

Draw Distance sometimes becomes less than GTA 3's minimum and trees or lampposts and sometimes even peds spawn in the street when you're driving. I don't why didn't they fix that. Trees spawning with delay, was a problem spotted in Trailer #1 ( or #2? i don't remember :yawn: ) by analyzers but even after 2 years, and spending 265million$, the problem is still there.

PS3Emu? What the bloody hell are you smoking? PS3 programmers are already having a hard time dealing with Cell, let alone emulate such a complex architecture. RPCS3 can only emulate homebrew, and most of them so-called "emulators" are nothing more than just Sharecash scams made to gypp gullible users!

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

1 627 826 3789

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:08 PM

Complete BULLsh*t, Draw Distance less than GTA3, man, it's people like you giving PC Gamers a bad name, stop spreading lies and bullsh*t. GTAV has a new Draw Distamce system, lighting, tree's etc, are all on the map, even flying you can see lights and tree's off in the distance and cars driving along. Seriously, CERTAIN PC GAMERS such as yourself, may I ask, why all the lies? GTA V IS coming out on PC, just later, but what's with all this negative crap? Seriously, you may not like consoles but some of the utter bullsh*t you guys are trying to spread is insane, what next, consoles can't handle GTAV in colour so the game is in Black And White?? :p

• flame1251 likes this

mikros1
  • mikros1

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:16 PM Edited by mikros1, 18 September 2013 - 03:21 PM.

Yes, GTA V has serious graphical issues. I saw cars rendering LOD right next to me, map objects and buildings too. If this is not resolved will compromise the fun game. In moment, the peoples looking only positive things the game...
But the problem could not be hidden for long time.

@lpgunit, My GPU is good, I think that will run SA: Render smoothly :)

@Marty McFly, I agree with you
And ENBseries that is being used in newer games because it seems to look better :D

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

1 627 826 3789

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:49 PM

Did you install the second disc by any chance? Xbox 360 can't handle dual streaming from the same Hard Drive and the issues you're saying are the exact ones that causes.

mikros1
  • mikros1

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:02 PM

^^^ maybe ... we'll see. It makes sense.

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

1 627 826 3789

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:22 PM

Yeah, Rockstar actually advised people to NOT Install both discs, if you want to install both of them, then you have to install the second one to a different device, such as a USB Drive, or something. When they're both installed, the console is reading from two install partians at the same time causing a lot of stress on the drive, which causes streaming errors and pop in on the game. ;)

ThirteenAG
  • ThirteenAG

Soldier

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:25 PM

I have both disks installed on the same hard drive, i'd say V works fine for me.

S Y E D
  • S Y E D

Dim Mak!

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 18 September 2013 - 05:36 PM

Umm, is this GTA V topic or SA::Render? :p
  • Mega and Matso like this

PetkaGtA
  • PetkaGtA

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 06:08 PM

hmm is gta 5 has decompiled .elf file? and how did you run such big game with that sh*t?

Silent
  • Silent

Moderating Cookie Monster

• Feroci
  • Poland
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Most Helpful [Modding] 2013
    Most Talented [Modding] 2013
    Best Vehicle 2013 "III Aircraft"
    Most Helpful [Modding] 2012
    Modder of the Year 2012

Posted 18 September 2013 - 06:09 PM

hmm is gta 5 has decompiled .elf file? and how did you run such big game with that sh*t?

You seriously believed that troll?

PetkaGtA
  • PetkaGtA

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 06:13 PM

You seriously believed that troll?

no :)

PetkaGtA
  • PetkaGtA

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 06:33 PM

btw guys enb looks better on new games not because it made better, because games is better :)
izsr.th.jpg

rulf.th.jpg

x9b1.th.jpg

MRZ
  • MRZ

It's M.R.Z , Not mrz.

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 06:35 PM

Hey Petka any news ? please tell us that you fixed the bugs , Btw nice screens :^:

mikros1
  • mikros1

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 September 2013 - 07:52 PM

btw guys enb looks better on new games not because it made better, because games is better :)
izsr.th.jpg

rulf.th.jpg

x9b1.th.jpg

The water this image looks like good! some more?

I think yes ENB improves the appearance of any game

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users